PPU is a brand that has always had some classic to wild underwear. Meaning they have done solids in bigger cuts to thongs and jocks that are just barely there. This year is no different. They are making the collection a little more classic. Don’t worry if you are a fan of some of the wilder cuts, there are some new ones you would like.
Here is an overview of what you are seeing in the collection that is out now
- They are introducing some basis back into the collection Basic Microfiber and mesh. It feels super SOFT
- Those include styles: Boxer 1022, 1024, 1023, 1014, 1010
- Peekaboo cut outs are part of the collection. These are cut outs on the side of the Boxer Brief. Style 1005
- The jeweled, well you know (see pic below) on the pouch (Boxer 1070)
- 1008 very cool cut. It’s almost a cross between a trunk and a brief. The curved tailoring makes it one of the more interesting in the collection.
- Sheer is not gone from the collection. The front in 1006 is sheer and comes in black and white
- 1020 circle marks the spot highlights the package in either grey, red or black
- There are new jock briefs, jocks and thongs and Slingshot. My favorite is Style 1015. However 0962 is still an interesting take on a jock
- Butt enhancer brief from PPU 0988. No one will be able to tell the padding is removable pads in front and back and one of the best from last season
- 1016 is unofficially called squid. It is just a pouch for well, you have to see the picture below.
- 0958 and 0987 are both c-ring enhancing pairs without a pouch.
You can see pictures of all these styles below. Let us know what you think of the PPU line!