I love the week when I”m at Magic! Showing pics of the previous trips to Magic are so much fun. This is Freeman, a company no longer in business but you can occasionally find them on Cheapundies.com. Today I’m traveling to LA to meet with a few brands. Follow me on Twitter for updates and pics @unbtim!
This is the second time I got to go to Magic. It’s a really big show, it’s not just men’s underwear it’s everything. It takes up two floors at the Mandalay Bay convention center. But there is a spot where all the underwear companies are located; it’s called Underwear Alley.
This year in attendance was Junk UnderJeans, Andrew Christian, Skmpeez, Timoteo, Baskit, Unico, Orca Blue, Clever, PPU, Candyman, Pikante, Pistol Pete, Obviously, Punto Blanco, Freeman, Brief Underneath, Go Softwear, ES Collection, Jocko Geovanny Underwear, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone
I first got to sit down with the folks at Andrew Christian. I got to go over the entire new line. They have some really great stuff coming out. I know that they are a big draw to a lot of you guys. I have the catalog in front of me right now. I can’t go into much detail, they don’t want a lot of what’s coming out in Nov out now. That’s the one thing about this show, some manufacturers don’t want anything spilled, while others want to tell about it. I respect that from Andrew Christian and will say that we have the new Flex Soft in and will be reviewing them shortly.
Then I talked to Junk UnderJeans. If you recall they were a big hit when we reviewed them a while back. We are in the process of getting more from them. We showed you a lot of their stuff with our brief distractions. They are known for being very fun and have really funky designs. They fit amazing, and I’m paraphrasing from the guys on the site. We maybe doing something with them soon… hint hint. But I think they are a brand that will grow and you will hear about them more and more.
Then I made my way to the Brief Underneath guys. I really enjoy talking to them. They are both really good guys and told me that they are about to be written up in GQ, I believe. Which is awesome. It’s a great concept of having a boxer and brief in one. I know many guys who like the look of a boxer but want the support of a brief. Plus, they have the new loungewear that looks great too. It has the same design and I think really cool. Their stuff I think is perfect for lounging around and just hanging out. I admit I have had boxers in the past, and that’s usually when I wore them was around the house. I think you should check it out and see for yourself.
The day was just starting when I got to the Skmpeez both. I have to say out of all the people in men’s underwear and swimwear that they are really fun. I really love hanging out with them and talking to them. I have noticed that the exposure has exploded for them in the last year. They are turning up in a lot of places. Which I’m really glad for, they will have a full line out in February in time for summer. I can’t wait to see what they do next.
Timoteo was next. You know it’s a hard day when you have to go to booth to booth and see the collections. I hear you guys saying, “Awe poor Tim” LOL, but I did a video of him telling about the collections. So I won’t go into it too much, but will post that hopefully this weekend. Timoteo does an awesome job at undies. He has great fit, colors and styles. It’s no wonder he’s become such a hit in the world of underwear. He really knows how to make underwear for guys. John on our site has gotten the jocks and he says they are one of the best. You should try them out if you haven’t. They will be awesome I can guarantee you!
I then briefly stopped by Freeman to talk. I got the new catalog but haven’t looked through it yet. But, they do some really fun stuff as well. I plan on doing a full post on them shortly. I think it is a brand you guys should know about!
Then it was off to my favorite, UNICO! Well one of my favorites. They don’t have anything new coming out till November. Which really isn’t that far off . I can tell you there will be some great striped and pattern undies. They will have that amazing Unico fit. I will most certainly do an in-depth write up on the blog about them. I have already put it in the calendar.
There was a new company at Magic called Orca Blue. They do swimwear and the really cool thing is that they can match board shorts and trunks/square cuts. Say you want to wear a square cut to the beach but not everyone wants to wear it with nothing over it, well they have matching board shorts that you can take off when you get to the beach, or just wear them. They got their inspiration from the 50’s and it’s a really cool line. They are brand new, just a few months old. But I think we’ll see some great stuff from them.
I circled back around to Pistol Pete and talked to them for a few. Pistol Pete is another fun line. It’s always got great patterns and prints. They have a log going on, and I didn’t get to talk to them much, they had buyers there all day, when I was there but I’m going to follow up with them about the lines. This is what happens at shows. The buyers are there to buy for the up coming season so I let them sell rather then talk to me. I will get more info about the lines shortly!
Baskit was next on my list. Which is a good friend to us here at UNB. I will say they are one reason we have been so successful. They really have helped us out and really gave us good advice when starting. I got a catalog and promptly lost it. Yes, I am not happy. I mailed all my stuff home and it’s the one thing that was not in my bag! I am getting another and will go into more detail about Basit for sure. It sucks when you go get info and then leave it! But they are sending me another! HURAH.
The fun keeps on going. I then go to PPU, Clever, Pikante, Candyman and Vuthy! The one thing I’m really excited about is Vuthy swim. It’s a brand new line of swimwear by an experienced designer, who I met and talked to a bit. The line will be amazing and very fun for this summer. I am working on an interview and will have more about them for sure. I know you’re thinking tell us something! You keep saying you’ll tell us more lately. Well in a second I will tell you whom I have videos for and they will be out starting this weekend. But back to the brands. Pikante is having a whole line of animal prints. Some of them have been released already, but they are really sexy and fun! Its great to see animal prints returning. PPU is having some very interesting designs to say the least. They are going to have to be seen and not described. I will hopefully have pictures this week for those. I briefly got to look at Clever and the new line is in the same style as Clever has done. I will find out more about the line and report back. But being there you sometimes forget to ask and remember after you leave. Lastly is Candyman. I gotta say I love Candyman, I think its great that some fun is back in the bedroom. Some of their new ones are the Super Hero, Handyman, and some really awesome football shorts. It’s just a lot of fun and I know this line isn’t for everyone but it’s still a lot of fun and our contest winners all loved their prizes!
Then I got the chance to talk to Jocko and Geovanny Underwear. Jocko has some really great swimwear. Geovanny has some really great undies. I have profiled him a while back and just think his designs are new and fun. The one thing he showed was the new Jockstrap he has. It’s in the picture above. It’s a new take on a classic design. I have his email and we are going to do more with him soon. Jocko we will show you the new swimwear when closer to spring!
Lastly is LASC. They are a company that has been around for about 20 years. I remember them because they had my favorite pair of swimwear, a tiny black bikini that I loved and wore out. That’s when I could wear them…. But I digress. They specialize in swimwear but also have work out wear. I like that they have everything from bikinis to board shorts. We were talking that we were looking forward to when bikinis aka Speedos would be making a come back in the American market. It’s happening in Europe but we’ll see about here. I saw the collection and they have some underwear not a lot but a lot of swim and work out wear. It’s really a great collection. Really amazing, and we will feature them in the swimwear guide but hope to have more from them soon.
Lastly, I didn’t get to meet up with Punto Blanco or Obviously but will get more information about them. Also while editing the same goes for Go Softwear! I will follow up and post more very soon! Trust me they are on my list and I will have some soon.
As I said above I did videos. Some with the people talking about the collections, and others just showing. I’m in the process of editing them and getting them up on the YouTube Channel. I will post them on the site over the next few weeks. But if you can’t wait, as soon as I have them done they will be up on YouTube. I have them from Timteo, Skmpeez, Orca Blue, Geovanny, Gregg Homme, Bend the Rules, and more. Not everyone did one, but I hope to keep doing this in the future. I think it’s better to hear what’s new from the companies rather then me!
We will be going back to Curve and Magic in February. Let me know what you guys want to know and see and I will do my best to get it done! BTW, I am posting all the pics from the shows on the Facebook page, so go over and check them out. They will be up tonight or in th
- Hot News from Global Guys Gear, WE HAVE MOVED into a New Home! Come and check out our great new store at 251 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 (07) 3252 8814
- DT Clothes is giving you up to 60% off select underwear. Check out their site for all the details and information!
- Mensuas has new items from N2N Bodywear. N2N just released a few new lines the other week and now you can stock up. Free Shipping continues for US and Canada orders over $25.00
- Jockstrap Central wants your opinion! If you take the time to fill out their survey you can get a code to save 15% off your favorite jocks. It doesn’t take much time and you can SAVE!
- Cityboyz Fashions now has Pikante. If you are a fan you will see they have the entire line. If you aren’t, its time you go over and check out the line and we are sure you will love a few of their pairs!
- 10Percent.com has the new active wear/workout line from Rufskin! If you are a fan you will love the to work out in style. Also, while you are there check out the Gregg Homme Stadium Jock for a new take on an old classic
- New Rainbow Print from Joe Snyder is now available in several styles at Mensuas. This print is hot and a great attention grabber. The new underwear from Freeman is selling well, people like the bold colors and styles of the product, check it out! Until 4/8/2010, Save 15% off all Freeman and 20% off all BumGear, Speedo, Elite, and Unico. No coupons required.
- UnderGear is giving you a few ways to save! 25% off orders $200 or more, 20% off orders your $100 order, 15% off your $75 order and 10% off your $50 order. To get the deal use code UGB400 at check out. Its valid now till 4/8/10.
- Palace Trunks has some underwear that will brighten your underwear drawer. They have the new lines from Diesel Underwear. The great colors and prints. They also are giving you free shipping on orders over $25.
- Erogenos has some new items in. First they have some great swimwear from Tulio. Who does some really incredible work with square cuts and briefs. Then they have underwear and swimwear from Craig Port.
- Down Under Guys Gear is giving you 15% off Joe Snyder. To get the savings make sure you use code js 15 it’s just that simple!
- Under U has New Arrivals From Hugo Boss, D&G, And Vivienne Westwood. There are too many to really go over so we suggest going to their site and checking out all the great new styles
- 10Percent.com is giving you 15% off N2N Bodywear when you buy 3 or more items. This includes both underwear and work out wear. This sale is through April 10th.
- James Tudor is giving you 20% off everything. So you can go to the site and get some of the new magnetic briefs! They have really invited some new classics. Make sure you use JTFMMC20
- Skiviez has spring fever and giving you 35% off C-IN2 Bamboo and Pop Colors. If you haven’t tried the Bamboo I would highly recommend them.
- Cityboyz Fashions now has Papi Three packs. You can get some of your favorite Papi underwear in a convenient three pack. They include the Low Rise Briefs!
- FreshPair.com is giving you 25% off some of the newest styles. They feature the great cuts and impressive construction Unico is known for. You can save 25% off Calvin Klein, C-IN2, Boss and Clever
- Male Basics has the brand new lines from Pikante, Clever and PPU. You can get some great styles and then also get free shipping in the US. Check out all the colorful styles.
- NASTY PIG LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE STORE MORE FEATURES, MORE VERSATILE, MORE USE-ME FRIENDLY FEATURED LOOKS, eGIFT CERTIFICATES, PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER
- 10Percent.com is giving you 10% off the Freeman Underwear line! That is when you buy 3 or more styles. Check out the entire range. We will be bringing you more information about the line soon.
- Fill Your Easter Baskit at Palace Trunks. Until 4/4/10 you an save 25% off all Baskit Underwear! If you spend $25 or more on your order you get free shipping.
- Jockstrap Central has new Erotic styles from Male Power. “We’ve just expanded our Male Power range with 3 new sexy products including a slinkier version of their Moonshine jock, a zippered short and a white version of their popular ribbed mesh jockstrap.”
- Are you going to the White Party? If so Andrew Christian is your party Headquarters. You can save 20% off selected styles. Just use 20WHITEHQ at check out. You can save on most white styles. The sale ends 4/4/10
- Oboy has Brand new! XTG swimwear 2010 Fashionista can breathe a sigh of relief. The new beach styles by the spanish cult label have just arrived. Fancy, uncompromising & extremely hot. Now at OBOY!
- Dead Good Undies has 8 New Sloggi Designs. 6 out of the 8 are exclusive to Dead Good Undies. If you want to find out what they are, head over to the Dead Good Undies Site!
- Malestrom is having it’s semi-annual CK sale. You save 25% off all CK and up to 50% off clearance Items. While you’re there check out the BumGear Neon, Unico Caliza and BumGear Ducky Swimsuit!
- UnderGear has the brand new Obviously in stock. The great colors from a really great gand. You can save $20 off orders $75 or more and $30 off orders $100 or more. Use code UGB201 at check out. Lastly, they have 2(x)ist Surf 25% off till April 4th.
- Wyzman is giving you 25% off Calvin Klein. But hurry, it’s for a limited time and on a limited quantity! So get shopping now!
- Skiviez has only a few days left to save on some of your favorite styles! The 25% off sales end on 4/4/10. You can save 25% off on Calvin Klein, 2(x)ist Surf. Then check out the new Gregg Homme!
- NuWear is giving you 45% off, yes we said 45% off Private Structure. you can save on over 50 different styles from underwear to shirts and a lot more. Check out the great styles they offer.
- At Pacific Jock, you can’t miss this HUGE 50% off Sale on all older stock Ginch Gonch underwear. Try on the Electric Eagles, Feathers of Fire, Pretty Kitties and more…at this price you can afford the entire collection! So check out the Ginch Gonch underwear, it’s time to feel like a kid again.
- 10Percent.com has some really new and the best enhancing underwear! The new styles will help you look your best. They have over 70 styles available. That include Andrew Christian, GBGB, Gia, Go Softwear, Gregg Homme, Rufskin, WildmanT and more! Check out all the styles. While you’re there check out the newly added PIstol Pete!
- His room has 4 new enhanced styles that have just arrived. Undergear, Extreme, Manzone and Bodytech. All very fun and body conscious. Check out the entire lines of each!
- It’s Easter time, and while we can’t send you all some Chocolate, we can give you something to keep your Eggs in… From now until April 6th we’ll send a free pair of briefs with ever order over £12 Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and take advantage of this great offer. And while your there look out for our other deals. Have a great Easter from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
- James Tudor is giving you something to celebrate for Easter. You get 20% off everything! Just go to their site and use code JTFMMC20 at check out to get the savings!
- His trunks has 2Eros on sale this week only. You can get some of the great swimwear/underwear for only $20! The pair originally retails for $30. Check out the entire line at their site.
- The semi-annual sale at Malestrom is on once again! The DKNY & Levi’s collections are currently 25% off for a limited time only. Also, the 2(X)ist Surf collection is 25% off for a limited time to launch this fantastic line. There’s more…get up to 55% off on discontinued items! Hurry..quantities are limited and this sale won’t last long!
- International Jock has some great new items. Be sure to check out new designer Todd and Terry with fun prints from Australia, new and exclusive colors from Calvin Klein, hot new swimwear from JM, and Equmen core precision shapewear. This is your last chance to take advantage of Free Shipping*, available only until March 22nd, 2010. Shop now for the very best selection.
- 10Percent.com is letting you take 20% off 4 or more pairs of underwear. You can shop the new Timoteo styles that have been added. You can also check out new arrivals from Gregg Homme and also some best selling briefs. Hurry the sale ends 3/24/10.
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off because they are celebrating 10 years online! Its hard to believe they have been around that long. You can save on both men and women’s lines.
- Brand new! EMPORIO ARMANI 2010 New creations of underwear, swimwear & beach essentials by the italian top designer. Now at OBOY.
- Dead Good Undies has the Fruit’s of Temptation String (twin pack) in Green. If you like some really hot skimpy undies then these are for you! It’s also 7 month’s to go before Project HOM Heavenly is completed. Make sure to follow them on twitter to be up to date!
- Wyzman has the new PPU Spring 2010 collection in stock. You can surf the latest swimwear and underwear. PPU is a really fun line that we think you will like, its got some great colors to check out as well! While you are there they also have the new Pikante 2010 collection as well. Both lines have some really cool styles and we know they will have something you will like.
- NuWear has some really cool Prints from BumGear. They are the Retro, Safari and Neon’s. If you like animal prints and really fun undies, these are for you. They are not for the shy. But check out the entire line!
- UnderU has opened the Designer Outlet, the new outlet is packed with all your favorite brands including Emporio Armani and you can save up to 75% off. Pluss they have added new products to the Last Chance to buy section. All products have just one left, meaning they can offer it to you at unbeatable prices.
- James Tudor is giving you the exclusive offer of the week. This week it’s the Boxer Trunk. Its the one with the lace up front like football shorts! The boxer is usually £28 but right now you can get it for £22. It has a unique look with a great hold and fit.
- Whitey Tighties is wanting you to see whats New n Cool for spring. They can help you spring clean your underwear drawer. You can get 20% off your purchase by using code spring20 at check out. Offer expires 3/31/10
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off 2(x)ist Underwear, t-shirts and more, including the new surf collection. You can also save 25% off Unico, C-IN2, Ed Hardy and Hugo Boss.
- Erogenos has some great new undies. They have Freeman, which is a new exciting and affordable in which is produced in Columbia. Its all about giving you a variety of styles and prints. They also have BumGear in the new Retro and Neon collections. They offer great quality, affordability and comfort without compromising the sex appeal.
- Men’s Underwear Store is hang it’s Semi-Annual Calvin Klein Sale. You can save 25% off all CK in stock. While there check out the Diesel Lounge wear.
- Skiviez is giving you 25% off All Calvin Klein in stock. This includes the new CK X line. While you are there you can save 25% off the new 2(x)ist Surf line as well. Lastly, they are giving you 25% off C-IN2 Pop Colors. You can check out the new Elliptic line.
- 10Percent.com is giving you free domestic ground shipping on your order through 3/26/10. You can use this to plan your summer and get some really great swimwear!
- Mensuas is letting you Save 10% to 20% off select Swimwear and Underwear. This offer has been Extended until 3/24/10. Check out the New! Freeman Underwear is Here and new items from Delio Dietz!
- Ginch Gonch has the new I Love Tokyo line out. They just released the London and now the the Tokyo. They say they put the “nip” in Nippon! Check out the line and all the other I Love lines.
- Audace is having a sale on Calvin Klein. You can save up to 40% off all items. But hurry this offer is while supplies last. So the good styles and sizes will go fast!
- UnderGear is having a 25% off select styles of Calvin Klein underwear. You can save from now till 4/4/10. Check out all the CK styles on sale.
- His Room is having their annual Calvin Klein sale. you can save 25% off boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, tees and socks. So you can save on all the CK they have!