For its February/March Underwear of the Month selection, MensUnderwearStore.com is featuring the Calvin Klein CK One Micro Low Rise Trunk ($24, black, spear, white), modeled by Lucas Bernardini. The denim-inspired underwear, made from the softest microfiber, is meant to complement the CK One family of jeans and cologne.
In other underwear news, the term “junk in the trunk” isn’t just for the ladies anymore. Now more than ever, it is easier to fill out your derriere, supersize your package, or even give a lift to your nether-regions with the help of an underwear enhancement. In a recent survey on MensUnderwearStore.com, we asked customers how they felt about the underwear enhancement movement: 33% of men said that they would be open to trying this kind of underwear, while 26% revealed that they like enhancement underwear and already wear them. The underwear enhancement revolution is upon us!
We are also giving one pair away to a lucky winner! We hope to do this for everyone going forward. Here are the rules:
- To enter you must enter your information on the Official Entry form on the blog.
- You can enter once and the giveaway will be open for seven (7) days after the post. The closing date will be in the post
- Giveaway is open to US Residents only
- Prizes will be drawn from random from the entries received. One (1) winner will be announced. The winner will win 1 pair of the Underwear of the Month
- Only one prize or prize package per individual.
- You must be 18 year old or older to enter
- Entries will be entered in the mensunderwearstore.com email list
- We reserve the right to close entries at anytime.
- We reserve the right to make substitutions on prizes if not available or other problems arise
- Winners must confirm their information within three days of winning, failure to confirm information will result in forfeit of prize and a new winner will be selected.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries
- Rules maybe amended at anytime.