Pride swimwear has to feature the rainbow but it doesn’t have to look like the homeland of unicorns! Unless you want that and no judgment. Cause I do like rocking something over the top from time to time myself. However, Andrew Christian has created the new Pride Vision Bikini. I love this pride print because it’s not just six colors but different shades of each color in a geometric print with a touch of black. It’s def a new take on price.
Here are some of the features of the pair:
- Limited Edition Style Will Never Be Made Again
- Stylish Update of our Basic Swim Bikini
- Flat Pouch With Fun Snuggle Fit
- Polyamide – A Silky, Durable, & Lightweight Fabric, Stretches In All Four Directions
- Comes In Limited Rainbow Pride Vision Design
- No Hidden Cups, Straps, Or Padding
- Stunning Contrast Details
- Designed In The ANDREW CHRISTIAN® Design Studio In Los Angeles, California
With the chic and gorgeous new Pride Vision Bikini swimwear, flaunt your big ol’ pride. With this incredibly stylish rainbow pattern, you’ll have something to be proud of. Additionally, Andrew Christian has essentially eliminated sticking, squashing, readjusting, sweating, or chafing with this bikini. Retails for $47.00 at the Andrew Christian site.