The American Jock line from Go Softwear will be releasing some great new pieces soon. This is a teaser of the line. I can’t wait to see what’s around the corner.
Today’s Brief Distraction is from Go Softwear American Jock. This is the action mesh brief. It is available in a few colors and if you’re a fan of mesh underwear check it out
I got a chance to see Go Softwear after them not attending last year. So it was good to catch up and see what they have planned this year. I have been a fan of their Noir and also the American Jock lines. They have done some really fun pairs in underwear and I wanted to see whats in store this year! This is just an overview and we’ll have more detailed info as the pairs come out but I really liked what I saw.
- Synergy Group
- Consists of tanks and undies
- Comes in stripes with pocket on the tank and muscle tank
- Briefs, trunks and bikinis in matching colors
- Pop collection
- Pop Mod is the new grouping
- New waistband with logo
- ribbed fabric
- jocks, briefs, trunks, jock briefs and also in two tank tops V neck and scoop
- treasure in french
- Three tops: Key lime, tangerine and angel blue
- Mesh inserts
- Underwear has mesh inserts as well
- jock, trunk, brief and jock brief
- New swim has bright colors in with bright waist band
- Bikinis are back
- New Trunk that is retro styled
- New cock ring swimwear
- Square cut of the day glow waistband
- Retro board short in six colors
- Low Rise square cut with the v in front
- American Jock
- singlets with fluorescent colors on sides, Techno fabric
- Tanks with accents
- Shorts with compression shorts built in
- Running short with neon colors
- Mesh Tan tops with American Jock logo on them
- Body Tank with snaps at the bottom so more like a bodysuit
- sports mesh, cock ring thongs with printed elastic are all coming!
These are not all out yet, some are just hints at what is to come! The line is really fun and I am sure you will find something you will love.
Welcome to the Valentines Guide for 2013. It’s been a few years since we did a guide we shot ourselves. We had a few issues with the guide but things did work out for the best. This is only a sample of the undies out there for Valentines Day. We have a mix of some of the best underwear for you or your partner!
We want to thank our participants for sending in the underwear and our models David & Joey. They both did great jobs in a really long day!
David is wearing the Geovanny Mesh Brief, made out of a sports mesh. Not only could you wear this pair for Valentines Day but would be great for the gym or other sports activity. This pair was furnished by Geovanny Underwear and can be found at their site for $24.00
David is wearing the Geovanny Garter Jock in black. While it may look like a brief it has the Geovanny Garter back and is one of his best sellers. Geovanny has used his many years dancing to make underwear that fits and shows off what a guy has! This pair was furnished by Geovanny Underwear and is available on their site for $28.00
David is wearing the Pikante Sailor Brief.. The Sailor brief is a really fun pair for a date. It is a lager brief cut and sexy with red accents and has a sheer back. Your partner maybe surprised by the sheer! This pair was furnished by Pikante and can be found at retailers on the net!
Joey is wearing the Pikante Sparkle Jock. This jock is available in three metallic colors and has a cut out above the pouch. The rings and the pouch will be one pair that your partner will remember. This pair was furnished by Pikante and available are retailers across the net.
David is wearing the Clever Mesh Thong. This thong is made out of a sports mesh that is mildly see through. If you are a thong lover then we would suggest getting this for Valentines Day. This pair was furnished by Clever and is available at retailers across the net.
David is wearing the Clever Irreverent Tank Top and the Voyeur Brief in White. The brief has a solid pouch and mesh sides and back. Where as the tank is made out of a white mesh and has a hoodie design. This combination is best worn when you plan on staying in for a romantic dinner. These pairs were furnished by Clever and are available at retailers across the net.
David is wearing the Candyman Black Boxer 9630. The boxer has a net mesh side and back with a solid pouch. It is also available in white. This pair is not for the shy and if you wear these you will want your date to see them at some point in the evening. This pair was furnished by Candyman and is available at retailers across the net.
Joey is wearing the Candyman Jock Thong. Which is a cross between a jock and brief. This pair is solid black and has a solid and mesh pouch. Also available in gold/black. This pair was furnished by Candyman and is available at retailers across the net.
David is wearing the Joe Snyder Bikini 01 in Black. The bikini is available in multiple colors. That include red, metal black, black sheer and many more. This is the classic bikini that Joe Snyder created and one of their top sellers. When you take it out of the package it is small but stretches to fit your body! This pair was furnished by Joe Snyder and can be purchased from their website for $19.95
Joey is wearing the Cocksox CX01 Bikini in Red. This pair is available in other colors including Black, Red, White, Royal and more! The bikini is made with the famous Cocksox pouch that has no straps or contraptions to enhance your package. If you want a bikini that is fun then this is the pair for you! This pair was furnished by Cocksox and is available on their site for $25 AUD
David is wearing the Cocksox Bikini Brief. This brief has a traditional waistband with Cocksox pouch they are known for! The bikini is smaller then most but still covers everything, so would be perfect for a guy that wants to show off a little but not show off everything. This pair is available from the Cocksox website for $27 AUD.
David is wearing CX01 Bikini in stripes. This is one of the newer styles in the CX01. This is the same pair that Joey is wearing above but with stripes that accentuate the pouch and rear. This pair was furnished by Cocksox and can be purchased from their sire for $28 AUD.
David is wearing the new Baskit Simple Brief in Red. This is one of the newest pairs from Baskit. Baskit is known for making classic styled underwear that fits and feels incredible. This is one of the perfect date pairs for those just staring out in a relationship. If your partner does see it, it won’t show too much and we bet you will get compliments! Baskit furnished this pair for the guide and can be purchased at their site for $21
David is wearing the Venom Brief and Tank from Gregg Homme. This line has put the Gregg Homme sexy spin on snakeskin. It’s not your usual pattern. Venom is available in black and red. The tank is $45.95 and the brief is $36.95 . These were furnished by Gregg Homme.
David is wearing the Gregg Homme Tuxedo Thong and Cuff and Collar. You can be your own Chippendale’s dancer for your partner this Valentines Day. Each of these are sold separately at the Gregg Homme site, the thong is $22.95 and the Cuff and Collar is $24.95 These were furnished by Gregg Homme
Joey is wearing the Gregg Homme Pump-Up Brief. This is a pair that Gregg Homme has had in its line up for a few years. It’s a favorite and a great pair for Valentines Day. The pouch enhances and brings your pouch to the “forefront”. Available in Black and White with the red accent. The pair is $40.95 from the Gregg Homme Site. This pair was furnished by Gregg Homme
David is wearing the Go Softwear Satin Mesh Tank and the American Jock Action Mesh Sport Brief. The Satin Mesh line has a matching mesh boxer (not pictured here). The mesh brief is great for a date night or daily wear. These pairs can be found at the Go Softwear Site, the Satin Mesh Tank is $31 and the American Jock Action Mesh Sport Brief is $25. These pairs were furnished by Go Softwear.
Joey is wearing the Go Softwear Pop Boy Brief in Magenta. This is perfect for those who want a classical styled brief but in great colors. It has the new Go Softwear waistband. This pair was furnished by Go Softwear and is available for $23.00.
David is wearing lounge wear from N2N Bodywear. Not all underwear is made for date nights, this pair is made for staying in and relaxing. The two pairs featured are the Dream Robe and Dream Brief. The dream robe has a shorter Kimono cut and a hood. Where as the brief is a traditional cut brief and both are made out of super soft polyester/spandex blend. N2N Bodywear furnished these pairs and can be found at their site for $48 for the Dream Robe and $19 for the Dream Brief
David is wearing the SupaWear Supa Drive trunk in Red. SupaWear is a relatively new brand on the underwear scene. Made by the folks who brought you 2EROS, this is a super fun line. They are classic and great fitting pairs. This pair was furnished by and can be found at The Man Underneath for $25.
David is wearing the Frank Dandy Inspired Valentines trunk. This pair is not out yet but will be released shortly! This is part of the new Frank Dandy collection. You can find this pair at the Man Underneath, who also furnished this pair
David is wearing the Skivvies 5728 Color Guard Trunk. Many of you may not have heard of the brand but we see big things in the future for this brand. The red colors and pouch accents would make a great pair for any Valentines Date night, either going out or staying in! This pair was furnished by and can be purchased at the Man Underneath for $29.00
David is wearing the Modus Vivendi 07711 Brief in Red. This pair is super sexy with it’s mesh sides and back. You maybe saying it may not be comfortable to wear. However, our model David said the thought after a while it would be uncomfortable but it fit and felt great through out the shoot. If you’re a little bolder and want to make a statement then try this pair out. This pair was furnished and can be found at Erogenos for $25.00
David is wearing Pistol Pete Gelato Brief. Not all underwear on Valentines day has to be red or black. You can have a splash of color. This brief you can wear every day not just Valentines! Available in 4 colors. This pair was furnished by Erogenos and can be purchased for $24.
David is wearing the Male Basics Long Johns. Not everywhere in the world is warm, some places you have below freezing conditions and being warm is a must. However you can still be stylish and warm! The microfiber long johns do both of those quite well. Also you can still wear a Modus Vivendi or Pistol Pete brief under. This pair was furnished and can be purchased at Erogenos for $30.
David is wearing Cellblock13. This is the super fun line from Timoteo. Valentines Day can be either classic or super sexy for you. Not everyone wants to go to dinner, some just want to skip it and get to some other fun. The Timoteo Cellblock13 Gridiron Trunk is a perfect pair. Made out of a sports mesh and rear cut out. It’s perfect for a fun evening in! These were furnished by Timoteo and can be found at the Timoteo Cellblock13 website for $34.
David is wearing another pair from Timoteo. The Cellblock13 pair maybe a little more then you want to wear on Valentines Day then check out the Timoteo 2.0 Soccer Jock. It’s a smilar cut to the Girdiorn but made out of a cotton material, so you don’t show too much but still has the cut out back. It’s a mix of traditional and wild. This pair was furnished by Timoteo and can be found on there for $30
We hope you enjoy this Valentines Guide. You will see more of David this year. Make sure you go check out his Facebook page! We have more pics of him at our Facebook Page as well! We will have an interview with him and have already booked him for our Swim Guide in May!
Today’s Brief Distraction is another one featuring Jockstrap Central shoot of the American Jock Contrast Singlets. This time the model is Ryan Russel. Check out all of them at the Jockstrap Central Site!
Today’s Brief Distraction features Jockstrap Central‘s model Santos. He is featured in American Jock Contrast Wrestling singlet! Singlets have been big this year and this is one we featured in our Holiday Guide!
It’s official, wrestle mania is on at Jockstrap Central based on the huge success of their previously launched singlets and now with the arrival of their latest singlets from American Jock.
They’ve brought in totally see-through singlets and singlets with the bum cut out of them but from customer feedback, they knew some of their customers (and fans) wanted a traditional singlet with a bit of style for those more conservative wrestling matches (whether it’s in a professional ring or at your local bar’s jello wrestling contest). If that’s what you’re looking for, then look no further than the Contrast Singlet.
The great thing about this singlet is it’s styled like a genuine high school wrestling uniform with a scoop front neck along with spacious armholes for extra mobility. Contrast side panels give them an ultra-sporty appearance.
As expected and desired, the suit is made with polyester and lycra for that body hugging feature of a singlet with just enough stretch to prevent too much flattening of that bulge you want everyone to see.
Jockstrap Central has these singlets in either red with black side panels, or blue with white side panels. Be sure to check out their website to see their models Santos and Ryan Russell in these hot new singlets.
Also, Jockstrap Central has their Free USA and Discounted Worldwide Shipping Promotion on right now, so if you spend $25 or more (like one of those American Jock Singlets) you’ll qualify for free or discounted shipping depending where in the world you are
Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Guide. This has to be the biggest guide we have done to date. We had over 80 pairs of underwear, three models, a photographer, an assistant and a stylist. We are going into our own photography and will be launching something soon, so stay tuned. First we would like to thank our sponsors: Candyman, Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and Zylas at Gold Level, Croota and Premium Underwear Store for Bronze and Designer Drawers at Silver! A special shout out to Matt at Designer Drawers for helping get our models and our stylist.
Our models for this guide are Cody, Kyle and Adam. Cody was in our Swimwear Guide and both Kyle and Adam are new! We plan on doing another shoot with them soon! I am working on a behind the scenes video but so far the iMovie program is uncooperative. It will be out hopefully this weekend.
- Adam (left) is wearing the PPU Jock – 1001 for $21.00
- Kyle (middle) is wearing the PPU Boxer – 1232 for $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the PPU Thong – 0956 for $14.50
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Clever 0190 – Mesh Bars Boxer $24.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Clever 2137 – Niagra Boxer $25.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clever 2108 – Front Mesh Boxer $38.00
- Veston (left) is wearing the Zylas – 2803 – $22.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Zylas – 2884 – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the Zylas-4007 Brief – $20.00
- Kyle is wearing the Candyman – Santa Costume – $38.00
- Cody (left) is wearing Candyman – Singlet – $34.00
- Adam (right) is wearing – CandyMan – Boxer Pimp Costume – $36
- Kyle (left) is wearing Vuthy 279 – Bikini – %58
- Adam (center) is wearing V-275 Royal Plaid Bikini – $56
- Cody (right) is wearing V-300 Trunk – $56.00
- Adam (left) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Croota Night Surfer – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Croota Night Runner – $20
- Adam (right) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Brief – $20.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Tank – $28 and Purple Bias Boxer Short – $21.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the JOR Comfort Brief – $19.00
- All are available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Cody is wearing the Gregg Homme Haze Brief – $39.00
- Available at Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Modus Vivendi Natural Jockstrap – $40.00
- Available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Power Brief – $28.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers site.
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Solar Brief – $26.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- Kyle (left) is wearing the 2(X)ist Athletic Jock – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the 2(X)ist Splash N0-Show Brief $24.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- This picture we’re going to let you guess which model is which
- Left is the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – $22
- Right is the Pistol Pete Web Brief – $22
- Available at the Designer Drawers site
- Kyle is wearing the Wrestler swim in USA colors – $80
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Cody (left) is wearing the BarUP brief in Fire/Ice – $23.50
- Adam (right) is wearing the XO Seamfree in Sunflore – $25.95
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Skmpeez Varzity Brief in red – $26.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Skmpeez Zignature Boxer Brief in Gold – $30.00
- Available at the Skmpeez site.
- Cody (left) is wearing the BoyRio Trunk (releasing soon)
- Kyle (right) is wearing the BoyRio U-9A extreme Jock in Black
- Available at the BoyRio site.
2EROS, Frank Dandy and Manview Bodywear
- Adam (left) is wearing the Jock Series Trunk in Red – $30. Available at the 2EROS site.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Frank Dandy Angle Trunk in Green – Available at the Frank Dandy site.
- Cody (right) is wearing the Manview Bodywear 69 Sport Trunk in Yellow – $22.50 – Available at the Manview Bodywear Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Cover Male CM222 – Pouch Enhancing Boxer in Orange – $23.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Good Devil GD5505 – Jock Flex in purple – $21.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Intymen INT6152 – Track Brief – $20.00
- Available at the Underwear Station site
- Kyle is wearing the American Jock Action Mesh Singlet in red – $41.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the American Jock Mini Boxer in Gold/Royal – $22.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clean Metro Lo Rise Brief in Bluebeery/Fuchsia – $21.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Active Trunk in Grey
- Adam (center) is wearing the Simple Boxer Brief in Light Blue
- Kyle (right) is wearing the America Brief in Blue/Gold
- Coming soon to the /baskit/ site.
- Adam (left) is wearing the CX68-Trunk in Royal/Green – $32.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief in Camo – $32.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief Black/White/Red – $32.00
- Available at the Cocksox Site. All prices in Australian Dollars
- Cody (front) is wearing the PF01- Pride Frame Bikini in Red – $24.00
- Adam (back) is wearing the JS-M28 Cheek Hug in Journal – $28.00
- Available at the Joe Snyder Site
No Limits Underwear, C-IN2 and Male Power
- Cody (left) is wearing the No Limits Underwear White Mesh Boy Short – $14.50. Available at the No Limits Underwear Site
- Adam (center) is wearing the C-IN2 Zen Punt $28.00 and V-Neck $36.00. Available at the C-IN2 Website
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Male Power 144-172 Pouch short in Black/White
FreshPair and Modus Vivendi
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Diesel – Fresh and Bright Divine Boxer Trunk – $27.00. Available at the FreshPair website
- Cody (center) is wearing the Modus Vivendi Querelle Brief in Red – $30.00. Available at the Modus Vivendi site
- Adam (right) is wearing the Emporio Armani 110814-2A506 Stretch Cotton All Over Logo Print Brief in Red – $26.00. Available at the FreshPair website.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Tulio MX06 Trunk in Royal – $48.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio JA05 Lace Up Trunk in White – $48.00
- Both available at Erogenos
- Cody (left) is wearing Tulio 12B10 in black/red
- Adam (center) is wearing the Tulio 12W2 Singlet in black – $44
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio 12M10 Trunk – Black/Royal
- These are available at International Jock.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Cellblock13 Fugitive Short in Red/Black – $30.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Cellblock13 Prizefighter Jock in Black/Yellow – $24.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing Cellblock13 Singlet in Black – $44.00
- Availalbe at the Cellblock13 site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Timoteo Navy Swim – $44
- Cody (center) is wearing the Timoteo Sport 2.0 Athlete Jock – Red – $22.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the the Clubhouse Soccer Jock – Grey/Black – $32.00
- Available on the Timoteo Website.
We hope you enjoy this guide. We have more pics to share through our Brief Distractions over the next week or so. Check out all the pairs and get them for you or your significant other! Let us know what you want or get for the Holidays!
Today’s Brief Distraction is from Go Softwear’s American Jock line. It’s not often we have a swim thong as the brief distraction! This is the American Jock Venice Beach Thong Swim. The pair was modeled after the suits bodybuilders wear in Venice Beach, but this one has the thong back and is available in 7 colors.
Today’s Brief Distraction is one from American Jock. This is a line by Go Softwear, and one we hope to profile just a little more! We hope you enjoy this pic and we will bring you more very soon!
It’s been HOT, not just hot but strip to your undies hot weather. All across the east record temps have been set and the weather is heading west! With that in mind we thought we would give you 5 pairs that you should own in this heat. They will keep you cool and comfy (well as much as you can in 100+ temps).
We looked at pairs that were breathable, fashionable and has a great fit. We think these fit all those categories. Some of these you may have seen others you may not have!
- CoolFlex Active Jock w/ Show-It Tech. by Andrew Christian – This one we chose not because it’s in the new Andrew Christian Cowboy video but because it’s made from Modal. Modal is a material that is 50% more absorbent then cotton and very breathable. The pouch has the show-it Technology so it will show off your assets. The rear is a traditional jock design so under shorts you can def feel the difference! The jock is available in Black, Royal and Teal and is $25 from the Andrew Christian website.
- American Jock Action Mesh Sport Brief – Not everyone is looking to wear a jock daily. Hence why we chose the American Jock Action mesh brief. You can look great in the brief styling but also breathe with the mesh material. The front has a great pouch with great racing stripes on the side. The mesh isn’t extremely see through, it’s a bigger mesh and you can probably get away wearing it to the gym. The materials are 88% polyester and 12% spandex. Colors available are Royal, Red, Black and White. It’s available from the Go Softwear site for $23
- Baskit Action Cool Square Cut Brief – We think a variety of styles are key to the perfect summer list. We have big fans of boxer briefs and no list would be complete with out one. This is more of a trunk but gives you great coverage and support. This pair is made out of a cotton mesh and as the Baskit site says “it will keep you cool no matter “action” you are into!” The low waist band makes it perfect under low rise jeans. Colors available are Green, Yellow, Orange and White. Available for $20 from the Baskit Website
- Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – We had to put in something super sexy in staying cool in the summer. Hence why we have the Xpose Brief. ATL Briefs just reviewed this one last week on the site (click here to see the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief Review). You think the way the holes are (meaning they are BIG) you would fall out and it would be uncomfortable. However, this pair got a great review and you don’t have to worry about those problems. The holes make it VERY breathable. Worn under shorts you should stay cool all day long. Made out of a nylon spandex blend. But how said cool shouldn’t be sexy! Available Black and White for $22 from the Pistol Pete website
- N2N Bodywear Air Trunk – this last one is my favorite. This one is one I personally reviewed back in June (click here to see the N2N Air Trunk Review)and through at the time it was perfect for summer. The way this pair breathes is AMAZING. It’s so light you barely feel like you are wearing any underwear at all. The one thing that surprised me was that there is no elastic in the legs but it holds it shape! I would actually recommend the entire line (brief, jock, thong). The material is a cotton spandex blend that conforms to your body and breaths very well! Available in Grey, Cream and Black and about $22 on the N2N Bodywear site.
These are just a few choices you should consider during the hot summer! We would love to hear your favorite pair for keeping cool in the summer. Post a comment here or on our Facebook page!
Are you a fan of sports mesh underwear? We aren’t talking the sexy mesh that is see through, but more of a mesh that breathes with you through out the day? If so then you need to check out the American Jock’s Action Mesh Group by Go Softwear! It is available in Royal, Black, Red and white. The line features the following styles:
- Sport Brief
- “Uncovered” Brief (similar to a jock brief)
- Square Cut
The line is made out of 88% polyester 12% spandex. Which makes it conform to your body and perfect for really active guys! Prices range from $18-37. The most expensive being the singlet. To see the line go to the Go Softwear site.
Today’s Brief Distraction is a continuation of the Go Softwear/American Jock collection. This is more activewear, but we think you will like just the same
Today’s Brief Distraction is from the American Jock and Spa collection. These you can find at the Go Softwear site! We hope you will check them out!