This Edipous Micro Bikini was furnished for review by the brand. The opinions expressed are that of the reviewer.
Rating: 8/10 (Average of the Rating Below)
• Daily Fit: 7/10
• Sizing 9/10
• Styling: 9/10
• Performance 10/10
• LOVE THE POUCH- Quite possibly the best pouch on ANY pair of underwear I have ever worn. Supportive, roomy, and conforms to whatever you bring to the table. Large or small the fabric and construction gives enough yet holds your good secure. Simply Outstanding.
• Breathable! Never once do I get a sweating or moist feel wearing these. For a non-cotton brief, these feel so light and refreshing.
• Waste band- Like most of its construction, very forgiving and not “cutting” into your waist. Stretchy yet not squeezing to the point it becomes a high-rise brief. Not Bad at all Edipous!
• Bikini Back- Well by now most of our readers may know, I am a thong guy or a boxer brief guy on occasion. While this is the first brief I have owned, it has confirmed my suspicion that most briefs for me quickly become a thong with extra fabric. Maybe it’s my butt construction, but slowly and surely these briefs ride up between my cheeks and low and behold its essentially a thong, a less comfortable thong.
• Does this pouch come on an Edipous thong? I hope…investigation to follow…
UNB Shawn Recommendations
All and all, it is a bikini brief and it’s got to be one of the more comfortable ones out there, but I am thong guy what can I say? The brief hints at a sexiness, but to me is not at pleasing to the eye or as functional for that matter than a well-designed thong. If I want to tone down the sexiness, boxer briefs are functional and don’t ride up my cheeks, briefs well does neither for me. Happy Shopping UNB readers. Find your style and OWN IT!
BRAND: EDIPOUS Micro Bikini
FABRIC: 77.60% Polyamide and 22.40% Spandex
SIZES: Small – XL