Would you be bold enough to wear the Body Art Jupiter Swim String? I know we have plenty of fans of skimpy swimwear out there. Who would wear it?
One of the best things about the festive period (after the food, pressies and general jolliness) is of course the PARTIES! The gents of the UK are adding some spangle to their drawers with beauties like these from men’s underwear website Deadgoodundies.com…
This Body Art range has proved really popular this winter. The slinky material is overlaid with shimmering gothic lettering. A bronze on black option is available too.
How to make reptilian print underwear even more appealing? Give the look a whole lot of shine with a reflective scale inspired print of course!
We think the metallic waistband of this Clever Moda slip gives it just the right amount of glamour. The white and black options are flying off the shelves in the UK.
Black tie engagement coming up over Christmas? Make sure your unders are as smart as your overs with chic pinstripes from Doreanse at DGU.
You can’t get much more sparkle than Joe Snyder’s Dazzling collection. The fast dry fabric makes this range great for pool parties too.
The bright harlequin pattern of this short from Unico has inspired many British shoppers to snap it up pre Christmas. There is swimwear available in the same design too for those heading off for some winter sun.
The weird and the wonderful
It would appear that there’s a naughtier side to many underwear drawers across the pond. DGU have revealed that some of their shall we say… unconventional and off the wall designs are rapidly becoming even more popular with their UK shoppers. Whether this is about dress up or something a little more fetish, they certainly appear to be having fun.
MaleBasics Lingerie Tie Me Up Bodysuit GBP41.00
This may not be what you first think of when you read “tie me up” but it will certainly make an impression. Combining a deep V-neck crop top with a sexy thong bottom that’s attached by a series of elasticated straps.
MANstore NOS M101 Kinky Scarf GBP32.00
It may not be a scarf in the conventional sense or have the ability to keep you warm but for some reason we don’t think that’s the point behind this. The “scarf” goes between your legs with a small thong back and up over your head in one strip of thin material.
MANstore M306 Dog Band GBP29.00
They say that a dog is a man’s best friend. This bondage style neck decoration is made from a strip of lacquer effect fabric with three press studs and silvery chain.
Gregg Homme Impulse Top GBP157.96
Have you ever wanted to be a gladiator? Battling wild animals and fellow humans to the death in the Coliseum? Well this top can help you make believe. Soft material drapes over both shoulders to form an X shape at the front and back of the torso. Faux leather and silver look buckles complete this fetish style brilliantly.
Modus Vivendi Leather Chained Jockstrap GBP46.00
Break free from the shackles of society and chain yourself up in a much better way. It has metal chains that go around the waist and underneath the bum cheeks holding in place a twin layered leatherette pouch.
Body Art Flerio Zipped Pant Body GBP64.00
This leatherette onesie is given a raunchy feel with see through tulle panels down either side and a metallic zipper running up the centre. It’s a sexy twist to a classic look.
Find these and more at Dead Good Undies.
NOTE: Post contains an affilate sales link. A percentage of sales generated will benefit UNB.
It doesn’t take much sunshine to get Brits excited about spring! A few degrees warmer and we’re booking summer holidays and hitting the pool like a shot – and customers at Deadgoodundies are snapping up the latest designer swimwear from top collections.
Sun seekers looking to maximise impact and minimise tan lines will be thrilled by this colourful creation from European brand Body Art.
Bruno Banani Bite Swim Hip Short GBP33.00
The best thing about BB’s zany prints is they are always accompanied by the superior design and top quality fabrics used throughout the collection.
Olaf Benz BLU 1355 Sun Brief GBP33.00
You can’t beat a nautical colour theme to keep you looking chic in your men’s swimwear. Now… where’s our yacht?
HOM Black Addict Glam Swim Trunk GBP48.00
Glistening straight out of the pool or shimmering in the sun, the gorgeous fabric of these men’s swimmers will ensure you look your best.
Olaf Benz BLU 1358 Surf Brief GBP42.00
Retro styling has been a hit with UK shoppers for a while now. This cheerful swim brief uses contrast leg hems and waistband to give a subtle wink to the trend.
Gregg Homme Element Swim Brief GBP57.95
Inner tie waists used to be standard for men’s swimwear but designs that fasten on the outside are proving popular at Deadgoodundies. Go on fellas, show off your string!
Find these styles and more at Deadgoodundies.com
NOTE: Post contains an affiliate sales link. Meaning UNB will get a percentage of sales when our link is clicked and a sale is made. No money was exchanged for this post.
Our friends at Planet Undies has sent us over a new company for us to cover. That company is Body Art! It’s a German company that has some really revealing and fun underwear. They aren’t for the shy guy! It’s great to see undies companies having fun with new styles.
- Epanomi (Left) : Fine semi-transparent matter. Brilliant black printed pattern. Lined at the front with a veil.
- Arki (Right): Printing of glossed pattern on a black fabric, chechmate and very extensible. A beautiful effect of design for a sexy and refined line
- Arta (Left) : The new permanent line, a reference. Perfect articles, very elastic (32% elasthan) which adapts ideally to your morphology.
- Eros (Right) : Insolent transparency, red or black among sexiest. Eros is a permanent line, very sensual and provocative.
Here are your Sales Briefs: Sorry for the delay the trip to Magic threw me off. I thought I would have time to do one Thursday night at the airport. I didn’t. here is a nice long list!
- Dead Good Undies has the Sloggi Basic Range twin packs 20% off all styles. Which style are you? Short, mini or tanga? You can now save on them all. Make sure you follow them on twitter as well!
- Timoteo wants you to hang out. In comfort that is. They have the Timoteo Training Short. Its available in Black, Navy and Gray, and only $44. You can get them directly from the Timoteo site!
- James Tudor is giving you, exclusive this week, the Athletic brief, regularly £19, now only £15. The offer runs till Feb. 22. The pair is available in turquoise, white, grey and black.
- His Room is spotlighting Papi. You can choose from the Cotton Stretch, Platinum, Motion, Premium Cotton, Modern Stretch or Cool 2 collections. Papi is a premium underwear brand that targets today’s body conscious male. Papi has style, sophistication and sex appeal.
- Wyzman is having a De-Stocking event, that is you can save 20-50% off everything. But hurry the sale ends Sunday, Feb 21!
- Men’s Underwear Store has some really good new lines in! THey have the newest Diesel underwear, Bright Ideas!, the New Surf collection from 2(x)ist and the new Chromatic from Obviously! They are some of the newest styles around. Check them out now!
- Planet Undies has some great new styles in stock. They have New lines from Body Art, ES Colleciton and Manstore. We will post more tomorrow on the the lines so check them out in the mean time!
- Save 15% off your next order of $25.00 or more of regular priced merchandise at Mensuas. Use promotion code endfeb at checkout and save on men’s underwear, swimwear, jewelry and more at Mensuas. Offer valid on new orders placed at Mensuas and is not valid on PPU Underwear. Sale ends 2/21/10
- UnderGear has some great new spring arrivals. You can save 25% off or more when you order 4 or more items. Just use code UGA200 at check out. The sale ends March 1
- Brief Tales is giving you 20% off the entire line of Male Power. Who is a leader in the daring, risque and fun underwear. Just make sure you use code MPSale during check out. The offer expires on March 15th
- C-IN2U is giving you some great close out items beginning at $9.00 They include Kinetic Punt, Street Jock, Lo NO Show trunks Scoops and more! Go before it’s all gone!
- Rufskin is proud to announce their latest underwear collection: SHEER. In addition to having hints of stretch tulle for a sheer effect – this collection also features the the return of our logo elastic waistband. It’s slightly different this time, and is SUPER comfortable and elastic feeling, helping ensure no binding or pinching. Choose from 5 different styles.
- NuWear is cleaning house! What does that mean for you, well they have 25 stele marked down up to 50% off. These include JM, C-IN2, and more. Hurry before the good sizes are gone!
- 2wink is having a $7.95 (AUS) clearance sale. This is for the next three weeks. You can save on some of the great styles they have. Check the site for all the details!
- His Trunks has some really great styles from Baskit, Pikante and Klen Laundry. They ha the contrast brief and jockstrap from Baskit. The New Pikante 2010 collection the Matrix Brief that are perfect for the skimpy lover. They also have the Egyptian bikini, Baroque bikini and the Cheeky Boxers. They now carry two boxer briefs from Klen Laundry.Check out the entire Klen Laundry line! Also, Piss & Vinegar’s new ‘LOVE’ collection is now in stock at His Trunks! Love Jesus, Buddha, or Boys? Then you must check out these hot prints in their low rise brief as well as a jockstrap. The low rise briefs are priced at $25.50 and the jockstraps are only $20! Show your love with a great new pair of undies from His Trunks! Want FREE UNDERWEAR? Simply purchase 2 or more items at His Trunks and use the discount code ‘FREEGIFT’ at checkout to receive a free surprise pair of undies while supplies last.