We want to thank the guys who answered the reader survey. We got some really great info from you guys. We have e-mailed the guys selected to win the Baskit Underwear. I will say it’s never easy to hear the negatives, but in order to improve you must hear them and address the issues.
Some of the changes we are going to implement are:
- More in depth info from Magic/Curve – It was a common suggestion that we get more info from the shows about new lines/brands coming out. That is something we will be doing more in depth with videos, podcasts and posts on the site. We are getting more and more brands involved.
- Reviews are too positive – I have heard this from the beginning but I try to match the guy with the right pair. I don’t want a boxer brief lover to review a thong. However, that said, I do see how it is perceived and we had on the survey last year as well. In reviews going forward we will put in a Pro/Con list in ever review. Even in a great pair there is always something we don’t like.
- Sizing info – If we had one big consistant request is sizing. How did it fit in review, is it true to size and etc. This is something we will put in reviews and in posts from now on and keep it consistant.
- More info on site pages – This is one that really struck me and I thought, wow you are right. One person said we take time to really do the site well but other pages on the site are not developed. I thought and agreed about that. We are going to update our links, where to buy (send in any suggestions), Put up model and photographer bios, and a few more things.
- Design issues – Site design was a common theme as well. There were guys who loved the site and others who didn’t. This is a long term goal of ours to redesign the site but right now it’s just not something we are planning. When we do redesign a site we will definitely get input from you guys.
Thanks again for taking time and don’t hesitate to email us. Keep giving feedback on the site and how we can improve. Lastly, we have e-mailed the guys selected to win the Baskit Underwear.