Do you Thong? We share our Poll Results
There is one thing that I have come to rely on in the 9 years of running UNB. You guys aren’t afraid to share your opinions about underwear. You guys LOVE talking about what you like and don’t like. So, when we run polls like this we get responses on each side of the issue. Some of you really love thongs and others don’t. And that’s good, UNB is a place for all underwear lovers to come together. We don’t have to agree on what is the best, we just have to love underwear.
Here are the results of the Poll
65% of you guys wear thongs on a regular basis. We will define what that is below but this number was a surprise to me. I knew we had thong fans but didn’t realize so many wore them and often! I guess we need more thong posts.
The gay guys were the most guys who answered the poll. 49% are gay and 35% are straight. When I first checked on the poll the straight guys had a bigger lead. I almost thought we would have more straight guys answer! But 35% is a big amount.
Here is how often you guys wear thongs:
- Rarely (1-2 Times a month) – 22%
- Few Times a Month (3-4 times) – 19%
- 4-5 times a week – 17%
- 2-3 Times a week – 15%
- 1 times a week – 10%
- 7 days a week – 9%
Wearing a thong to the gym or working out is very high. 75% of you guys have worn thongs to work out in!
Where have you guys worn thongs:
- Work – 81%
- Date night – 74%
- Gym – 64%
- Dinner/Dinner Party – 62%
- To the movies – 59%
Last multiple choice question was have you worn a swim thong. This really shocked me that so many wanted to wear a swim thong.
- No But want too – 40%
- No Never – 21%
- Yes In Public – 17%
- Yes, In private – 14%
- Yes, Tanning bed – 6%
Now for the fill in the blank
Why do you wear thongs?
- I think they give better support than a jock, good under compression shorts at the gym and sometimes for hot yoga, like having decent support with minimal coverage
- Minimal material, great support, can make you feel sexy
- I like the support of pouch and knowing people don’t know I’m wearing them.
- I think it is sexy and gives me an extra boost of confidence.
- I think they are damn comfortable. I love them under jeans and khakis. I also feel sexy and yes, masculine too. I love the support of good thongs and how they really keep the boys secured.
- Comfort. No riding up. No lines under a suit. Bulge. Girlfriend likes it. Fun!
- Comfort! During hot weather, air flow. Amazing support. Maximum freedom of movement.
- I like the feeling of them—much more comfortable and less restricting than briefs and bikinis.
- It’s exciting, different, a change from normal underwear. It’s sent, it’s something only.i know I’m wearing. It’s powerful. It’s comfortable and supportive.
If you don’t like wearing thongs, why don’t you like them?
- Just don’t like them most of the time uncomfortable
- I have nothing against them, but i think briefs are so much sexier
- I like them, but have yet to find one that is comfortable for all day wear.
- I find them slightly uncomfortable so they are distracting to wear.
- I like them, fiancé thinks they’re “gay” she doesn’t like them but tolerates or ignores them
This is an overview. We will have another post about more of the results soon. We wanted to get some of the key info out this week!