If you’re like me you love traveling and going to new places. However, you hate going through security and the “joys” (said sarcastically) of flying and traveling. Standing in line for an hour, then waiting at the gate to get on a flight that was shorter then your wait. Then getting of the plane and making your way to baggage claim and then to your hotel. It’s usually a day that lasts longer than you expect.
Car travel is just as tedious. You get up super early drive 6-8 hours or more and make several stops during the day. The best part is you can bring your own music and travel with people you like to make the journey better!
We are going to give you some advice for underwear for traveling
- Wear a favorite brand – Wear a brand you know and love. you will know what to expect from the pair and not be surprised. There will be no binding, pinching and lack of support.
- Don’t Experiment – A long drive or flight is not the time to experiment with a new brand or style. Example is if you’re a boxer brief guy don’t pick a trans atlantic flight for wearing a thong. At some point you’ll be in the bathroom and take it off and have to free ball the rest of the trip
- Wear your go to style – Sort of a take on the one above, if you’re a briefs guy, wear briefs. You will be thankful
- Wear breathable materials – One of my favorite materials to travel in is Modal. it’s very soft and breathes with you. Perfect for being in a car all day
- Colors are awesome – wear something colorful, to me wearing great colorful underwear makes me feel happy. So yellows, reds, greens and even pink.
- Pack Extra underwear in your carry on – This time of year there have been major delays due to weather. This is never true than when you have a connecting flight. Being suck in an airport for 24 to 48 hours is never fun.
These may seem like Duh tips but wear something fun and familiar on long trips.
Picture by Paul Ferrer Underwear