It’s been a minute since we covered Gigo, did you know they have some super hot fetishwear? If not you should def go check it out if it’s your thing.
Summer is around the corner. One brand to check out is Gigo. They have some super fun swimwear! Make sure you go over and give it a look.
Gigo brand is releasing their new collection! One thing i love is an awesome bikini! The colors are Cautious Black and Red. I really love the cut of these, they are coming soon to you.
Underwear sizing is all over the map. Some brands have inconsistent sizes among different lines. Gigo has produced this video to show you what size you are in their underwear. I wish more brands would do this! It’s not the sexiest video but its one that I think will help more guys find underwear.
If you speak Spanish you will be able to read the video text. However, being fluent in Spanish is not necessary. It’s pretty self-explanatory. It tells you how to measure your waist and shoulders to find your correct size in Gigo underwear!
I say great job Gigo!
Are you a fan of Gigo? See the Behind the Scenes video from the 2016-2 collection! We hope you enjoy!
Models: Matthew Varela – Diego Castro
Photographer: Jorge Ochoa
Hair and makeup: Tatiana Florez
Production: Up Branding – egoCity Community Network
Check out the latest video of the Pictogram collection from Gigo! They have some great new pairs for 2016.
Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Guide. This has to be the biggest guide we have done to date. We had over 80 pairs of underwear, three models, a photographer, an assistant and a stylist. We are going into our own photography and will be launching something soon, so stay tuned. First we would like to thank our sponsors: Candyman, Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and Zylas at Gold Level, Croota and Premium Underwear Store for Bronze and Designer Drawers at Silver! A special shout out to Matt at Designer Drawers for helping get our models and our stylist.
Our models for this guide are Cody, Kyle and Adam. Cody was in our Swimwear Guide and both Kyle and Adam are new! We plan on doing another shoot with them soon! I am working on a behind the scenes video but so far the iMovie program is uncooperative. It will be out hopefully this weekend.
- Adam (left) is wearing the PPU Jock – 1001 for $21.00
- Kyle (middle) is wearing the PPU Boxer – 1232 for $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the PPU Thong – 0956 for $14.50
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Clever 0190 – Mesh Bars Boxer $24.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Clever 2137 – Niagra Boxer $25.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clever 2108 – Front Mesh Boxer $38.00
- Veston (left) is wearing the Zylas – 2803 – $22.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Zylas – 2884 – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the Zylas-4007 Brief – $20.00
- Kyle is wearing the Candyman – Santa Costume – $38.00
- Cody (left) is wearing Candyman – Singlet – $34.00
- Adam (right) is wearing – CandyMan – Boxer Pimp Costume – $36
- Kyle (left) is wearing Vuthy 279 – Bikini – %58
- Adam (center) is wearing V-275 Royal Plaid Bikini – $56
- Cody (right) is wearing V-300 Trunk – $56.00
- Adam (left) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Croota Night Surfer – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Croota Night Runner – $20
- Adam (right) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Brief – $20.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Tank – $28 and Purple Bias Boxer Short – $21.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the JOR Comfort Brief – $19.00
- All are available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Cody is wearing the Gregg Homme Haze Brief – $39.00
- Available at Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Modus Vivendi Natural Jockstrap – $40.00
- Available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Power Brief – $28.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers site.
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Solar Brief – $26.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- Kyle (left) is wearing the 2(X)ist Athletic Jock – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the 2(X)ist Splash N0-Show Brief $24.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- This picture we’re going to let you guess which model is which
- Left is the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – $22
- Right is the Pistol Pete Web Brief – $22
- Available at the Designer Drawers site
- Kyle is wearing the Wrestler swim in USA colors – $80
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Cody (left) is wearing the BarUP brief in Fire/Ice – $23.50
- Adam (right) is wearing the XO Seamfree in Sunflore – $25.95
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Skmpeez Varzity Brief in red – $26.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Skmpeez Zignature Boxer Brief in Gold – $30.00
- Available at the Skmpeez site.
- Cody (left) is wearing the BoyRio Trunk (releasing soon)
- Kyle (right) is wearing the BoyRio U-9A extreme Jock in Black
- Available at the BoyRio site.
2EROS, Frank Dandy and Manview Bodywear
- Adam (left) is wearing the Jock Series Trunk in Red – $30. Available at the 2EROS site.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Frank Dandy Angle Trunk in Green – Available at the Frank Dandy site.
- Cody (right) is wearing the Manview Bodywear 69 Sport Trunk in Yellow – $22.50 – Available at the Manview Bodywear Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Cover Male CM222 – Pouch Enhancing Boxer in Orange – $23.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Good Devil GD5505 – Jock Flex in purple – $21.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Intymen INT6152 – Track Brief – $20.00
- Available at the Underwear Station site
- Kyle is wearing the American Jock Action Mesh Singlet in red – $41.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the American Jock Mini Boxer in Gold/Royal – $22.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clean Metro Lo Rise Brief in Bluebeery/Fuchsia – $21.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Active Trunk in Grey
- Adam (center) is wearing the Simple Boxer Brief in Light Blue
- Kyle (right) is wearing the America Brief in Blue/Gold
- Coming soon to the /baskit/ site.
- Adam (left) is wearing the CX68-Trunk in Royal/Green – $32.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief in Camo – $32.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief Black/White/Red – $32.00
- Available at the Cocksox Site. All prices in Australian Dollars
- Cody (front) is wearing the PF01- Pride Frame Bikini in Red – $24.00
- Adam (back) is wearing the JS-M28 Cheek Hug in Journal – $28.00
- Available at the Joe Snyder Site
No Limits Underwear, C-IN2 and Male Power
- Cody (left) is wearing the No Limits Underwear White Mesh Boy Short – $14.50. Available at the No Limits Underwear Site
- Adam (center) is wearing the C-IN2 Zen Punt $28.00 and V-Neck $36.00. Available at the C-IN2 Website
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Male Power 144-172 Pouch short in Black/White
FreshPair and Modus Vivendi
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Diesel – Fresh and Bright Divine Boxer Trunk – $27.00. Available at the FreshPair website
- Cody (center) is wearing the Modus Vivendi Querelle Brief in Red – $30.00. Available at the Modus Vivendi site
- Adam (right) is wearing the Emporio Armani 110814-2A506 Stretch Cotton All Over Logo Print Brief in Red – $26.00. Available at the FreshPair website.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Tulio MX06 Trunk in Royal – $48.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio JA05 Lace Up Trunk in White – $48.00
- Both available at Erogenos
- Cody (left) is wearing Tulio 12B10 in black/red
- Adam (center) is wearing the Tulio 12W2 Singlet in black – $44
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio 12M10 Trunk – Black/Royal
- These are available at International Jock.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Cellblock13 Fugitive Short in Red/Black – $30.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Cellblock13 Prizefighter Jock in Black/Yellow – $24.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing Cellblock13 Singlet in Black – $44.00
- Availalbe at the Cellblock13 site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Timoteo Navy Swim – $44
- Cody (center) is wearing the Timoteo Sport 2.0 Athlete Jock – Red – $22.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the the Clubhouse Soccer Jock – Grey/Black – $32.00
- Available on the Timoteo Website.
We hope you enjoy this guide. We have more pics to share through our Brief Distractions over the next week or so. Check out all the pairs and get them for you or your significant other! Let us know what you want or get for the Holidays!
|Andrew Christian is having a 17% off sale. One of the ones on sale is the Shock Jock with Flashback Tech. Boxer. You get the enhancing front with the enhancing back. You get both Andrew Christian technologies in one pair. It’s regularly $34 and sale price $28.22. You can get this pair at the Andrew Christian Shop!|
|U||Undergear.com is giving you 20% off orders $75 or more. While you are there check out the top 20 products. Also don’t forget about the Spring Sweepstakes, you can enter to win a $500 giftcard from Undergear.com|
|10Percent.com is giving you up to 50% off the top 10 Deals. this includes underwear, t-shirts, denim and more. Check out all the deals they have going on right now|
|Planet Undies now has the new Clever! We wrote it up a few weeks back and one of Europe’s funnest shops has Clever in stock. You can check them out|
|Are you a fan of Nasty Pig? They just came out with a line of sweats. You can check out the while line at the Nasty Pig Site.|
|Introducing Clever Swimwear
You’ve loved the fun prints and designs of Clever Underwear since they burst onto the scene a few years ago. Now you can enjoy their fun styles in swimwear, just in time for the summer months. They’ll draw just the right amount of attention whether you’re at the beach or at the pool. They have elastic waistbands to ensure comfortable fit and provide a good amount of coverage. Clever sizes run small, so you may want order one size larger. Grab your Clever swimwear today!
Gigo is 30% OFF
Speaking of Spring, it’s time for some Spring cleaning in the Skiviez warehouse. They have to make room for new styles, so that means you can enjoy some great discounts on Gigo Underwear. It’s all 30 percent off for a limited time.
New Baskit Swimwear In Stock
Baskit is back for Summer 2011 with a new line of swimwear. Most feature drawstring waistbands for a customizable fit. This year’s collection features masculine, classic designs. Grab your pair today!
Track your orders with Skiviez Mobile
Be sure to check out the new Skiviez Mobile from your iPhone or Android-based smartphone. It’s an HTML5-based, mobile-friendly version of our site that lets you look up products and track your orders while you’re on the go.
Check out all this and more at the Skievez website!
|Do you want free underwear? If so 2wink is giving you a free pair of Cool Devil briefs when you buy any swimwear. The new line is named after many famous Aussie actors! Check out the entire line and get some free undies!|
|Equmen Spring Precision Underwear Sale
HELIX-MAPPINGTM Seamless compression provides targeted muscle support and ventilation to improve body-mechanics and deliver the ultimate high-comfort fit
Use promotional code “comfort” to receive 30% off Equmen Precision Underwear
|Wear It out in Australia is giving you some great deals on undies. As they say it’s Coupon TIME! Here are some coupons to use!
Check out all the pairs on sale! Also, they now accept American Express for your payment!
|Do you like extreme underwear? Something different and interesting? Check out the new RAGE strapless, sexy and fun underwear! It is an exclusive at NuWear!|
I am back from Magic/Curve and I must admit it’s a great time but it wears you out. I know you are saying “you go talk to underwear makers/designers and see underwear models, what’s so hard about that?” Well, the amount of walking in Las Vegas is mind blowing. I am always worn out after the shows.
One thing I really noticed was jocks. I have seen them around but they seem to be a lot more prevalent this year. Most of the collections I saw had at least one jock if not more. There seems to be a rebirth going on for the jock.
Collections where I saw jocks are:
- Gregg Homme
- Good Devil
- Boy Rio
- Good Boy Gone Bad
- Andrew Christian
These are the ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Jocks are no longer the Bike #10 traditional jock. They are made out of mesh, spandex and sometimes lace. Jocks also have lace up pouches (like shoes), more then one strap and cross between briefs and jocks. If you had asked me a few years ago if you could improve on the jock, I would never have guessed all the innovations designers have come up with.
Then you have companies that have built businesses on jockstraps. The two that come to mind are Jockstrap Central and McKillop U/W. Jockstrap Central is your main store for anything jock related. You name it they will probably have it in jocks. Last year they scored the extremely hard to get Bike #10. They wouldn’t tell me how they did it but I know it wasn’t easy! Second, McKillop U/W has done some amazing work in designing new and great fitting jocks. They have color, an amazing pouch and even new materials. They are doing some great work and if you love jocks I say you try them.
This week alone we saw the release of two new jocks. The first was from Bone Wear and the second was from Pipe. It seems each week we see more and more jocks. That is the reason I pushed this post back to Friday. I was going to post it on Wed but the release of two jocks in one week kind of made my point.
Am I alone in thinking this? Have you guys seen more jocks? What innovations have you seen that you loved? Leave a comment here or on Facebook and let us know!
We love it here when there are new takes on classics in the world of underwear. It now makes me think of new ways to do the tighty whities! Hey if it can happen to jocks why not tighty whities?
The pic at the top is the new Pipe Jock, which I forgot to include on yesterday’s post for Pipe.
I love it when underwear brand take something that has the whole world bussing and makes an underwear collection around it. One of my favorite brands is Gigo. If you have never tried them, I highly recommend them. They not only fit great, but they have some of the most fun patterns, colors, and fabric combinations of any brand that I know.
This summer the world was engrossed with everything soccer as the World Cup took over our TV and internet connections. Gigo took all the excitement that is World Cup and turned it into some fun undies. What I like best about the World Cup special edition collection is that it allows you to support your favorite team while supporting, well, you know, your soccer balls.
I received the World Cup style in a size medium. They are a pretty traditional trunk cut undies with a black waistband with a gray Gigo logo and a soccer ball print. The one thing that I really liked about this pair of Gigo, is that it was a more traditional cotton fabric. The other pairs of Gigo that I have had, have all been a synthetic, which I like, but it was nice to try a more traditional fabric. The fabric is very soft and has a great feel to it.
If you have never tried Gigo, one thing you will want to keep in mind is that they run a little small. So, if you are one of those guys that sit on the border of the size chart, I would go with the bigger size. Gigo is known to be a tighter fitting brand, but that is one thing that I love. These Gigo provided a great pouch so even though they fit tighter, there is still plenty of room for your “soccer balls.”
I have worn these running and for everyday wear, and they are great for both. One thing that I did notice is after a few washes the black on the soccer ball patterned fabric has faded, which is something that didn’t happen with my other pair of Gigo.
Overall I really liked this pair of Gigo. They are fun and sporty, comfy and well constructed; all great qualities that I look for in a great pair of undies.
You can see these and the entire World Cup collection on the Gigo website, but if you want to get your hand on a pair you will need to check out a site like Underwear Station. These boxer cuts will cost you around $28 USD. This pattern also comes in a g-string and a jockstrap cut as well. Underwear Station provided me with these undies to review.
Gigo is one of my favorite underwear brands. They do a lot of fun and funky things when it comes to men’s underwear. They have a great selection of colors, patterns, and cuts, that will satisfy any guys underwear taste. For traditional cut and conservative colors, to wild and crazy cut and patterns, Gigo is one of the most versatile underwear companies out there today!
I know I was cheering for the USA this year when the World Cup took over our world this summer. But no matter what team you were cheering for, Gigo made a pair of undies for you. This summer Gigo introduced a special edition collection in honor of the World Cup. They had a pair of undies for all the major teams, including Canada, England, Argentina, Brasil, USA, Mexico, Netherland, France, Itally and Germany. So no matter what corner of the globe you were cheering from, there was a pair of undies to match.
Even though I was cheering for the USA, I was really intrigued with the Dark Blue England Boxers. They just caught my eye and I just had to get my hand on a pair. Lucky for me, I have connections!!
I received the Gigo Dark Blue England boxers in a size medium. They have a navy blue waistband with a gray Gigo logo which looks great peeking over the waistband of your shorts or jeans. The undies are made out of a cotton/spandex blend, which is pretty standard in underwear. It is the right amount of cotton to make the undies feel well constructed, but that little extra spandex allows the undies to move. The fabric is a dark navy blue. On the left side of these undies, Gigo has screen printed a modern looking England flag. It starts just left of the pouch and continues around the back. It really does look amazing, and the contrast between the navy and the White and Red flag is awesome.
I was very excited to try these one. Gigo is known for fitting a little on the small side, so if you decided to get a pair for yourself, check the size chart, and if you aren’t sure, go to the next size bigger. The pouch was pretty standard and fit great. There was plenty of room and I didn’t feel cramped or squished. The waistband is also very comfortable. The care tag on the back of the waistband was kind of annoying though. The only thing I didn’t like about this pair of Gigo, is that the fabric is meant to stretch, however, since the left side is screen printed all the way around, the screen printing didn’t allow the fabric to stretch naturally. So the leg opening on the screen printed side, felt tighter then the other side. It didn’t bother me enough where I couldn’t wear them, but it did take some time to get used to.
Overall I liked these Gigo, like the rest of the Gigo I own. I think there are a few things that could have been thought out a little better, but nothing that would discourage me from buying Gigo again!
You can see these and the entire World Cup collection on the Gigo website, but if you want to get your hand on a pair you will need to check out a site like Underwear Station. These boxer cuts will cost you
The Curve Expo was held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on August 16-18th. It is the only Lingerie and Men’s Underwear show in the Las Vegas area. I was able to go and talk to many of the lines there. It’s really great to sit down and talk with brands about the new lines. I am not covering everything I learned; the post would be amazingly long. But I plan to do more in depth posts when the lines are available to purchase.
I was able to sit down with Gregg Homme and talk to them about what’s coming up this next year. The one thing that I think they are doing well is sexy. You know there is a line between sexy and cheap and they constantly stay on the sexy side. The new lines coming out use mesh, animal print and more! I am going to go over the ones I took picks of (from left to right):
- Revolutionary Hyperstretch. It’s a pair that really molds to your body. It’s a strong fabric but amazing.
- Bandito – This was really cool it has mesh cut outs. It has a skull and cross bones, mud flap girl, bull and tribal. The mesh panel is fused in the material so it won’t come undone. It has matching shirts as well! They are very cool
- Predator – I recieved and email a few weeks back about animal print underwear. Well, here it is from Gregg Homme. It’s leopard print and a lot of fun. It’s from a g-string to a trunk
- Hercules – This one that ads a little shine to your dress. Its in a thong and trunk but the trunk’s pouch is detachable and sheer. The metal chain is detachable.
I saw all these and they have the line from last year. Gregg Homme is making high quality sexy undies. You know how sometimes you can get undies and they only last one or two wearing, with Gregg Homme you can have them for a while! We will go into detail when the line is out!
The one thing I LOVE about GIgo is the colors they use. It’s always bright and fun! This collection is no different. They aren’t afraid of using patterns. Many companies and this is not a slam on them, but they stick to the traditional. Gigo doesn’t and the colors they usually have are vibrant and bright. The favorite of mine is the Lover Boy Brief. It’s a pattern with a white background with gold thread, You may not see the gold in pics but it pops in person. The other line I like is the Picnic line. They have blue and pink plaid. Its’ a lot of fun. I won’t go into too much detail, but look for more!
Joe Snyder has one really cool thing that is coming out it’s the JS23 the Man Up! It’s been available in just black, but coming shortly will be in colors. It’s been one of their best sellers. It’s an enhancing piece that really shows off what you have in undies and under your clothes
Are you ready for a new line? How about something sexy? Well Good Devil is for you. It’s not for the shy! It’s a lot of mesh and a really fun line. It’s also one line we can’t show you a lot of, due to the mesh. They are just now launching and we will see a lot more of them. They have mesh and cut outs that really show off pretty much everything. They do have some tame ones, if you want to wear something sexy but not showing it all off! You will start seeing this in stores shortly, there is going to be an exclusive coming up that we will heavily promote! So stay tuned for that and get ready for sexy!
This is another new line that you should start seeing shortly. It’s a line that has some traditional colors and look but with a new fit. I haven’t tried them but they are more traditional. But traditional is not boring. They have been designed to fit very well. They have briefs, trunks and the usual underwear you would expect. But they aren’t traditional cuts. They have a little different pouch and I am expecting a really great fit. Its not limited to traditional they have some sexy, but not over the top designs. They are perfect for a date night. The last things you will see are the enhancing line. They enhance the backside and one does both back and front. I want to do a full post on enhancing underwear soon.
We have covered DMK since we started the blog. Dianne there has always done new and innovative designs. I got a chance to sit down and talk about the new underwear she designed for the show. The first thing that really stood out was the new pouch for the mesh designs. Just about anytime you have seen a mesh pouch in men’s underwear there is a seam down the center. Dianne has come up with a design that creates a pouch but moves the seam from the center. It is really something innovative. The ones at the show were samples so I am not sure the exact release date will be but as soon as it’s shot and ready to go, we’ll let you know
I thought it was amazing that I got to meet Cocksox. They came all the way from Australia just for the show. They also used model Tory George from NorCalBodz! So we were really happy about that, and they do have some great new styles coming out. I even have a picture of Tory in them but I have been sworn to secrecy! And it’s killing me cause you now how much I love, I mean LOVE Cocksox. But I will say that they are just as awesome in person as over email. I really hope they come back to a show, but it’s a long way, but I think they would do amazing in the US Market. I remember the first time I saw them and was in awe; little did I know 4 years later I’d be working with them! I will being you more in depth as it comes out, I PROMISE.
We have never had a chance to talk to Tulio. I got introduced to them and they have some really great swimwear and underwear coming out this year. We talked about the blog. We have them in our spring swim guide for sure. We built the start of a good relationship and will be bringing you more about their lines in the next few months. Tulio is a company that has done really great swimwear. They had a lot at the show and I got a few pictures of their model in a few of the newer looks. I will bring more information about the line very soon.
MaleBasics is going in a new way. They are doing Male Lingerie. Which I know many of you out there are going what? But they have had some good success with the line. The line is basically lingerie for men. It’s made out of lace and other materials. It is an interesting line that is for sure. We are in the process of writing the line up. They haven’t gone total lingerie; they still have the Malebasics line as well. This includes the contrast and microfiber lines. They are traditional underwear with a pouch design. Their model is a Chippendale’s dancer in Vegas.
If you have been reading the blog in the last month you saw a lot of Frank Dandy with the Brief Distraction at the Sobe Men’s Show. They are a brand out of Sweden that is known for it’s really great patterns, colors and prints. They haven’t been very big in the states but they are really making inroads to the US market. I received a pair there to review, they are pink and fun! I also found out that the warehouse is located in the Atlanta area, right around the corner from where I live. I am going to go over there and find out a lot more about the brand! It will be it’s own exclusive of UNB!
Report Collection, Saxx Apparel, JM, Whittall and Shon, Bend the Rules, Hugo Boss, and Calvin Klein.
All of these brands I talked to briefly. We will be continuing to work with Saxx, they are out of Canada and do really innovative and new underwear for sports and the active guy. Report Collection has been in Europe and is finally coming to the States. You have seen them in a few companies like Planet Undies or other European Underwear companies.
I also met a few retailers and store merchants. We want to include them on the site and profile some of the smaller retailers. There is also a new store opening in NYC for undies. We are excited about it and will let you know when it’s open. I met the owners while at Curve and they should be open shortly!
I will be attending the next Curve Expo in February 2011. I plan on going every six-months to the show to bring you the most up to date information. I hope you enjoy the show coverage and the videos. They will be out this week as well. Check out our YouTube channel and I will post them over the next week.
Up tomorrow is the recap of Magic! I hope you enjoy.
You know we love a contest, since we give away undies every month! We love sharing the wealth with guys out there and we will have more to come up soon. However, we love to share when others give out undies as well. Underwear Station is starting to give away underwear on Twitter and Facebook. The best thing to do is follow them on twitter, @UWStation or join their Page on Facebook.
The first contest will be a trivia contest on Twitter. You have to be following them, answer the trivia question and be the one pulled out of the hat and you will win. Right now they will be doing World Cup trivia, which is easily found on Google. You can win part of the Gigo World Cup Collection and more soon. So go over join the Facebook page and also follow them on twitter!
Have you been taken by all the World cup games going on? I know everywhere I turn lately I see things about it. This includes on Twitter, Facebook, conversations with friends, and even the news. I know everyone has their favorite country and try to wear the colors of their team. Well you can take that even further with Gigo! They have undies for just about all countries in the World Cup games! What could be more fun then wearing your team’s colors as undies! I think it would be pretty awesome.
Even if you like more then one team you can get the soccer ball or football inspired undies as well, which will show your support for the sport! If you like World Cup you need to check these out. If you like them you can get them at Underwear Station! Check out the pics here for a few of the teams These aren’t all the pairs but a few of them. For a complete list go to the Underwear Station site. These pairs are available in both trunks and briefs.
- Schultz Jeans has the Get a Grip Camo in stock again. If you like camo and want to show a waistband over your jeans then these are perfect for you.
- Wyzman is giving you 25% off your order for Fathers Day! Just go shop and you can save on your purchases. But don’t miss this, it ends on June 20th!
- To get your Dad into a pair of Saxx this Father’s Day, we’d like to offer you $5.00 off your order when you use the code: fathersday2010 at checkout.
- Palace Trunks now carries 2(x)ist! You can now show the entire range and even get the new Camo briefs! Or you can check out the Surf line as well!
- UnderGear is giving you a percent off your order. If you spend $50 you get $15 off your order, $75 you get $25 off and $100 you get $35 off your order. Just make sure you use code UGJE2 at check out
- Dead Good Undies has new undies in stock! They have new styles from Gigo including Clown Boxer. They also have great new items from Clever. Lastly they have really great Olaf Benz. Check them all out.
- Timoteo is giving you free shipping, on our orders $50 or more. You can check out the new Sport line or get the Quake or Classic lines. Just make sure you enter code freeship at check out!
- Planet Undies now has new items from Rufskin, Cocksox, and the Man Store. Items from Rufskin include swimwear, the sheer line and denim underwear. Cocksox includes the CX01 Brief and thong! For the Manstore you need to go to the site and check out the M200 Line!
Sorry for the delay in this, I have had major bronchitis and been out of it for two weeks. I hope that is changing I finally feel better. Here are a few specials right now!
- FreshPair.com is having the biggest sale of the year giving you 25% off Underwear and Tees. You can save on some of your favorite brands such as: Calvin Klein, Unico, 2(x)ist, Papi, Joe Snyder and 15 other brands!
- MaleBasics is having a Mystery Item Sale! You can get great undies at a great price and be totally surprised when you open the package! It’s kinda like a grab bag, but with underwear. You can get this for Unico and Gigo and prices start at $16.99 and you save 45% off the regular price.
- His Trunks suggests that if you like the really hot Timoteo Jock that you should now try the Brief in the Sport line! Its the same styling but with a full seat! Timoteo does awesome work in undies and we say go check them out.
- Men’s Underwear Store just launched Our Most Incredible Sale Ever at MensUnderwearStore.com! This is the perfect time for you to try out new fabrics, styles, and designers or stock up on your favorites. 25% OFF All: 2(x)ist, Calvin Klein, Clever, Diesel (Select Styles), DKNY, Joe Snyder, Male Power, ManSilk, Obviously For Men, Tulio. Additional Offers: 20% Off Magic Silk
- Skiviez is giving you a Father’s Day sale on 2(x)ist! This sale is on all 2(x)ist underwear. Get some of the hottest undies form 2(x)ist for you or your father.. but something tells me it will be for you!
- His Trunks is giving you a sale on Piss & Vinegar, PPU and BumGear! You can get PPU thongs for under $8! That’s an incredible deal for any undies these days! Check out all the sales at their site.
- 10Percent.com is giving you 20% off one item, which ends today! So hurry and take advantage of some great savings! Maybe the new 3G swimwear we profiled in our buyers guide? Check it out!
- Cityboyz Fashions now has the really hot swimwear from Rufskin. If you are familiar then you know Rufksin is for the confident guy! Wear it if you dare!
- UnderGear is giving you 25% off certain styles! If they are your favorite now is the time to stock up. The styles on sale are: 2(x)ist, Calvin Klein, DKNY and Levi’s! Check out all the styles!
Its time for the Swimwear Guide! These are some of the hottest suites of the season. I hope you enjoy these and will check them out! We had an awesome turn out and NorCalBodz did a great job! I hope you enjoy and get you one of these for Summer!
Andrew Christian is not just about underwear, he has been producing contemporary collections of urban inspired menswear, swimwear, edgy tees, and accessories since its inception in 1997. However, it was Andrew’s innovative underwear designs that established the company as a force in the fashion world.
Cocksox® does for men what the pushup bra does for women. Extensive development, testing & research has resulted in superior products with a visually enhancing design, room for your member and supreme comfort & support for everyday wear.
It’s not just designer underwear and beachwear. It’s not just modern luxury or refined living. It’s the fashion attitude that blends European sex appeal with that relaxed Australian lifestyle. Welcome abroad. This is the RM lifestyle revolution.
panTz make you feel good & look stunning – BE hot in the bedroom, sexy at the pool & breath-taking on the beach versatile – top or bottom panTz are underwear, swimwear, beachwear, funwear, gymwear, clubwear, dancewear, scuba-diving wear etc – anywhere
BoyRio® is a company dedicated to provide men’s swimwear and activewear made from the highest quality materials reflecting style and sophistication. Our collection embodies the youthful spirit and energy of Rio de Janeiro , and our swimwear is proudly made near the shores of Rio’s famous beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana.
Mundo Unico develops products that meet the needs of masculine intimacy for different usage occasions, accompanying the man in all times of day to night. Moments of rest, sports, work and to celebrate, protecting it with special care of our lines: clothes off, gowns, shorts and bathrobes, underwear in different shapes, undershirts and our new lines to celebrate and PREMIUM SPA personal care.
Our Feelings about fashion and new trends makes us a part of a culture with the ability to innovate based on our creative spirits. Our designs Encourage freedom and respect for masculine Feelings.
Let’s face it.It’s a time of change. It’s true about so much around us.JOCKO is also undergoing a renaissance, of sorts.and this change is good – very good. with revolutionary new styles & exciting products,a fresh, useful, comprehensive new website, a new corporate mission new partnerships to complement how you live your life, new advertising and PR, a revitalized willingness to solicit and incorporate your feedback, and, frankly, a reborn sense of whimsy and fun We’re sure you’ll agree that at JOCKO, this change is very good.
Timoteo Ocampo is an American designer based in Los Angeles, California. He studied at California State University, Los Angeles and received a Bachelor’s degree in Art with an option in Fashion Design. During his studies he interned at such places as Richard Tyler, Moda Cad, Lori London Millinery.
After graduating from school he began designing the XOXO Knit sportswear line. Following that he worked closely with Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons as Head Designer to create the Baby Phat line. At Baby Phat he developed a full contemporary collection of knit, woven, denim, and leather.
aussieBum is recognized around the world for consistently pushing the boundaries of what the fashion world sees as ‘acceptable” – revolutionizing the men’s underwear market with every new range. Recently the company was announced as the 2009 Australian Exporter of the Year – in the manufacturing category, validating their position in the global fashion market. The Young company now proudly boasts sales in over 90 countries around the world and they are only just beginning.
Founded in Los Angeles in 1997, N2N Bodywear’s Andrew Makay creates more than great swimwear and underwear; his vision launched an apparel revolution for the gay traveler and adventurous metro-sexual. Whether you are a homosexual or straight-man, N2N will have something to make you feel special, unique and super-appealing to your partner. So many of us spend hours and hours in the gym but we tend to hide behind unappealing and sometimes baggy clothing. N2N is not your typical underwear and swimwear company; it truly embraces the male physique and takes him to the next level of true sex appeal.
Founded in 1987, GREGG HOMME is a Canadian brand of audacious and ground-breaking men’s underwear, swimwear and clubwear. Through years of innovations and daring creations, GREGG HOMME has built an outstanding reputation for fabulous quality, exceptional design, and astonishing fit.
Founded in 2007, 3G ACTUALWEAR is a Canadian brand of Fashionable Underwear and swimwear with a twist of active wear.
Design is fundamental in the 3G ACTUALWEAR values, aiming to meet the perfect balance between comfort, quality and innovation; with the use of the most performing materials and the latest technologies, 3G ACTUALWEAR brings to men the perfect equilibrium between functionality and aesthetics
Gigo is a comfortable line with a lot of fashion and a large range of graphics and prints, which truly distinguish it from other labels. Materials: *Cotton – Spandex, with a composition of 93% cotton and 7% Spandex / *Nylon – Spandex, with a composition of 78% – Nylon 22% Spandex
Marc Ouest is known for its super sexy styles. That includes underwear, swimwear and active wear. They have never been shy to show off all parts of a man. They have very skimpy and revealing cuts for the guy not afraid to show off what he has!
At Koala, we offer the finest custom-quality men’s swimwear in the world. No matter what your personal mens swimsuit choices may be, we can help you find the design and style that reflects your sense of enjoyment. Our top-quality mens swimwear is made in the USA. From thongs to bikinis, g-strings, erotic wear and extreme Lycra shorts, our men’s swimsuit choices range from sexy to daring.
SKMPEEZ was launched by two best friends in the summer of 2008. One, a designer, the other a businessman both with a love for fun in the sun and travelling. In preparation for a trip down south, the two searched high and low for the perfect swimsuit that not only made a statement but was still classy and fit well. After hours of searching store after store and then online, only one came home with a less than perfect suit. Following their trip, the two decided that with their skills they could design and produce their own swimsuits that were unique, fun, stylish and sexy. SKMPEEZ was born!
ES Collection Swimwear & Underwear is manufactured to the highest European standards on location in stylish Barcelona, Spain and has taken Europe by storm. ES Collection has created leading edge, high quality, maximum comfort, body defining styles that have effortlessly redefined the men of Europe. ES Collection will additionally blend unique custom made products for our region into the already extensive portfolio, a FIRST for an exclusive International brand.
We strive to provide a hip, comfortable alternative for modern men who want underwear that fits their lifestyles and their bodies. We make gear that fits well and has a bit of style so it is pleasing to both body and eye.
Go Softwear™ ushered in a new era of men’s undergarments in 1996 with the introduction of men’s padded underwear. Before the word metrosexual was in vogue Go Softwear undergarments were becoming a favorite among young, image and body conscious males.
Since then Go Softwear has introduced a range of underwear, workout wear and swimwear “with an edge”. The most popular style of underwear is the introduction of the “low rise brief,” inspired by the popularity of the lo-rise jean trend. The contour European fit with bold comic book colors and playfulness have become a favorite choice in men’s fashion underwear.
Note at publication time some of these suits may not be available, they should be out soon. If you have any questions contact us here and we’ll find out all the info!
Thanks to all the companies that participated and NorCalBodz for all their incredible models and help!
Malebasics.com is here to Reward your for keeping up with us, and for that we are sending you this promotion, wich you will not find it publish any where. Enter the code SITEWIDE at checkout and you will get 25% Off on everything except Toys and Outlet Items. Unico, Clever, CandyMan, 2xist all on Sale. Have friend? Send this newsletter to him or her.
Offer Expires: May 20th, 2010
Global Guys Gear now has the really cool swimwear maker Marcuse now available. They are some really fun and brief cuts. Also they have the Bike Jockstraps in white, blue and black!
MaleBasics now has the Gigo Soccer Briefs for the 2010 World Cup in stock. YOu can choose your favorite, US, Brazil, Germany, France and more! How better to show your team spirit, when you can dress from head to toe in your countries colors!
You can get Free Jocks from Dirty Fukker, this is what they sent “We launched our new Pink Camo Boxer Briefs last week and the response was so amazing that we want to give you something to say Thank you. So buy any Camo Boxer Brief before next Monday the 17th May and we will send you a free Jock! Just log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and make your choice of the Grey or Pink Camo (or both!) for guys or the Pink Camo Hipsters for the girls and we’ll send you one of our Dirty Fukker Jocks along with your order. Have a great week from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.”
Erogenos is giving you free Shipping from now through Thursday Midnight EST (05/13) on all orders > $75.00. It’s a great chance to take advantage of Their new collections and to stock up on swimwear for the summer! This Includes the Pistol Pete Olympian collection, Timoteo Sport Collection and the new Rufskin swimwear!
Mensuas is extending their sale! Use promotion code 15may15 at checkout and save on all merchandise at Mensuas. Free Shipping is included for US and Canada customers with orders totaling over $25.00. We offer great international shipping rates. Offer ends 5/14/10.
Cityboyz Fashions now has great new styles from Whittall & Shon and Timoteo! Both have really been enjoyed by the guys on the site and you should check them out!
10Percent.com is giving you 1 GBGB or Praipewear jockstraps free when you buy two! The sale ends on May 14th, so make sure you hurry if you want to save on some great jocks. Then you can save 25% off Underwear Multi Packs from Papi through May 18th.
Summer’s coming and so we’ve brought out a couple of new designs to celebrate. There’s a great new Pink Camo Boxer Brief for the guys and since the girls have been asking, we’ve made some girls ones too. Look out for the Black Newsprint Boxer too. So many of you have been asking, so here it is. We’ve included the Pink Camo as part of our Camo Special Offer, so you can get the Grey and the Pink for just £25.50. Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and check out these great new designs. Have a great weekend from all the team at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
NuWear has the brand new Rufskin. Rufskin has some really great style they have come out with. The lines are underwear, swimwear and workout/athletic wear. The athletic wear includes running tights and singlets. There is something out there for everyone with Rufskin
Ginch Gonch is giving you 15% off for mother’s day! I can think of no other way to do then buy yourself the brand new I Love Bacon Briefs/Trunks! Who said you had to give it all to your mother! I know I would buy a few things for myself as well. Just make sure to use code iloveumom at check out!
Timoteo is giving you 10% off the Warehouse sale going on now! You can save up to 80% off certain styles! You can save big, just make sure you used code addditional10 at check out!
Cityboyz Fashions has the new Clever line. They have just recieved the new styles and its the perfect time to stock up on Clever, if they are your favorite brands. Cleaver has some great designs and colors that I really love. If you are not familiar with them go check out the entire line.
Andrew Christian is having a HUGE SALE. You can save 25% off all Andrew Christian. This includes underwear, swimwear and active wear. We have reviewed some and I highly recommend the Almost Naked line. You can’t go wrong with any of those. Just use code25SITEWIDE0510
DT Clothes is giving you a buy one pair get one free sale! So if you have wanted to try DT underwear now is the time to do it. You can get some of the great styles including some great prints! Check out the line
FreshPair.com has extended their sitewide savings! You can save $10 off orders $75 or more with code spring10, $25 off orders $175 or more with code spring25 and $50 off order $275 or more with spring50. This ends tomorrow so show early!
James Tudor is at it again, giving you 20% off everything on their site. They have some really fun and great undies. We have reviewed a few of them and they have always scored high! So if you want to try them out do it now! Just make sure you use cod JTFMMC20, ends May 16th
Dead Good Undies now has the Olaf Benz Mini line that includes a brief, brazillian brief, pant and swim pant. When you buy 3 pairs of jockey you get a free beach towel. But that’s not all they have the Obviously line in stock as well and check out all the reviews on the site. We agree they are awesome, but don’t take our word try them yourself. Lastly they have new mark downs on some of your favorite styles.
UnderGear wants you to wear clean underwear on Mothers Day. They are giving you 25% off your order through May 9th. If you are going to see mom let her know you got clean underwear from UnderGear. To get the sale use momsday at check out
NuWear is giving you 25% off Andrew Christian this weekend! They have the entire AC on sale and you can get some of your favorite styles! Just go to their site and its already taken off for you!
Top Drawers has Popular Columbian designer Gigo has just shipped us a bunch of their new Hot Colours collection. Featuring super-saturated colours in hot pink, orange, blue, green, yellow and purple – these cheerful undies in low-rise stretch cotton are the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of spring! We’ve also received the some great new sheer styles from Montreal’s Gregg Homme, men’s swimsuits from Diesel, Gregg 3G and Jocko, cutting-edge new styles from N2N Bodywear and some gorgeous new styles from the fantabulous Clever collection for 2010. Were currently running a Spring Shipping Special – with most orders to North America under/up-to $150 shipping for only $9.95 and orders overseas to Europe and Aisia under/up-to $100 for $19.95! Stock-up and save until the end of May.
Give yourself “The Timoteo Boost” by wearing the new SPORT fashion underwear collection from Timoteo. Sporting any style within the super comfortable collection will “boost” your confidence in any situation by providing an “all natural lift”. This is a super low rise brief that is cut closer to a European Fit than the standard American brief… perfect for all your favorite low rise jeans and pants and sportswear. Plus the Brand New, Sporty Timoteo logo waist band. Pre-Order yours today from His Trunks and expect them to ship by 5/10/10. These jocks are available in three colors for $22.
- Check out the top 5 sellers from Under U! They include Calvin Klein, D&G, Emporio Armani, HOM and Bjorn Borg! Check out all the savings at the Outlet as well!
- Erogenos has the new Gigo and Pistol Pete in stock. The New GIGO collection is here and features a number of exciting groups including their Soccer, Hot, Bee, and Pocket items.
- His Room has BumGear. BumGear is the brand for the guy who’s looking for something different. With innovative fabric combinations like mesh, and cotton/spandex – and many with new contour pouches – even Bumgear basics aren’t basic.
- Timoteo is having a warehouse sale. You can save 50-75% off select styles! That includes clothing and more! To shop go to www.timoteo.net
- Skiviez has the Joe Snyder Launch line in stock. Joe Snyder is known for it’s very fun and skimpy styles. Then you can see the new 2(x)ist Essential colors. Then you can show your support with the new Calvin Klein country undies. Remember you can get free shipping in the US
- Nuwear has some of the best new swimwear from N2N. You can get all the new styles that N2N just came out with. This includes the Xtreme, Renegage, Bullet and more!
- RUFSKIN is proud to announce the arrival of a first of many collections of SWIM WEAR featuring European Classic Art Photos, Turkish Tiles, Bright Solid Color Ways PLUS REVERSIBLE SWIM SUITS. Yes you heard it correctly; RUFSKIN has launched swim styles that can actually be TURNED INSIDE OUT, creating an alternate look entirely. Two looks for the price of one! Check out the swim section on our site today! More styles will follow in the next few weeks.
- CIN2U is having an inventory sale. They are giving you 25% off everything! You can save on some of your favorites styles from C-IN2. Just make sure you use code STOCKTAKE at check out. This sale is good through May 3rd.
- EVERYWEAR TANK TOPS NOW AT JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL These super comfortable soft and durable tank tops are made by a Toronto company that’s been in business for years. They are not mass manufactured in a sweat shop but made locally and individually with the utmost attention to detail so you are not only getting a quality tank top, but you can feel good about it too. These scoop necked tank tops come in black, white and navy blue and have large arm opening for extra ventilation – perfect for bodybuilding or any rigorous sweaty sport. The cotton poly blend not only prevents color fading wash after wash but also helps preserve their shape. In fact, Adrian has some in his clothes drawer he’s owned for over 7 years and they still look great!
- UnderU is giving you 20% off everything on the site, excluding Designer Outlet. Just go shop and then enter promo code 20OFF at check out. Get shopping!
- We got this from Mensuas: Sorry about the website being down over the weekend, we had technical issues with our hosting company. We are back open for business! Weekend Sale at Mensuas, Save up to 25% off on select items at Mensuas. Extended until 4/29/10.
- Cityboyz Fashions now has the N2N Swimwear line. They have the entire line and you can see some of the hottest swimwear for the season! Check out all the line before summer gets here