We take you back to the first year of UNB and in June 2009 we ran this pic for the new line of Ginch Gonch. Remember when they used to have so many fun prints? I still miss them and their prints.
12 years ago Ginch Gonce released the Bull Rider collection. This is one of the classic collections from Ginch Gonch! I miss the classic Ginch Gonch and how they felt.
Have you missed Ginch Gonch? It’s been a few years since we got a new collection from them. I heard from several people from the sites and friends asking when Ginch Gonce would be back. Well your wait is over. They just released a new line and are making a return. The one thing I always liked about the undies is they fit me well and conformed to me. Even without a pouch it felt really good.
Here is some info they sent us and we hope to see more from them soon!
Our brand name comes from Western Canada. Ginch Gonch is Canadian slang for underwear. Ginch is Masculine Gonch is Feminine.
Guys want more fun, color and playfulness (youthfulness) in their intimate apparel. That’s what separates us from the pack. “Intimacy is playful, so why shouldn’t guy’s intimate apparel be as well”. You can quote me on that. Our company Motto is “Live Like A Kid”… You should practice this in all you do, and show it off, in your wear.
For Men, we offer the traditional Brief cut and Sport brief cut underwear (like a tight boxer), we also offer men a “low rise” underwear as well as a loose boxer, PJ pant, and off course in the winter for the colder states, Long John’s, which are way cooler then the traditional ones that just keep your legs warm. These can be worn to bed, rocked out as lounge pants etc. Men need to know, “that no matter their inches we’ll cover them in our Ginches”.
We find that women who like wearing male boxers, love and wear our Brand as well. This prompted us to come out with specific silhouettes for women, with all our crazy prints and playfulness as their male counterparts. We say to them “setting the trend for your rear end”. You can see all the body types and their descriptions in the attached retailer info kit.
All our fabrics are breathable cotton with a small hint of lycra so as to be soft on body parts. Lycra gives that elasticity that’s needed to keep the stretch after time and washes. Since we recommend to all our customers WASH this PRODUCT DIALY! It’s even printed on our hangtags. Lol. We feel It’s important to have some Lycra with cotton, but not too much of it, otherwise it becomes to tight and uncomfortable, you need just the right mixture to give the cotton the softness and have a snug look & fit. It cannot be baggy, butt not to snug, as no one enjoys being squished all day and night.
Ginch Gonch offers a little controversy in your pants, that’s why people love us so much, it gives them something different to talk about other then the weather, and “Who doesn’t like to talk & Laugh about undies, It can lead to so many better conversations and places”…………. And ours look great on the floor in the morning!
|Andrew Christian is having a 17% off sale. One of the ones on sale is the Shock Jock with Flashback Tech. Boxer. You get the enhancing front with the enhancing back. You get both Andrew Christian technologies in one pair. It’s regularly $34 and sale price $28.22. You can get this pair at the Andrew Christian Shop!|
|U||Undergear.com is giving you 20% off orders $75 or more. While you are there check out the top 20 products. Also don’t forget about the Spring Sweepstakes, you can enter to win a $500 giftcard from Undergear.com|
|10Percent.com is giving you up to 50% off the top 10 Deals. this includes underwear, t-shirts, denim and more. Check out all the deals they have going on right now|
|Planet Undies now has the new Clever! We wrote it up a few weeks back and one of Europe’s funnest shops has Clever in stock. You can check them out|
|Are you a fan of Nasty Pig? They just came out with a line of sweats. You can check out the while line at the Nasty Pig Site.|
|Introducing Clever Swimwear
You’ve loved the fun prints and designs of Clever Underwear since they burst onto the scene a few years ago. Now you can enjoy their fun styles in swimwear, just in time for the summer months. They’ll draw just the right amount of attention whether you’re at the beach or at the pool. They have elastic waistbands to ensure comfortable fit and provide a good amount of coverage. Clever sizes run small, so you may want order one size larger. Grab your Clever swimwear today!
Gigo is 30% OFF
Speaking of Spring, it’s time for some Spring cleaning in the Skiviez warehouse. They have to make room for new styles, so that means you can enjoy some great discounts on Gigo Underwear. It’s all 30 percent off for a limited time.
New Baskit Swimwear In Stock
Baskit is back for Summer 2011 with a new line of swimwear. Most feature drawstring waistbands for a customizable fit. This year’s collection features masculine, classic designs. Grab your pair today!
Track your orders with Skiviez Mobile
Be sure to check out the new Skiviez Mobile from your iPhone or Android-based smartphone. It’s an HTML5-based, mobile-friendly version of our site that lets you look up products and track your orders while you’re on the go.
Check out all this and more at the Skievez website!
|Do you want free underwear? If so 2wink is giving you a free pair of Cool Devil briefs when you buy any swimwear. The new line is named after many famous Aussie actors! Check out the entire line and get some free undies!|
|Equmen Spring Precision Underwear Sale
HELIX-MAPPINGTM Seamless compression provides targeted muscle support and ventilation to improve body-mechanics and deliver the ultimate high-comfort fit
Use promotional code “comfort” to receive 30% off Equmen Precision Underwear
|Wear It out in Australia is giving you some great deals on undies. As they say it’s Coupon TIME! Here are some coupons to use!
Check out all the pairs on sale! Also, they now accept American Express for your payment!
|Do you like extreme underwear? Something different and interesting? Check out the new RAGE strapless, sexy and fun underwear! It is an exclusive at NuWear!|
|10 Percent.com is having some Daily Deals we will be bringing you this holiday season. This deal good for the next 36 hours is the Go Softwear Retro Short in Brown, Grey or Pink! It’s regularly $19.99 and on sale for $13.00. This is good till December 1st.|
HOLIDAY CLEARANCE SALE – UP TO 25% OFF at JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL
Once again, we’re clearing space for some fantastic upcoming products so for Cyber Monday we’ve marked down selected items from McKillop, JM, Zakk, Male Power, Go Softwear, Nasty Pig, Colt and Dirty Fukker up to 25% off. Although the sale goes on past Monday, quantities and sizes are limited so get them while because they’re hot
|Ginch Gonch is having a Big Blowout sale. You can save up to 70% off selected items. The sale ends December 31st, so you can shop all through the Holiday Season! They are now accepting International Orders.|
|International Jock Holiday Shopping Specials. Avoid the traffic, crowds and sales tax! Shop the Internet’s best men’s underwear and swimwear site and save 25% on our entire stock of 2(x)ist underwear and great deals on many styles from Diesel, Speedo, Hugo Boss, JM and more. Plus, don’t miss many exciting new styles from Diesel, Andrew Christian, Intymen, Calvin Klein and more. Shop early for the best selection.|
Yes its been a while since we have brought you a sales brief. I am back at it. I got sick, then starting my business so I’m back at it. Here are some specials going on now!
- Skiviez is giving you 25% off all jocks in stock. If you use code HOTJOCKS at check out you can take part in the savings. This is on all jocks they have from Bike to Andrew Christian. If you want to save more become a fan on Facebook and you can save 30%.
- Are you looking for a deal? Well NuWear has over 100 items for under $10. We are talking ones from Ginch Gonch, Candyman, Clever and more! Check out all the items on sale and get you some great undies at an incredibly low price.
- We just profiled swimwear from GO Softwear now you can save 20% on all merchandise online! You can get a few of the swim suits we profiled or some of the great new underwear lines. Check out all of them at their site
- Want to pretend like your a clown, nurse, prisoner, or a waiter? Then you must try out underwear from the CandyMan collection at HisTrunks.com. Order TODAY and receive 30% off for preordering. Orders will ship 7/14/10 or sooner. Also while you are there you can save on 2eros briefs. They are on sale from $16 to $22
- Save 12% off your next order at Mensuas. Use promotion code jul12 at checkout and save on all regular priced items. Offer is not valid on previous orders, N2N Black collection or sale items. Offer expires 7/12/10. Free Shipping with non minimums on all order for US and Canada customer. We offer great international shipping rates.
- Erogenos has the new Pipe Underwear Collection. We have relaunched PIPE with their new collection which features low rise briefs, trunks, lounge shorts, and complimentary tank tops. The collection features quality fabrics and construction.
- Are you looking for some deals? Then Audace has some for you. They have some 2xist, C-IN2 and more on sale for just $9. Yup, very cheap and you better hurry before it’s gone.
- Cityboyz Fashions has just added Go Softwear! You can check out the great undies and the swimwear we just profiled. Go Softwear is comfy and fun so check it out.
- Are you a fan of HOM? Well Dead Good Undies just got some new HOM In! They are the Fruits of Temptation Hipsters, Sting single pack and Fresque hipster pack! Check them all out. I haven’t had HOM in a while, but they make some great undies
- UnderGear is giving you 50% off select summer styles. Summer is half over and is perfect time to get a new suit for those pool parties. Don’t wear the same one all summer!
- Jockstrap Central is giving you 15% off the Bike 10 Jockstraps. You know the classic jocks that everyone loves! You can have the savings until July 16th. So don’t miss out! They have been discontinued in the US and only in Europe but not sure for how much longer.
- FreshPair.com is giving you and additional 40% off all clearance undies. You can save big time this weekend. Just use code STRIPES at check out
We have had conversations this week on the Facebook page about underwear and it seems there are some out there who don’t like Ginch Gonch. This is due to the pouch, or lack thereof, but I am personally a fan of them. Granted, I normally like underwear with pouches, but I feel the stretch material that Ginch Gonch uses fits me and allows me to feel comfortable.
With that said, this pair has to be one of the quirky pairs I have ever tried. The fist thing I noticed was the waistband looks like a strip of bacon. I kid you not! They went all out with this love of bacon. They went as far as placing a bacon package over your package, making me laugh quite a bit when I saw it. On the rear, it has “I Heart Bacon” with two cross bacon strips.
I admit that I do love bacon and feel everything is better with it. That holds true to this pair. I think we all need a fun pair in our underwear drawer. You could use this as a date night pair and, if the other wasn’t aware of them, see their various expressions when the pants come off. It could be priceless! Just be warned…I doubt these are kosher.
Ginch Gonch has a new packaging as well. They now come in a clear rectangular box with a lid that snaps closed. You can reuse it for holding coins, pens, or whatever else. I like the new package since it is a lot smaller than the previous box and allows for better merchandising for retailers.
I do love the new series of “I Love” from Ginch Gonch. They have more coming and we will let you know more as they are introduced. You can get these from the Ginch Gonch website. These were furnished by Ginch Gonch for review.
Summer’s coming and so we’ve brought out a couple of new designs to celebrate. There’s a great new Pink Camo Boxer Brief for the guys and since the girls have been asking, we’ve made some girls ones too. Look out for the Black Newsprint Boxer too. So many of you have been asking, so here it is. We’ve included the Pink Camo as part of our Camo Special Offer, so you can get the Grey and the Pink for just £25.50. Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and check out these great new designs. Have a great weekend from all the team at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
NuWear has the brand new Rufskin. Rufskin has some really great style they have come out with. The lines are underwear, swimwear and workout/athletic wear. The athletic wear includes running tights and singlets. There is something out there for everyone with Rufskin
Ginch Gonch is giving you 15% off for mother’s day! I can think of no other way to do then buy yourself the brand new I Love Bacon Briefs/Trunks! Who said you had to give it all to your mother! I know I would buy a few things for myself as well. Just make sure to use code iloveumom at check out!
Timoteo is giving you 10% off the Warehouse sale going on now! You can save up to 80% off certain styles! You can save big, just make sure you used code addditional10 at check out!
Cityboyz Fashions has the new Clever line. They have just recieved the new styles and its the perfect time to stock up on Clever, if they are your favorite brands. Cleaver has some great designs and colors that I really love. If you are not familiar with them go check out the entire line.
Andrew Christian is having a HUGE SALE. You can save 25% off all Andrew Christian. This includes underwear, swimwear and active wear. We have reviewed some and I highly recommend the Almost Naked line. You can’t go wrong with any of those. Just use code25SITEWIDE0510
DT Clothes is giving you a buy one pair get one free sale! So if you have wanted to try DT underwear now is the time to do it. You can get some of the great styles including some great prints! Check out the line
FreshPair.com has extended their sitewide savings! You can save $10 off orders $75 or more with code spring10, $25 off orders $175 or more with code spring25 and $50 off order $275 or more with spring50. This ends tomorrow so show early!
James Tudor is at it again, giving you 20% off everything on their site. They have some really fun and great undies. We have reviewed a few of them and they have always scored high! So if you want to try them out do it now! Just make sure you use cod JTFMMC20, ends May 16th
Dead Good Undies now has the Olaf Benz Mini line that includes a brief, brazillian brief, pant and swim pant. When you buy 3 pairs of jockey you get a free beach towel. But that’s not all they have the Obviously line in stock as well and check out all the reviews on the site. We agree they are awesome, but don’t take our word try them yourself. Lastly they have new mark downs on some of your favorite styles.
UnderGear wants you to wear clean underwear on Mothers Day. They are giving you 25% off your order through May 9th. If you are going to see mom let her know you got clean underwear from UnderGear. To get the sale use momsday at check out
NuWear is giving you 25% off Andrew Christian this weekend! They have the entire AC on sale and you can get some of your favorite styles! Just go to their site and its already taken off for you!
Top Drawers has Popular Columbian designer Gigo has just shipped us a bunch of their new Hot Colours collection. Featuring super-saturated colours in hot pink, orange, blue, green, yellow and purple – these cheerful undies in low-rise stretch cotton are the perfect way to celebrate the arrival of spring! We’ve also received the some great new sheer styles from Montreal’s Gregg Homme, men’s swimsuits from Diesel, Gregg 3G and Jocko, cutting-edge new styles from N2N Bodywear and some gorgeous new styles from the fantabulous Clever collection for 2010. Were currently running a Spring Shipping Special – with most orders to North America under/up-to $150 shipping for only $9.95 and orders overseas to Europe and Aisia under/up-to $100 for $19.95! Stock-up and save until the end of May.
Give yourself “The Timoteo Boost” by wearing the new SPORT fashion underwear collection from Timoteo. Sporting any style within the super comfortable collection will “boost” your confidence in any situation by providing an “all natural lift”. This is a super low rise brief that is cut closer to a European Fit than the standard American brief… perfect for all your favorite low rise jeans and pants and sportswear. Plus the Brand New, Sporty Timoteo logo waist band. Pre-Order yours today from His Trunks and expect them to ship by 5/10/10. These jocks are available in three colors for $22.
It’s been a while since I did one due to jury duty and being sick, but here it is! We will start doing these every few days!
- Erogenos has exciting collections now available from N2N and Gregg Homme. These are two of our most successful and long running lines. They never disappoint! Gregg Homme always pushes the envelope and we love it. The new X-Rated Collection features very sexy designs tastefully done the way they know how. Gregg Homme offers the highest quality construction and materials along with cutting edge design elements.N2N’s new collection is very exciting. They have several new collections including the Freedom, Black, Trainer, and Sport groups. Of course they have new swimwear as well and loungewear items. Check out one of our top selling lines and see why.
- Cityboys Fashions has some brand new Tulio! Just in time for summer you can check out all the great swimwear. While you are there you can see the selected JM reduced styles.
- Wyzman has the new 2010 Gigo Collection. That includes the HOT Orange Brief. Which has a retro styling. You should go check out all the new styles!
- CIN2U has the new Bamboo, Elliptic and Core Basic C-IN2 in stock. the Bamboo is rayon derived from bamboo is produced from regenerated cellulosic fibers. The second most popular after cotton, this fabric is super soft to touch and feels like a second skin. If you haven’t tried them before make them your next pick. The Elliptic is still relatively unknown, Seacell Fiber is made form all natural materials cotton and seaweed. You’ll be surprised how comfortable this underwear is with the unique “slugger” pouch. Lastly the Core Basic is 100% cotton still ramming the most popular selection for guys today. C-IN2 white and black basics briefs, trunks and jocks continue to be an essential part of the C-IN2 collection.
- Men’s Underwear Store wants you to dare to be different. They have over 50 new stand out styles from your favorite designers including: Puma Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Diesel and N2N. Plus explore their extensive swim collection to find the perfect suit for summer.
- 10Percent.com is giving you up to $30 off your order. While you are there you can check out the new Frank Dandy underwear, X-Treme swimwear by N2N and you can earn double point rewards on your order through April 23rd.
- FreshPair.com is giving you free underwear. When you guy one Piss & Vinegar you get one free. When you buy 2 of any of the following you get 1 free. They are Joe Snyder, Go Softwear, Mundo Unico, Gregg Homme and 3G, Clever and Ed Hardy. They are available while supplies last.
- DT Clothes is giving you up to 60% off underwear. You can check out the brand and get some great savings as well!
- Weekend Sale at Mensuas, Save up to 25% off on select items at Mensuas Save 25% off all Pistol Pete Save 15% off all Timoteo Save 15% off all Freemen Save 15% off all Bumgear Save 20% off all Delio Dietz and more! No coupons needed, shop early for best selection. Sale end 4/22/2010
- For a limited time, get 30-50% off the entire range of Andrew Christian underwear, swimwear and shorts at Below The Belt SHOP ANDREW CHRISTIAN Offer ends Friday or while stock lasts. No further discounts available. Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Check out Jock Boy Locker’s great sale on Ginch Gonch Underwear going on right now at JockBoyLocker.com. You can pick up a great pair of men’s underwear for a great price. All Ginch Gonch Low Rise Briefs, Briefs and Sport Briefs are price at just $19 and Jockstraps are just $15 but hurry this deal won’t last long. Also just in time for summer get a great piece of men’s jewelry to accessorize that hot swimsuit with CruzAzur Jewelry at 30% OFF.
- Cityboyz Fashions now has Papi Three packs. You can get some of your favorite Papi underwear in a convenient three pack. They include the Low Rise Briefs!
- FreshPair.com is giving you 25% off some of the newest styles. They feature the great cuts and impressive construction Unico is known for. You can save 25% off Calvin Klein, C-IN2, Boss and Clever
- Male Basics has the brand new lines from Pikante, Clever and PPU. You can get some great styles and then also get free shipping in the US. Check out all the colorful styles.
- NASTY PIG LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE STORE MORE FEATURES, MORE VERSATILE, MORE USE-ME FRIENDLY FEATURED LOOKS, eGIFT CERTIFICATES, PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER
- 10Percent.com is giving you 10% off the Freeman Underwear line! That is when you buy 3 or more styles. Check out the entire range. We will be bringing you more information about the line soon.
- Fill Your Easter Baskit at Palace Trunks. Until 4/4/10 you an save 25% off all Baskit Underwear! If you spend $25 or more on your order you get free shipping.
- Jockstrap Central has new Erotic styles from Male Power. “We’ve just expanded our Male Power range with 3 new sexy products including a slinkier version of their Moonshine jock, a zippered short and a white version of their popular ribbed mesh jockstrap.”
- Are you going to the White Party? If so Andrew Christian is your party Headquarters. You can save 20% off selected styles. Just use 20WHITEHQ at check out. You can save on most white styles. The sale ends 4/4/10
- Oboy has Brand new! XTG swimwear 2010 Fashionista can breathe a sigh of relief. The new beach styles by the spanish cult label have just arrived. Fancy, uncompromising & extremely hot. Now at OBOY!
- Dead Good Undies has 8 New Sloggi Designs. 6 out of the 8 are exclusive to Dead Good Undies. If you want to find out what they are, head over to the Dead Good Undies Site!
- Malestrom is having it’s semi-annual CK sale. You save 25% off all CK and up to 50% off clearance Items. While you’re there check out the BumGear Neon, Unico Caliza and BumGear Ducky Swimsuit!
- UnderGear has the brand new Obviously in stock. The great colors from a really great gand. You can save $20 off orders $75 or more and $30 off orders $100 or more. Use code UGB201 at check out. Lastly, they have 2(x)ist Surf 25% off till April 4th.
- Wyzman is giving you 25% off Calvin Klein. But hurry, it’s for a limited time and on a limited quantity! So get shopping now!
- Skiviez has only a few days left to save on some of your favorite styles! The 25% off sales end on 4/4/10. You can save 25% off on Calvin Klein, 2(x)ist Surf. Then check out the new Gregg Homme!
- NuWear is giving you 45% off, yes we said 45% off Private Structure. you can save on over 50 different styles from underwear to shirts and a lot more. Check out the great styles they offer.
- At Pacific Jock, you can’t miss this HUGE 50% off Sale on all older stock Ginch Gonch underwear. Try on the Electric Eagles, Feathers of Fire, Pretty Kitties and more…at this price you can afford the entire collection! So check out the Ginch Gonch underwear, it’s time to feel like a kid again.
- 10Percent.com has some really new and the best enhancing underwear! The new styles will help you look your best. They have over 70 styles available. That include Andrew Christian, GBGB, Gia, Go Softwear, Gregg Homme, Rufskin, WildmanT and more! Check out all the styles. While you’re there check out the newly added PIstol Pete!
- His room has 4 new enhanced styles that have just arrived. Undergear, Extreme, Manzone and Bodytech. All very fun and body conscious. Check out the entire lines of each!
- It’s Easter time, and while we can’t send you all some Chocolate, we can give you something to keep your Eggs in… From now until April 6th we’ll send a free pair of briefs with ever order over £12 Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and take advantage of this great offer. And while your there look out for our other deals. Have a great Easter from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
- James Tudor is giving you something to celebrate for Easter. You get 20% off everything! Just go to their site and use code JTFMMC20 at check out to get the savings!
- His trunks has 2Eros on sale this week only. You can get some of the great swimwear/underwear for only $20! The pair originally retails for $30. Check out the entire line at their site.
- The semi-annual sale at Malestrom is on once again! The DKNY & Levi’s collections are currently 25% off for a limited time only. Also, the 2(X)ist Surf collection is 25% off for a limited time to launch this fantastic line. There’s more…get up to 55% off on discontinued items! Hurry..quantities are limited and this sale won’t last long!
- International Jock has some great new items. Be sure to check out new designer Todd and Terry with fun prints from Australia, new and exclusive colors from Calvin Klein, hot new swimwear from JM, and Equmen core precision shapewear. This is your last chance to take advantage of Free Shipping*, available only until March 22nd, 2010. Shop now for the very best selection.
- 10Percent.com is letting you take 20% off 4 or more pairs of underwear. You can shop the new Timoteo styles that have been added. You can also check out new arrivals from Gregg Homme and also some best selling briefs. Hurry the sale ends 3/24/10.
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off because they are celebrating 10 years online! Its hard to believe they have been around that long. You can save on both men and women’s lines.
- Brand new! EMPORIO ARMANI 2010 New creations of underwear, swimwear & beach essentials by the italian top designer. Now at OBOY.
- Dead Good Undies has the Fruit’s of Temptation String (twin pack) in Green. If you like some really hot skimpy undies then these are for you! It’s also 7 month’s to go before Project HOM Heavenly is completed. Make sure to follow them on twitter to be up to date!
- Wyzman has the new PPU Spring 2010 collection in stock. You can surf the latest swimwear and underwear. PPU is a really fun line that we think you will like, its got some great colors to check out as well! While you are there they also have the new Pikante 2010 collection as well. Both lines have some really cool styles and we know they will have something you will like.
- NuWear has some really cool Prints from BumGear. They are the Retro, Safari and Neon’s. If you like animal prints and really fun undies, these are for you. They are not for the shy. But check out the entire line!
- UnderU has opened the Designer Outlet, the new outlet is packed with all your favorite brands including Emporio Armani and you can save up to 75% off. Pluss they have added new products to the Last Chance to buy section. All products have just one left, meaning they can offer it to you at unbeatable prices.
- James Tudor is giving you the exclusive offer of the week. This week it’s the Boxer Trunk. Its the one with the lace up front like football shorts! The boxer is usually £28 but right now you can get it for £22. It has a unique look with a great hold and fit.
- Whitey Tighties is wanting you to see whats New n Cool for spring. They can help you spring clean your underwear drawer. You can get 20% off your purchase by using code spring20 at check out. Offer expires 3/31/10
- Fresh Pair.com is giving you 25% off 2(x)ist Underwear, t-shirts and more, including the new surf collection. You can also save 25% off Unico, C-IN2, Ed Hardy and Hugo Boss.
- Erogenos has some great new undies. They have Freeman, which is a new exciting and affordable in which is produced in Columbia. Its all about giving you a variety of styles and prints. They also have BumGear in the new Retro and Neon collections. They offer great quality, affordability and comfort without compromising the sex appeal.
- Men’s Underwear Store is hang it’s Semi-Annual Calvin Klein Sale. You can save 25% off all CK in stock. While there check out the Diesel Lounge wear.
- Skiviez is giving you 25% off All Calvin Klein in stock. This includes the new CK X line. While you are there you can save 25% off the new 2(x)ist Surf line as well. Lastly, they are giving you 25% off C-IN2 Pop Colors. You can check out the new Elliptic line.
- 10Percent.com is giving you free domestic ground shipping on your order through 3/26/10. You can use this to plan your summer and get some really great swimwear!
- Mensuas is letting you Save 10% to 20% off select Swimwear and Underwear. This offer has been Extended until 3/24/10. Check out the New! Freeman Underwear is Here and new items from Delio Dietz!
- Ginch Gonch has the new I Love Tokyo line out. They just released the London and now the the Tokyo. They say they put the “nip” in Nippon! Check out the line and all the other I Love lines.
- Audace is having a sale on Calvin Klein. You can save up to 40% off all items. But hurry this offer is while supplies last. So the good styles and sizes will go fast!
- UnderGear is having a 25% off select styles of Calvin Klein underwear. You can save from now till 4/4/10. Check out all the CK styles on sale.
- His Room is having their annual Calvin Klein sale. you can save 25% off boxers, briefs, boxer briefs, tees and socks. So you can save on all the CK they have!
Here are your Sales Briefs for Today!
Erogenos has the great new exist Surf Collection, which feature vibrant color combination’s in the 2xist’s signature no-show brief and trunk. They also have the new sheer Rufskin collection. They are super soft sheer fabrics with unique design element. They now have the BodyTech line as well as new Andrew Christian Swimwear.
DT Clothes is having a sale on its DT Ultra collection 09. They have the DT Underwear, The Orginal Vac-Pac Undies. Check out all the really fun designs they have out now!
Below the Belt has Ristefsky Macheda underwear for $15. The full range of Ristefsky Macheda underwear have been reduced to just $15. All sizes available at time of newsletter, a choice of 8 colours. Order now and don’t miss out!
Skiveiz has some rand new styles for spring: They include: Puma, Pikante, Andrew Christian Shock Jock, and Skiviez Boast! These are just a few of the great pairs they have at Skiviez!
NuWear is having a Private Structure sale! You can save 40% off 28 styles. Limited quantity are available so make sure you order it early! Or you will miss out on some great color combination’s!
Below the Belt has an Andrew Christian Combo offer. For $49.99 (AUS) you can get yourself this Andrew Christian Special Combo Offer. It includes 1 each of the Pro Lifeguard trunk in Black and Almost Naked Jock. Stock is limited so be quick to take advantage of this offer while available.
Save 10% off your next order at Mensuas. Use promotion code 10mar at checkout and save on all regular priced items. Sale is good on new orders placed at Mensuas and is not valid on PPU Underwear.
Audace is giving you 30-50% off selected Calvin Klein styles. The supplies are limited! If you don’t see a size you want email them! This has been a popular sale and make sure you get yours soon or they could all be gone.
Jockboy Locker is giving you $5 off your next order, Just enter code RELAUNCH at check out, but the offer ends March 12h. Right now you can save on Ginch Gonch and new items from C-IN2.
Wyzman has the new 2010 Clever Underwear Collection. Check out the entire new line. It’s a really fun and colorful collection. So if you’re big into color then you need to check out this line! It’s really amazing!
UnderGear is letting you Take $15 off your order of $75 or more or $25 off your order of $100 or more. Just make sure you use Promo Code UGA301 at check out. This offer expires March 8th.
Dead Good Undies has some great new undies. Maybe you need some of the darker side of undies and you need to check out the new 18 styles from Gregg Homme! Or maybe you want some Jockey and you buy 3 Jockey USA Concept and get a free Jockey towel. Lastly you can get some Sloggi for men, that aren’t just for basics, you can get the silky smooth Splendido Briefs and hip shorts.
Look good in C-IN2, When you spend $50 at the C-IN2U sotre you get free shipping. Canadian shipping starts at $7.05 and international at $12.95. So you can shop and get some great shipping prices.
Global Guys Gear is doing a Clearance sale. Stand clear because prices are following. Everything is 30%. Stock is limited so stay clear and use code leasesale at check out! Sale ends at Midnight March 31st!
Cocksox has a new pair out (Look this week for more details) and its the Cocksox classic with a twist its’ red on red. Also check out the CX Active sports thong for the active guy. You can get free shipping and no code is necessary! So go check it out!
10 Percent.com is giving you 20% off when you purchase three or more items. The Brands you can choose from are Baskit, Andrew Christian, Timoteo, N2N Bodywear and Rufskin. The sale ends March 9th.
Cityboyz Fashions is giving you 25% off Tribe Swimwear. Tribe Underwear and Swimwear has quickly earned a reputation for its innovative and stylish designs. Valid through Tuesday March 9th 2010.
I’m still working on getting all the info from the different lines to bring to you, but in the mean time, I have all these pics and wanted to run down my time at Magic. It was really fun and from here on out we are going to try to be at all the shows and cover men’s underwear and give you all the info on the new lines. If you aren’t familiar with what Magic is, it’s a big show for retailers to look at and buy all the new lines for both men’s and women’s clothes. But there is a section called “Underwear Alley” where most of the underwear companies are located.
The first thing I have to say is it was really great to meet everyone face-to-face. We have been working with most of the companies for a long time and actually being able to sit down and talk to them was great. I did forget to ask a lot of “What can I report?” and “What is new” But, in my defense, the whole thing was a bit over whelming at times. You see some of the top underwear companies in the world, and you get a chance to look through the lines and it’s like being a kid in a candy store! Then the next day you go, “DOH! I should have asked…”, but that’s what email is for! As a side note, it’s been a little slow getting all the information, because they all have to go back and put in all their orders and get everything shipped to the company. But never fear we’ll get you more info shortly!
With that said, the trip to Magic was a fast one, I basically spent one day in Las Vegas. I flew in Wednesday night, the show runs Tuesday through Thursday. Then took the red eye home on Thursday night. Told you it was fast! I got in and crashed, since the plane landed at 11:30 EST. I got up the next morning and hit the show. It was a mixture of excitement and nervousness.
I got in the show and talked to Eric from Baskit. I dropped my stuff at his booth and then met Eric Turner. I’m sure many of you are aware of him from MegaMuscle and Facebook. As you can see by the pic of us together, he kept saying he was fat, and I was like “Whatever!” Although, he kept cracking me up all day. I will say that I enjoyed seeing him through out the day! The one thing I really want to check out is the new “easy access” pair they have. I am getting more information but it’s going to be a very fun pair.
Candyman, Clever, PPU, Pikante
The next stop was at the Candyman, Clever, PPU and Pikante Booth. These are new companies that we just started working with before attending the show. I got to meet them and go through the collections. One of the things I really loved is they have a line of shape wear that has prints on them. Which are the coolest thing I have seen in a while. We have predicted that shape wear is going to be big and with this latest addition, it will be even bigger. I got a chance to see the Candyman line and it’s just a fun line. My favorite set they had was the vampire one! These are really the first fantasy line for men I ever remember seeing that had some time into creating the line and made it fun! The other lines I love because of the use of prints and patterns. Clever has to be one of the lines I really want to see more of, because of the patterns. They have some really great patterns and prints. I admit I’m a color guy and love it when I see new companies taking risks with colors. I will go into more detail and bring you guys Brief Distractions from the companies!
I got a chance to talk to them for a little bit. They are a line we have only covered in sales information. We have done very little with that and we hope that will change. We have emailed back and forth and I hope we will get more in depth info for you very soon. Punto Blanco reminds me a sport wear line. They have stripes and solids, noting too out there.
I got a chance to talk to them through out the show. I walked around a lot. I think they have a really cool concept in underwear. It’s boxers with a brief built in. I know so many guys who are still wearing boxers, but haven’t made the decision to move to briefs, and these are a great compromise. They have really great colors and styles of the boxers. I am not much of a boxer guy but I did see a few pairs I liked. So, if they got me looking at them, then they are doing something right. They also, were showing their loungewear. I can’t wait for these. Imagine comfy lounge pants with underwear built in, I know it’s not traditionally underwear but this is brilliant concept and I can’t wait for it to come out! We will keep you posted when it’s available.
I like Ginch Gonch, there are many things going on with them. They have come out with their new “I Love” line. Which currently features I love boys and girls lines. They are going to extend it into a few more cities. The I Love London was just released at London Fashion week this past week. They are carrying over the themes of I Love in to some really cool Long Johns. I love that companies are actually experimenting with them. I admit, and I know many out there love the traditional long johns, but I would love some color and fun in long johns. Ginch Gonch has proved this with their previous pairs, such as the Argyle ones. I am talking to them soon so I’ll let you know more out the new lines.
This is the end of Part One! I will finish up tomorrow with the rest! I will go over a few more brands and then we’ll keep you up to date on the hottest men’s underwear!
I had the chance this past week to go to Magic. Magic is a show for buyers to come from all over to buy the next seasons lines from clothing brands. This includes women’s, lines, and men’s wear and more specifically men’s underwear. They have just about all the Underwear companies in what it called Underwear Alley. It features many of the brands we cover and a few we don’t, so I was excited to meet to the companies I have talked to in the last year. I also got a chance to make a few new relationships.
I will say the world of men’s underwear is a really great and friendly place. I haven’t met too many people who haven’t been nice. They have all been so helpful and I appreciate all of them! I am going to give you a hint at what some of the companies are doing. I have been sworn to secrecy about a few things I saw, but as soon as they are out I will let you know!
I am following up with the companies this week so I’m going to make sure of what I can report and what I can’t. So through out the next two weeks there will be more in depth details about each brand. I just don’t want to say something I shouldn’t.
Here are the brands I talked too:
Baskit – I got a chance to get to know Baskit team. They had the model Eric Turner, if you have seen him on Facebook or MegaMuscle. Eric kept me laughing all day when I came across him. I saw some great new colors and designs from Baskit. This includes swimwear and also and underwear. I love some of the new ones with easy access!
Candyman/PPU/ Clever/Pikante – These are four brands we haven’t covered much. We started talking just before the show and have profiled Candyman, look for a more detailed post about them soon. But we are super excited to get the others. They are all really fun and colorful lines. We plan to bring you a lot more about them in the future.
Mundo Unico – As many of you know this is one of my favorites in the world of underwear. I got a change to sit and talk to them and see the new line! I even got to meet the owner! It was awesome. The new line has some pink and one pair, which right now is very hard for me to describe, has kind of a pattern made out of the material. It’s a solid color but very cool. I wish I had a picture to show you, but it will be out very soon. Its hard to describe!
Beyond Big Branding – Better Brands is one you may not know the name but they do Piss & Vinegar, Dick & Jane, Expose and there will be more coming. I got to talk to Jason on of the partners and I am really excited for the coming year and what they have planned. This is one company we are going give you guys a lot more information about, I don’t even know a lot of the things that are coming! We are already in the works of finding out more about them before the show!
(B)rief Underneath – We profiled them about two weeks ago and the one thing I can tell you is their lounge wear is about to come out! They have mentioned it on their site and I think it will be a big hit. One thing that stood out for me as well was the boxer. We know I’m not a boxer guy but the colors they used and stripes, I had to say I loved. They were great guys to talk too.
Ginch Gonch – Ginch Gonch has a lot planned for this year. They are expanding their line of “I Love” collection. I am really looking forward to the I Love Bacon pair, which they have already announced. One really cool thing is that they are launching the I Love London at London Fashion week. We are going to try to get you some great pictures of that. They had models playing volleyball on the carpet in the isle, but I missed them. They left the day before I got there, but I’ll see if I can get some pictures!
ES Collection/Addicted – ES Collection has just released their swimwear, which we have been showing in our Brief Distraction. It’s super hot and they are just about come into the US Market. I have a pair and they are very good. I didn’t get to see much of the Addicted line but I hope to get more information this week.
Skmpeez – I loved the guys at Skmpeez! I had so much fun talking and hanging out with them. Their new line will be a lot more patterns, of things that don’t necessarily think of going together. They are a company from Canada but that doesn’t’ stop them from making really hot swimwear!
Jocko – I got to talk to Jocko for a bit, and it will be great to cover them. We have’t covered them much, but look forward to building a good relationship. I also found out that they are sort of partnering with a new brand, Geovanny. Which is a former dancer turned underwear designer. I saw a few of his styles and they are really colorful and fun. I will definitely profile him in the next week or two.
Go Softwear – Its really cool to meet people you have talked to over the years. I got to mainly talk to them about the site and what we do. I forgot to look at the new lines. But never fear, I will have a full report shortly. They just released some great mesh jocks and are doing some really sexy pairs lately!
Junk Under Jeans – Junk Under Jeans is one of our favorites here. The reviewers who tired them loved them. I got a chance to talk to them about their new line. They have boxer briefs/trunks coming out but also briefs! I got a few minutes to talk to the designer and he’s already agreed to sit down for an interview and go over the collection! They have so much going on that we are going to save it till the line is launched!
Pistol Pete – Pistol Pete has the one thing I can’t say is coming. It’s so cool! But I will go over that later. I was sworn not to reveal it just yet. This is a new company you will see a lot more of on the site. I we will cover their underwear, swimwear and work out wear. They have some really cool prints coming. Something I haven’t seen a lot in men’s underwear. I thought they were awesome.
Andrew Christian – I got to meet up with Andrew Christian himself again and speak to him for a few minutes. It’s always great to talk to him. They, as always, have more and more pairs coming out. He’s always making something new and fun. I have the catalogue and will let you know what to expect.
Timoteo – I got to meet Timoteo himself. I had fun talking to him through out the day. He showed me the collections they have now and the new line that is coming out with the most incredible waistband. You guys know I love waistband and this one is just awesome. It’s the TImoteo name but designed different. It’s very a very sporty design. I also said he has some of the best photography and we want some of the new pics as Brief Distractions.
Obviously – Obviously has the great new colors, which just came out! I have to admit I love the pouch on these. The new colors are amazing and fun. They didn’t have anything else new but they are a new brand growing and I know we will see great things from them!
Punto Blanco – I was so happy to talk to this brand. They are one I have enjoyed looking at on sites but never had the chance to talk to them. I saw a little of the collection but we will be talking more in the next few weeks and profiling them a lot more.
C-IN2 – C-IN2 has a lot of things going on. They are bringing out new lines. The colors they are doing are amazing. They are doing some different shades and colors not used in Men’s Underwear They do some great new combinations and waistbands. They will also come out with undies that keep you warm! The Bamboo line will be re-launched as well. Which I am glad to see because I love the Bamboo Line!
Saxx Apparel – Saxx is a really cool company for guys who are active or into sports. I got to talk to them for a bit. They have done something really cool; they have sponsored one of the Canadian Olympic teams. For the life of me I can’t remember which one. But they are sending me something this week so I will post it as soon as I get it.
I know this was a very quick post. But there was so much I saw that I wanted to get this one out and more detailed posts this week and next on each of the brands. If I wrote it out now it would be 20 times longer. I also want to send in some questions to the companies to get more information as well! So stay tuned and we hope to keep going to Magic and bringing you the up to date info on what’s going on in the
We thought we would bring you something from the runway. This is from Montreal Fashion Week’s Ginch Gonch show. How fun would it be to hit an underwear show! We’ll bring you some more of these soon!
Ginch Gonch is happy to officially announce the launch of its new I LOVE collection! Featuring 12 things that make us happy and give us that fuzzy feeling in our hearts (and pants), this limited-edition, collectible collection will be launching monthly, with the first two collection available now.
I LOVE BOYS and I LOVE girls are the first two to launch, right on time for Valentine’s Day. Both collections are available for men and women so they are great gifts for that special someone, and are also fabulous for matching couples’ under-fits.
Check out I LOVE BOYS in a variety of men’s styles for you gay boys out there and I LOVE girls for the ladies.
Here are your Sales Briefs for today:
- Now available at Giggleberries Mens Underwear is the new Clever Moda Masculine Underwear from South America Straight in from the hot and chic catwalks of Columbia is the popular and stylish masculine underwear that has been produced since 2004 by Clever Moda. Their mission is to provide stylish underwear with flair and sexiness in a wide range of briefs, boxers and thongs with a Latin flavour. Top of their line of underwear is their sexy and extravagant ‘mesh and mesh bars’ underwear made from soft fine materials that incorporate horizontal lines from a double mesh layer and provide a sexy and yet semi transparent lookBuy now from as little as £12.50 and including free delivery*
- Audace is giving you free jockstraps too! We posted yesterday that if you entered code THONG4ME. They have listened to their customers and if you don’t want to buy from the Australia collection, then order $35 or more of Unico and enter code FREETHONG35 and if you want a jock enter FREEJOCK35! But its while supplies last
- Sunspel has reduced selected t-shirts, polos, boxers and more by a full 50%. That’s what we call a sale. And there’s still 20% off everything else. The sale ends on January 31st!
- Dead Good Undies always has some of the hottest men’s underwear. They have the brand new Sloggi Spring/Summer line. They also have the new HOM swim line that consists of micro briefs to swim shorts. Lastly, they have JBS Men’s Underwear. You can check out the great boxer briefs they have
- The Dirty Fukker Sale ends on Tuesday 2nd February. So take advantage of these last few days of fantastic savings. Look out for the Special Offer on the Jocks: Buy a pack of 3 Jocks and receive another pair absolutely free! Spend over £50 and get a free pair of Newsprint Boxers from out new collection, coming out soon. Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and make the most of these last few days of amazing savings and offers. Have a great weekend, from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
- UnderGear is giving you free shipping on orders all over $75. This offer lasts till February 1st! Just make sure you use code U9Y701. You can shop for Valentines’ gift ideas such as N Haven boxers. Maybe you need to treat yourself to some of the great new arrivals! Either way check out the gear!
- C-IN2U has extended its buy 6 get 2 free. This offer now includes free shipping in the U.S.! If you purchase any C-IN2 six pack and you’ll receive two pairs free. This offer has been extended till February 5, 2010. The free pairs are selected at random by C-IN2U.
- Ginch Gonch has just come out with their “I LOVE”, I don’t have a heart to put in there,lines> You can get I Love Boys or I Love Girls, They are both really fun and cool lines. But don’t worry, you don’t have to proclaim your sexuality if you don’t want to at the gym or in public, they are also coning out with I Love: London, Tokoyo, Bacon and Burgers. If you love Bacon Burgers you’re out of luck! If you want to order before Valentines day order Feb 3 in the US And Jan 31 in Canada!
Here are your Sales Briefs for today:
- The Oboy WINTER SALE continues! RELOADED meets REPRICED! Choose from plenty of refilled top sellers and brand new winter styles & save now even more on many SALE items at the big OBOY WINTER SALE! Brand new! OBOY boxer shorts 2010. Trendy, casual & super comfortable. Highly fashionable boxershorts made of soft cotton. Exclusively by OBOY. Brand new! Underwear-Fashion 2010 by DOLCE & GABBANA. Find the latest underwear trends – fresh from Italy – by the top designers. Now at OBOY.
- Mensuas has a good selection of Mundo Unico Underwear in Boxer, Brief, Thong and Jockstrap styles available for just $5.00 while they last. No other discount can be applied to this offer. Get them before they are all gone! While at Mensuas, take a look at the great selection of Valentine’s Day underwear that would make a great gift for the man in your life. Mensuas offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00 for US and Canada customers along with great international shipping rates.
- Dead Good Undies is having a great HOM promotion. If you get the HOM Snake Hipster promo pock, you get a free pair of matching HOM socks for £28. While you are there you should check out the new line of swimwear. They have hipsters, swim briefs, micro briefs and swim shorts.
- NuWear has some deals to die for.. They are some really great sales on C-IN2 including Swoops, Summer Pop and Fun House lines. Most of them are 50% off! Punto Blanco is giving you some deals that are over 75% off. Lastly, Ginch Gonch they are having sale on the Eagle, Cat and Tiger lines. You can save about 50% off on them. They are having some really awesome deals!
- Wyzman is giving you free shopping on all overs $50 or more! This includes both international and domestic orders. But hurry this is good until Sunday! Check out the Candyman line for some really fun Valentines night fun!
- Audace is giving you free Unico Thongs! They are giving away 35 sexy FREE Unico thongs while you place and order that includes any item from the 2010 Unico Australia Collection when you enter code THONG4ME at check out. The thong will be picked randomly! But hurry this is for the first 35 customers!
- Cocksox is continuing their Australia Day Sale. You can get 10-30% off! The sale is good until Midnight February 1. You can save on many of the any styles we have included, the Mesh underwear would be perfect for Valentines Day!
Here are the Sales Breifs:
- 10 Percent.com is giving you 10% off support and enhancement styles. They include Andrew Christian, Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder, Extreme Collection, Gia, Rufskin, Bodytech and Sculptees. The sale ends Jan. 23rd!
- Mensuas is having a warehouse moving sale. You can save up to 80% off selected items. 40% off all Unico Underwear, 15% off all Speedo and a lot more is on sale. Check out all the deals at their site
- Dead Good Undies has new Sloggi and HOM in stock. They have the new Sloggi Madison, available in short and brief. Then they have the new HOM Black Addict Deep hipster UP! They also have some great micro, maxi and the e.Go hipster! Check out all the HOM.
- Planet Undies has four new amazing brands they are now selling. Barcode, Schultz, Dietz and Bumgear. Barcode as we profileed has some great jocks. Schultz does really great low rise briefs with great sayings on them. BumGear is for you if you love sheer or mesh underwear and Dietz has some really body conscious fun styles you will love.
- Wyzman has Candyman Underwear. They have them just in time for Valentines Day. They are a mix of underwear and costumes. You can get a cowboy, prisoner, maid and more. As they say “its created for the playful side of your ego..”
- His Room is giving you 25% off Man Silk. Which is prefect for Valentines day coming up. You can get some silk boxer or something else made of silk. You can also still check out the sell on Obviously and you get your money back if you don’t like them.
- Cocksox is giving you 10 to 30% off the Cocksox range from now till Midnight February 1st, this is in honor of Australia Day. On January 26, 1788, Captain Arthur Phillip arrived in Australia with a bunch of ships full of horny convicts and sailors who hadn’t touched dry land or alcohol for months. They got ashore, tapped the kegs and got seriously hammered at Sydney’s first beach party. What a way to start a country! To keep the convict party spirit alive, we’re celebrating our nation’s founding by giving you the chance to RIP US OFF! That’s right! We’ve ripped 10 – 30% off prices across the Cocksox® range so you can get your own Australia Day Party seriously started.
- UnderGear is continuing their Winter Sale. Saving have been 50% and now they are giving you up to 60% off! The new reductions have been taken. While you are there you can still get a Calendar, the 12 Months of Perfection if you spend $50 or more!
- Are you a fan of C-IN2. Do you need to stock up? If so if you buy 6 pairs you get two pairs free. You can buy any of the great styles they have, but know the free styles are chosen by random by CIN2U. The sale ends January 29, 2010.
- NuWear is having a BIG SALE. You can save up to 50% off selected items from Triple XXX, JM, N2N Bodywear, C-IN2, Male Power, Punto Blanco, Go Softwear, Gonch Gonch and Greg Homme. You can choose some of the best styles.
Here are your sales briefs for today, notice the clearance sale trends:
- Undergear is giving you up to 50% off in their winter sale. You can save on some of your favorite brands and styles. Also, while you’re there make sure you check out the 12 Months of Perfection calendar. New styles have been added from Unico, LASC and 3G!
- Dead Good Undies has the new brand e.Go in stock. Its a really funky and fun underwear company with some great patterns. They have some of the best of men’s underwear around and you can save on their clearance sale, up to 80% off select styles!
- Skiviez has a great clearance sale going on. Right now seems to be the time for clearance sales. You can save up to 70% off 2(x)ist, Hugo Boss, CalvinKlien and Tommy Hilfiger! Go check out all the styles on sale
- Wanna be like an underwear model? Well then Ginch Gonch can help, they say stuff a sock in it! If you get two pairs of Ginch Gonch Underwear you get a free pair of socks! But the promotion lasts as long as the socks do, so if you want them buy early!
- NuWear has some great new undies in stock. They have some from Pikante, Candy Man and Body Tech! NuWear always has some of the sexiest underwear around! Check out all the great new additions.
- Cityboyz Fashions has brand new underwear from Clever and Tulio. The Clever underwear has the new music themed undies. While with Tulio you can get some great new swimwear. Check out the NorCalBodz models while you are at Cityboyz!
- 10 Percent is giving you three ways to save off your order! You can save $10 off orders of $100, $20 of orders $150 or more and $40 off orders $200 or more! You can save on the new Good Boy Gone Bad!
- Fresh Pair wants to spice up your Valentine’s Day with red underwear, t-shirts and more! Get something really great for that special day. While you are there check out the on going clearance sale where you can save up to 60% off!
Here are the Sales Briefs for today, sorry they are a little late:
- Erogenos now has new items from both GIA and Male Power Extreme Collection. For those not familiar with GIA, it’s another exciting line that hails from Columbia. They feature sporty, urban techno, and truly sexy underwear collections. They feature unique prints, patterns and quality materials. While Male Power’s New Extreme Collection is a superior combination of stretch four-way faux leather, paired with mesh and stretch net combinations. Some stiles have the unique ripoff feature as well.
- Mensuas is having their final reductions. You can save up to 60% off or more with the deals through this weekend. They include: 40% off Unico, 3G swimwear at least 50% off, C-IN2 at least 33% off. Check out all the deals at their site.
- Dead Good Undies is having their Nearly Mid January sale on now. You can get underwear staring at £1. Yes, you read it right. You can get other pairs for under £6. But note this is on selected items only. Check out all the great deals but hurry!
- Jockstrap Central is having a clearance sale. You can save up to 25% off itms from Gigo, Bodyworksman, Colt and Kinkwear! Sizes and styles are limited. “It may not be spring, but we’re clearing out our stock room to make room for exciting new products coming up in the next little while. On selected items from Gigo, Bodyworksman, COLT and Kinkwear, we’re offering up to 25% off. Sizes and selection are limited so be sure to act quickly before they run out.”
- 10 Percent.com have something new. They have over 95 different jockstraps. They are from all the top brands. If you like jocks then you will want to check out all the new arrivals. While there check out the new catalogue they have released!
- Wyzman is bringing you a sale just in time for Valentine’s Day. They are giving your Gregg Homme 30% off for four days. The sale ends Sunday January 17th. Find some of the sexiest undies around, especially or a special night like valentines!
- C-IN2 has some offers too good to refuse. you can save on a lot of your favorite styles and colors. I can’t tell you what they are you are just going to have to go to the site and see!
- His Room thinks you will love Obviously so much they will Guarantee it! If for any reason you don’t agree that they are the most comfortable underwear in the world they will return your purchase, no questions asked. We agree we think you will love them as well. His Room is giving you 10% of your order as well!
- Wear it Out is giving you 15% off all swimwear, just use code AD5FFXA65GU at check out. Selected styles of Ginch Gonch are on clearance at $19.99. Note this is Australian Dollar prices. Lastly, they have Piss & Vinegar in stock as well!
- Men’s Underwear Store now has a few things going on right now. They now have the Clever sporty collection in stock. You can have some great new style with swimwear from Skmpeez! Lastly, you can save 20% off Obviously for men, the Sinuous line! Check out all three at their site.
I didn’t want to wait for the Sales Briefs for this, but NuWear has a 48 Hour clearance sale! You can save on Private Structure, C-IN2, Gigo, Tulio, Ginch Gonch and more! They have sales up to 50% off some of the brands. Make sure you check it out!
We get the third review from Del and Jason. They are reviewing Ginch Gonch. Ginch Gonch is one of my favorites. But, see how Del and Jason thought of them!
This is our 2nd experience with Ginch Gonch. We were on an RSVP cruise a couple of years ago when the line was launched and were given freebies — they were sponsoring the underwear party. That time we both wore bikini camo briefs, which were very hot. Made your body look good and your package look better. We did find that when we returned, they didn’t hold up very well. Weak elastic and the briefs got out of shape quickly. It seems that the new ones we received were made better and are holding up better, but compared to other brands (2Xist, Baskit), they still have a ways to go. They are frankly not our very favorites. The designs with their homage to kid’s underwear, well, we just don’t find that sexy and Jason especially feels they are not nearly as comfortable as they should be.
We were sent two pair — one brief and one square-cut brief. The square-cut brief is slightly more comfortable than the brief. The square-cut has a motor cross bike and rider with some numbers. Not sure exactly. Too gay to know. And the brief has the boy’s trucks. Again, not very sexy in our opinion.
These guys are 95% cotton and 5% lacra. Maybe the lacra is the issue, not sure — but compared to our all cotton of Go Software and Baskit, they are not nearly as soft. They are made in Columbia. They also do not have the pouch room that the others mentioned have — thus your dick is squashed, contributing lack of comfort. I do remember the camo bikini brief were much more comfortable, just didn’t hold up well. We both find that in our “rotation” we skip over them unless we need to do wash. We wanted to like them more.
|Rim Jobber Sports Brief||Multiple Trucks Red Brief|
These underwear were furnished by Ginch Gonch for review.
There seems to be an abundant amount of Clearance Sales going on these days. Skiviez seems to be having a really great sale. They are having sales on some of your favorite Brands:
- 25% off Calvin Klein, Clever and C-IN2
- 50% off Hugo Boss and Giulio (select styles)
- 35% off discontinued 2(x)ist and Ginch Gonch
- Kyle and Skiviez brands $6
Check out all the sales and get you some undies that you wanted but didn’t get from Santa!