Bike class white Jockstrap for review. All opinions of the review are my own and were not influenced by Bike Athletic.
- Daily Fit: 8/10
- Sizing: 8/10
- Construction: 8/10
- Styling: 8/10
- Daily Performance: 8/10
- A good pouch (not a cup pouch) made out of woven breathable material
- The pouch is very stretchy, so plenty of wiggle room
- Leg straps sit comfortable and don’t dig in
- It comes in multiple colors black, white, red, and blue
- Sizing goes from X-Small to 3 XL
- The pouch is a bit narrow towards the waistband
- 2″ waistband is thicker than most brand
Erik recommendation: whether you’re into the classic or modern look in terms of comfort, this Bike jock is an excellent addition to any underwear drawer. If you’re looking for comfort, this jockstrap is excellent for both exercising and all-day wear. Looks wise, it definitely gives that classic jock look to make you feel strong or for an impromptu photoshoot.
This is my first time wearing Bike, and I must say I am not disappointed. This jockstrap has a much wider waistband than I am used to. It didn’t pinch or roll. While I usually only wear jockstraps at the gym, I could see this as daily wear as well.
I wore this during my cardio workout because I like the flexibility. The straps didn’t dig into my legs or ride up like other brands I’ve worn. This kept everything in place during my jog and time on the elliptical without having to readjust everything every so often. While I don’t usually wear jockstraps for all-day wear, I can definitely see this being a comfortable pair to wear.
The construction of this jockstrap is very well done. The pouch is a supporter pouch (not a cup pouch) and is a woven fabric that I felt would begin to fray after a couple of uses, but it’s held its shape for after multiple uses and washes. While I prefer a wider pouch, this one gets a tad bit narrow as it got up towards the waistband, which isn’t my favorite look on my body anyway.
I received a large labeled 36-38 waist, which is the size I usually wear, and it fit as intended. Over this past year, my weight has fluctuated slightly, so I was expecting this to be super tight. It fit rather nicely even after adding a few extra lbs. It can be frustrating when not all brands use the same fit standards, but this jock was true to size.
While not all brands offer, the classic jockstrap Bike has definitely set the bar on looks and feel. While this may differ from a modern jockstrap, this would be an excellent addition for any gym-goer or underwear enthusiast.
- Fabric: 70% Nylon, 20% Cotton, 5% Rubber, 5% Polyester Supporter Pouch (not a cup pouch)
- 2″ Comfort elastic waistband
- 3/4″ Comfort elastic leg strap
- Signature BIKE® logo displayed on a new, modern waistband
- Price: $22