Going to Magic every year allows me to find new underwear brands. They are always great to talk to and find out how they got into business. One of those brands is Ken Wroy. They are based out of New York and have been in business this last year. They emailed me before the show and I got a chance to sit down and find out about the new collection. I was told this collection is done in the spirit of New York City.
The collection will feature:
- A reverse NYC print that looks great
- Jersey colors in grey/orange/blue
- Jazz man print that’s really fun
- Hounds tooth print
- Giraffe which is one of my favorite that they say women have picked for their men
- Orange pin wheel print that men pick for themselves
- Carnival print that is another great print
The goal of Ken Wroy is to make underwear a fashion accessory and be fashionable all the way, not just on the outside! They went on to say “Socks and Underwear are an outlet of expression” We couldn’t agree more. We love it when we see this level of passion from a new company.
Their new line will be out soon and they told us they are working on their very own app. Find them online at http://www.kenwroy.com . Lastly did you notice their name is an anagram of New York?