Butts, we all have one. But is your butt beach worthy? Recently I was provided with a Cocksox Sonar Swim Thong with the assignment of wearing it in public. Some of you may not know that I live in Chicago, where we have a great gay-oriented beach, where yes… thongs are allowed.
Traditionally the only thongers you would see on the beach are older gentleman with skin tanned to a nice leathery tone. But I was going to do it! I arrived at the beach earlier than I would normally go, around 9:30am. I personally only wear speedos on the beach, so I of course came to the beach with the thong on, under a speedo, under shorts. I quickly disrobed down to the speedo and laid down on my chair. After surveying the people one the beach I managed to shimmy off my speedo to just the thong underneath.
Nobody even turned a head. I breathed deeply.
The feeling was freeing, I felt breezes all over my body. I laid here for an hour or so before I got up the courage. Up to this point you couldn’t tell I was wearing a thong. I had come to the time where I needed to flip over and let the sun shine on my pale butt. In one swift movement I turned over and the sun was shining on my exposed butt. A few people on the beach glanced over, but the world didn’t come crashing down! I spent several more hours work on my tan and made a morning of it!
Since my first beach thong day, I have been back many mornings. I don’t wear them intentionally around friends, but I find they are great for a good early morning all over tan. Here are some tips for first time thongers!
- Check local laws and regulation to see if a thong in public is legal. If not, it’s time to find friends with pools.
- Make sure you manscape for the thong, they tend to be smaller, lower rise and tighter!
- Apply sunscreen liberally, your butt is probably VERY PALE and shouldn’t be burnt!
- Have fun and don’t care about the haters!
When picking out the thong, you are going to want to keep in mind the following.
- It must fit! Keep in mind that you might need to size down, since your butt size is no longer a factor.
- Make sure the pouch fits, whether it’s a flatter style or something more enhancing like the Cocksox Sonar Swim Thong. I personally would recommend something with a shaped pouch, which keeps the goods in check better and lowers the chance of run-aways.
- Don’t pretend you are in Baywatch on the beach. You might hurt someone.