Today’s Brief Distractions are from Bon Bon Bodywear. It’s part of their Black & White collection. I hope you enjoy this!
I am not sure if we have featured this before but we thought it was one worth repeating! This is from Bon Bon Underwear. This is part of their Upgrade Gold Collection. You can find these at Wear It Out!
Today’s Brief Distraction is from Bon Bon Bodywear. Its not one we have featured. You can see the entire line at Wear it Out! Sorry for the delay today I was out late celebrating my pending birthday so today will have two updates!
International Jock has been selected as the exclusive USA Internet retailer of Bon Bon Underwear. Bon Bon Bodywear is one of the most exciting new brands to appear in years and is available now at International Jock.
Bon Bon Bodywear offer three collections: Black and White for a classic masculine look, Colours for guys who aren’t afraid to live in color, and Upgrade Gold for the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Made from a super soft and comfortable micro modal fabric and designed and manufactured with extraordinary attention to detail, Canada’s Bon Bon Bodywear is a delight to wear and thrilling to be seen in. Visit International Jock to experience this remarkable new men’s underwear collection.
Since launching in 2000, International Jock has grown to become one of the largest retailers of mens underwear and mens swimwear and is especially proud to have been selected by Bon Bon Bodywear as their exclusive American Internet retailer.
The one thing I wanted when I started this site is to bring you the newest in men’s underwear. This starts to day with the Brands and Styles to check out posts. They will quickly profile brands, and lines that have just come out! We hope to go into more detail about them in the future. But we will have links to the lines and you can check them out. If you see a brand or line you think we should cover email us and let us know, or post a link on our wall in Facebook!
CK X – The newest collection that has a new bold, ultra lightweight waistband. Graphic logo with a center patch, inspired by the fighting shorts of a boxer. The cotton pairs are body-defining fit with luxurious knit blends the comfort of cotton with the soft texture of modal. The added stretch enhances comfort and keeps it shape better. Micro material gives a body defining fit; the microfiber is lightweight and breathable. The styles available in this line in the cotton style are: hip brief, cotton trunk, cotton boxer brief, and cotton short sleeve crew. Those in the Micro style are: cotton pant, hip brief, low-rise trunk and boxer brief. Colors for the lines are Black, Blue and White for cotton. Micro colors are White, Red and Black.
2xist Surf – This is the newest line from 2(x)ist. The line reflects the bright beach colors (pink/yellow) as well as bold colors (blue/purple) It is made out of a cotton and spandex blend, which makes it very comfy and forms to your body. The line is very eye catching and a fun one. This is something we haven’t seen from 2(x)ist before, they have done some colors but this is a great line. The collection is available in a sports brief, no show brief, and no show trunk.
aussieBum Comfy Fit – aussieBum are always coming out with new lines or ranges as they call them. The last few weeks have seen a lot of them and sometimes hard to keep up with them. The Comfy Fit range is one that mixes comfort and color in one. The range has an 80% cotton/10% spandex mix that will make it super comfy. We have received a pair to review, so that will be out shortly. The color selections are to reflect the natural colors of the spectrum. You will be as fashionable as you are comfy.
UnderGear Physical Line – UnderGear has been one of the premier underwear sellers since I can remember. They have always been around and now they are producing their own line of undies. The Physical line is a retro inspired styled line. It has a contrast trim around it, reminding you of the old gym shorts from back in the day. The line is made out of a cotton/spandex jersey that makes it very comfy. The line has a bikini, brief, trunk and tank. The colors right now are red and turquoise
Expose – This is one of the lines from Beyond Big Branding. The belief of the company is grounded in being athletic and bold. The brand is out of Columbia and we are seeing it being sold on many sites in the last few weeks. They have a saying “Put it on, take it off and be playful with all the trouble which may come from what you expose.” They have briefs, boxer briefs, jockstrap and low-rise styles. They do some great work with colors and patterns. They aren’t for the shy. I expect to see a lot more of this company with it being part of Beyond Big Branding.
Bon Bon Bodywear – Lastly today we have a brand new company called Bon Bon Bodywear. This first came to my attention from Top Drawers. They are made out of a stretch modal fabric. The line consists of a low-rise brief and square cut trunk style. Currently they have the Black & White, Colours and Upgrade Gold collections. The colors in the Colours collection are very bright almost neon. I have a feeling this line is not for the meek. It’s for the guy who knows fashion and is not afraid to make bold choices!
I hope you check out all these brands and lines and we will keep bringing this to you as we find new brands and lines! Let us know if we miss any, with the new undies coming out constantly we may miss a pair or two, but we trust our readers will let us know about any hot new undies we miss.
- Aboystore now has BumGear and WildmanT. They have a large selection from both brands. If you are a fan of either, now you have another place to buy them. You can save 10% off your order just use code JB41L72E until 3/16/10
- We’re having a Sale, Plain and Simple. For a limited time we’ve reduced all our solid colour design Boxers and Briefs. It’s a great chance to freshen up your undies drawer this Spring. We’ve dropped the single item prices to the same as the multi packs so if you want 3 of the same colour, then it’s just the same price as buying 3 mixed colours. Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and take advantage of these great offers today. Have a great day from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
- Dead Good Undies now has some great Bruno Banani swimwear. Are you looking for something really fun and colorful? If so you need to check these out. They have stripes, patterns and solids. Plus many different styles. If you are wanting to make a statement this summer, Bruno Banani will help you!
- Mensuas is giving you 15% off all swimwear, Timoteo and N2N Bodywear until 3/15/10. You can check out the Timoteo Super Low Yellow Brief and the N2N Cotton bikini. Remember there are free shipping for all US and Canada orders over $25.
- UnderGear has a few more sales for you this week. You can take 15% off orders $50 or more or take 20% off orders $75 or more. Just enter code UGA501 at check out. This ends on 3/15/10. YOu can check out the Good Boy Gone Bad line while you are there. You can see new arrivals from Diesel, Obviously and Timoteo!
- CIN2U is giving you some Rebate Extravaganza there are a few ways to save: Save $20 on orders $100-149.99 enter code Bigfoot20, for orders between $150 – 199.99 Save $35 use code eagle35, save $55 on orders between $200 – 249.99 enter code Dazzle55 and for anything over $250 save $75 and use code Spank75. Remember for all orders over $50 you get free shipping!
- Audace is having a Calvin Klein liquidation sale. You can get some Graphic collection briefs for $12.96 or trunks for only $14.00, The regular price for both is $20 and $24. But hurry, the supplies are limited on this sale.
- Rufskin is having a rare sales event to make room for this season’s newest swim wear collection set to arrive this Spring! All regular priced swim wear is 30% off! Check out the swim wear here and remember sizes and styles are limited so hurry while supplies last. I always wanted to say that! Offer good until March 24th. Denim swim/briefs and sales rack swimwear not included.
- DT Clothes is having a sale on Underwear, Swimwear, Tops and Bottoms. You can save 30-50% off the styles. They have some really fun underwear you should check out if you haven’t.
- Top Drawers now has Bon Bon Bodywear focuses on eye-catching men’s underwear, designed to make you feel like your best… everyday! The Underwear fits the active lives and choices of today’s fashionable, self-confident man, no matter what their lifestyle. Comfortable underwear with fine finishing, they compliment a man’s original personality and well developed sense of self with progressive ideas in men’s fashion, and fun loving style. They have also received the hot new Calvin Klein X collection! Stretch cotton and microfiber topped with a big, bold crimson Calvin Klein logo waistband – these are the hottest new styles from the industry leader in men’s underwear.
- UnderU is having a Checky 20% off sale for the week. You can save on mens underwear, t-shirts, vests, value packs, basics, mens bags, wallets, cuff links, belts, hats, swimwear, boardshorts, simmers, swim shirts, gymwear, joggers, hoods, gym bags, which is almost everything. Just use code CHEEKY20 at check out.
- Erogenos has some great new collections. First off they have the new ManZone collection, which are affordable but very high quality Next, they have the new UnderGear ribbed cotton collection, They are supper soft and comfortable. The new Obviously for Men chromatic collection, they have some really great colors for the line with the awesome pouch. Lastly is Punto Blanco, which is the best quality lines they have had, with its attention to detail and quality construction Punto Blanco never disappoints
- Just arrived! OBOY swimwear 2010. Our up-to-date beach outfits in fancy colours and hip cuts are once again going to give the main points in quality and style. Exclusively by OBOY. Must have! XTG underwear 2010 Extreme – modern – different. The brand new collection by the young spanish trendlabel in hip styles and fancy colours. Now available at OBOY.
- Palace Trunks wants you to get lucky this St. Patricks Day! Every 3rd order will win a FREE Pair of underwear. Winners will be chosen at every 3rd order and will be notitifecy by email. Winner may choose a pair of underwear of their choice at equal or lesser value to add to their shipment. Good luck guys!
- Cityboyz Fashions has the hot new style from Punto Blanco in stock now. The new collection was inspired by the universe. So you will see some really fun design’s you’ve never seen before. Check out the entire line now!