Adrian C. Martin sent us a lot of great pictures he took of the new Manus Swim line for 2016. We posted them a few days ago and hope you enjoy this picture. Go see all the pictures at the Adrian C. Martin Manus Post.
Photos: Adrian C. Martin
Model: Tomás Pérez (@tomas_perezzm)
Swimwear: Manus Swim (swimmmanus.com)
Location: Gran Canaria, Canary Islands.
This isn’t my greatest pic but I loved this pic and Manus. It was Aug 2013 and I finally meet them. Manus has some great swimwear. These two cracked me up while I was there.
We had a really amazing shoot this year. First off I want to thank our Sponsors, Clever Moda Masculine Underwear, Vuthy Sim Swimwear, Bwet Swimwear, N2N Bodywear, 2EROS and Manus Swimwear. We had a great day to shoot swimwear. Unlike previous years when we had rain and clouds. Our Photographer Ignacio Rivera Jr. out did himself with these pics.
Our three models were Matt, Derek and Martin. You have seen all of them before. Matt has been in two other shoots (Swimwear 2013 and Holiday 2013), Derek (July 2013 Baskit Shoot) and Martin (Holiday 2013) each have been in one other shoot. We def want to work with all of them again soon!
Clever Moda Masculine Underwear
- Derek (left) is wearing the Clever 0574 Copacabana Swimsuit Trunk Color Black-Red
- Matt (middle) is wearing the Clever 0578 Ipanema Swimsuit Trunk Color Black
- Martin (right) is wearing the Clever 0579 Buzios Swimsuit Brief Color Black-Red-White
- Derek is wearing the Clever 0568 Brazil Swimsuit Brief
- Matt is wearing the 0577 Itacare Swimsuit Brief Color Green-White
Vuthy Sim Swimwear
- Martin is wearing the Vuthy 433 Bikini Asymetrical Swimwear Color Red-Gray
- Matt is in the Vuthy 411 Bikini Jellyfish Swim brief
- Derek is in the Vuthy 421 Square Cut Hibiscus Trunk
- Martin (left) is in the Vuthy 417 Bikini Old Glory Bikini
- Derek (right) is in the Vuthy 434 Brief Patriotic Stripes
- Derek (left) is in the Bwet Soma Swim Trunk 14512 Turquoise
- Matt (right) is in the Bwet Artchstone Swim Brief 14202 Orange/navy
- Matt is wearing the Bwet Atelier Swim Trunk 14701 Red
- Derek (left) is wearing the Bwet Rushmore 14305 Red/Navy
- Martin (rigth is wearing the Bwet Mima 14216 Black
- Derek is wearing the 2EROS Geometric
- Martin is wearing the 2EROS Tribe
- Martin (left) is wearing the N2N Bodywear Laguna Sport HP1
- Matt (rigth) is wearing the N2N Bodywear La Cruze Purple LC1
- Derek (left) is wearing the N2N Bodywear Compete Jammer PT6
- Martin (right) is wearing the N2N Bodywear Falcon FC1
- Mating (left) is wearing the Manus Tropical Macaw Print
- Derek (middle) is wearing the the Manus Neon Yellow Swim Brief
- Matt (right) is wearing the Manus Leopard Face brief
Where to buy:
- Clever and Vuthy are available at online retailers Fresh Pair and Amazon
- Bwet can be purchased at http://www.bwet.com
- 2EROS can be purchased at http://www.2eros.com
- N2N Bodywear can be purchased at http://www.n2nbodywear.com
- Manus Swimwear can be purchased at http:///www.swimmanus.com (these in the guide aren’t released yet)
It’s Time for our Swimwear Guide! This time we have Clever, Vuthy, Bwet, N2N Bodywear, 2EROS and Manus Swimwear! All had some realy great suits! It was super fun day and there will be more about the shoot coming up but enjoy this the first of a few videos!
Adrian C Martin is making a name for himself in the world of men’s underwear/swimwear! He done work for a lot of the companies we cover here on UNB. The lastest company he’s working with is Manus Swimwear. Here is a series he did featuring model Moises García, who is also a DJ, Swank García (www.facebook.com/SwankGarcia). The photos were taken in Tenerife, Canary Islands. See more pics in the gallery below
Would you ever wear a swim brief to go canoeing? Or other summer time out door activity? The pictures that Manus Swimwear did last year featured swim briefs!
There is nothing better than a wearing a fun swimsuit that is eye catching. The Manus Men’s Swim Brief offers fun style and great comfort. If you are in the market for a new swimsuit and want to get lots of attention then you should pay attention to this review. The bold print I am reviewing is the Tropical Leopard. At first glance it seems like its a bit much for a mens swimsuit but sometimes our wardrobe needs some whimsy. A rainbow confection animal print. It’s Lisa Frank meets Jersey Housewives.
There is a vintage feel to the design of the swimsuit. This is a full brief swimsuit. And I say full brief because today’s trend for swimsuits tend to be a lower cut on the waist and a higher cut on the thigh. The 3 inch side seams with full wide front and back coverage evoke an old school chic look for the beach or pool. The fast drying material is a Polyester and Spandex blend. The front is fully lined in a nude color of the same material. The waistband does not have a drawstring so if you are gonna go jump in waves be warned. I don’t foresee that to be too much of an issue since the fit at the waist is perfect. My only real issue with the design was the lack of tightness around the legs. I prefer a brief to stay in place a little more securely. All I needed was a thin piece of elastic around the legs to keep the back in place.
I was definitely noticed at the gym when i swam my laps and hopped in the jacuzzi wearing this bathing suit. I got a few compliments from guys asking where I got it. I was surprised to see how receptive guys were being about such a bold print. Normally after the jacuzzi I sit in the sauna hoping my bathing suit with dry a bit before I throw it into my bag. I was really surprised by how dry the suit got in such a short period of time. So for the guys that hate putting your shorts over a wet bathing suit at the beach you should check this brand out.
The summer might be over but it’s always a good time to stock up on fun swimwear. Go for it guys!
- Bold print
- Classic design
- Fast drying
- Leg elastic could be tighter
- Fit: 3.5
- Materials: 5
- Look: 5
- Construction: 4
- Daily Wear: 5
- Overall: 4.5
This pair was furnished by Manus and is available for $19.95 at their site www.SwimManus.com