Are you ready for a sale? Check out Undergear.com buy one get one 50% off sale. It runs through today. Just used code U2JK at check out and you can save on some of your favorite brands!
Want to save 25% off your entire order? Want to get some new swimwear/underwear? Then check out the latest sale from Undergear.com
. Just use cod U2JJ at check out. Discount available online only, and applied to merchandise total, excluding tax and delivery charge. Offer does not apply to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and may not be combined with any other offer (except Advantage Club). Does not apply to the purchase of Clearance merchandise. One time use only. Must use code U2JJ at checkout. Offer expires 11:59 p.m. (ET) on 6/17/2012.
Undergear.com wants to stimulate your senses with color and sensually soft fabric! The pic above is part of the Aruba collection from P.O.V. Right now you can save 15% off 3 or more items with code U2JG. Also while there check out the Pistol Pete swimwear!
Shop some of the newest swimwear at Undergear.com. You can save on the Tactics Windsurfer trunk as shown. You can also shop some of the new styles you saw in our Swimwear Guide. Save up to $20 off with code U2JC.
UnderGear is having a 20% off all swimwear! That means you can save on the pairs we profiled in our Swimwear Guide! If you want more selection you can save on Tactics, BodyTech, Diesel, Tulio, Pistol Pete, and much more. Its only for this weekend and make sure you shop early and get some awesome swimwear.
Firs thing I have to do before we get into the guide is thank the awesome sponsors above! Pistol Pete – Gold Sponsor, Clever/Vuthy & Croota – Silver Sponsors and Good Boy Gone Bad and UnderGear as Bronze sponsors! Without them this guide would not have taken place. Next, I have to thank our photographer Brian from Seven Continents Photography and our Models Cody, Christian and Juan. Our sponsors allowed us for the first time to hire models and do a shoot all ourselves. It is a big learning process and things had bumps (models falling out the week before), but we carried on and pushed forward. We think we did a great job for our first attempt and we will learn more each time!
We had over 60 suits and a full day by the lake and then a re-shoot by a pool this past weekend. It has been a blast and I hope you enjoy this guide and it helps you get some great swimsuits this year! Our Models are Cody, Juan and Christian. Please check out our Videos on YouTube Enjoy the Guide! BTW, don’t forget to check individual size charts!
- Cody is wearing the Cruise Midcut in Red. The suit is also available in black and Navy. Sizes are Small to X-Large – $44.00
- Christian is wearing the Nautical Midcut. The suit is only available in Navy/White. Sizes are Small to X-Large – $45.00
- Juan is wearing the the Nouveau Midcut in Navy. The suit is also available in black and white. Sizes are Small to X-Large – $44.00
- Christian is wearing the Titan Brief in Khaki and Blue. The pair is also available in Blue/White. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $42.00
- Juan is wearing the Windjammer Brief in Black/White. Sizes are Small – X-Large – $42.00
- Cody is wearing the All Star Lace up Brief in Blue/Black. The pair is also available in Black/Lime, and Red/Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $42.00
- Juan is wearing the Sail Midcut in Black. The pair is also available in Red and Navy. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $44.00
- Cody is wearing the Zipline Midcut in Red/Black. The pair is also available in Black/White. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $44.00
- Christian is wearing the Racer Midcut. Only Available in Black/Red. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $44.00
From Left to Right:
- Juan is wearing the Steel Midcut in Gold. The pair is also available in Silver. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $44.00
- Cody is wearing the Calipso Midcut. The pair is only available in blue. Sizes are Small – X-Large – $44.00
- Cody is wearing the Clever 0543 Dragon. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $48.00
- Juan is wearing the Clever 0544 Skull and Roses suit. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large $48.
- Cody is wearing the Vuthy 271 Bikini in Blue. Also available in Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $56
- Juan is wearing the Vuthy 287 Brief in White/Black Also available in White/Red. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $62.00
- Juan is wearing the Vuthy 316 Board Shorts in Blue. Also available in Red. Size are Small – X-Large. $69
From Left to Right:
- Cody is wearing the Austar 02 (BAS02) in Beige. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $24.50
- Juan is wearing Hardstyle Fitness 01 (BHF01) in White. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $24.50
- Christian is wearing Hardstyle C69 02 (BHD02) in Blue. Sizes are Small – X-Large $24.50
- Cody is wearing the Tactics Tahiti Swim Short. Available in Turquoise. Sizes are Small – X-Large $36
- Juan is wearing the Tactics Safari Swim Trunk. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $42
- Cody is wearing the Tactics Barra Swim Squarecut. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $39
- Juan is wearing the Tactics Delicia Swim Squarecut. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large $39
Cody is wearing the Body Tech Brasilia Swim Brief. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $35
Good Boy Gone Bad
From Left to Right:
- Juan is wearing the Brian Football Swim Bikini. Also available in Black, Red, and Orange. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Cody is wearing the Brian Football Swim Bikini. Also available in Black, Red and White. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Cody is wearing the Denim Swim Bikini in Blue. Also Available in Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Juan is wearing the 252KG – Stripe Banded Swim Short in Khaki/Green. Also available in Red, White & Blue. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $62.00
- Juan is wearing the Seersucker Rio Swim Suit in Green. Also available in Cobalt, Mediterranean Blue and Vermilion Orange. Sizes are Small – Large. $90
- Juan is wearing BJC Swimwear Sports Brief (BJC204) in Yellow. Also available in Black, Navy and Red. Sizes are Small – Large. $49
- Cody is wearing BJC Swimwear Brief Red (BJC201) in Red. Also available in Black, Navy, and Yellow. Size are Small – Large. $39
- Juan is wearing the South Beach swimsuit in Ocean Blue. Also available in Lavender. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $24
- Christian is wearing the Combat Trunk in Orange. Also available in Navy and Grey. Sizes are from Small – X-Large. $24
- Cody is wearing the LA X in Charcoal. Also available in Navy and Red. Sizes are from Small – X-Large. $21
- Juan is wearing the Black Dynasty Trunk. Available as shown. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $25
- Juan is wearing the Retro Briefs in Aqua. Also available in Pewter, Aqua, Magenta, White and Purple. Size are X-Small – X-Large. $53.95
- Christian is wearing the Navigator Swim Short. Also available in Royal. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $55
- Cody is wearing Reversible Mesh Bikini, the revers side is Royal. Also available in Black/Gold, Black/Aqua. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $36
- Christian is wearing the Malibu Red swimsuit. Also available in Blue, Orange and Military Green. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $45
- Cody is wearing the Matador Swim in Orange and White. Also available in White/Navy/Yellow, Green/White/Navy, Red/White/Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $38
- Juan is wearing the Speedster in Royal. Also available in Black, Red, Orange, Green, Burgundy, Purple, White, Red and Grey. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $49
- Christian is wearing the Emporio Armani Basic Lycra Swim Square Cut Trunk 2P401-21023 in Marine. Also available in Aquamarine, Asphalt, Black and Red. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $68
- Cody is wearing an OrcaBlu Hawaii Blu Floral Swim Brief
- Cody is wearing an OrcaBlu Powder Blu Graffiti Square Cut
- Christian is wearing an OrcaBlue Navy/Red Nautical Square Cut
- Christian is wearing the Navy Wiastband & piping brief Navy/Yellow/White . Also available in Navy/Powder Blue and Navy/Indigo/Denim. Sizes are Small – Large. $66.95 AUS. Buy these at the Tribe Website.
- Juan is wearing Splicing with Piping Detail in Navy/Indigo. Also available in Black/Denim. Sizes are Small – Large. $68.95 AUS. Buy these at the Tribe website
From Left to Right:
- Juan is wearing the Rufskin Milano – Turquoise. Also available in red. Sizes are Small – Large. $54
- Christian is wearing the Rufskin Positano – White. Also available in White. Sizes are Small – Large. $48
- Cody is wearing the Rufskin St. Tropez – Black. Also available in White. Sizes are Small – Large. $48
- Juan is wearing the 2EROS Vanish Swim Brief in Cyan. Also available in Magenta. Sizes are X-Small – Large. $40
From Left to right:
- Cody is wearing the Numeral 6 suit. Available as shown in Black/Red. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Juan is wearing the Numeral 4 suit. Available as shown in White/Blue. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Christian is wearing the Numeral 5 suit. Available as shown in White/Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $40
- Juan is wearing the Ocean Mid Swim Shorts Dark Blue. Sizes available Small – XX-Large. $69
- Cody is wearing the Ocean Mid Swim Shorts Red. Sizes available Small – XX-Large $69
- Cody is wearing the Swim Trunk CX08WL in Switch Blue. Also available in Sub Black. Sizes are Small – X-Large. $47.25
- Juan is wearing the Extreme Boy-leg Swim Brief CX79PR in Red (Lifesaver). Also available in Black (Ahoy). Sizes are Small – X-Large. $43.50
We hope you enjoy this guide for swimwear for summer! Watch over the next few days for exclusive Brief Distractions from some of our Sponsors. Remember please check each company’s sizing charts, because they differ from company to company.
The guide will be out this week, everything has been shot and now we will edit and have it up this week! Stay Tuned!
Do you want electrifying underwear? If so then you need to check out the new Body Tech Lightening collection at Undergear.com. It’s a black and green print that will add some spice to your underwear drawer. The Body Tech line is available in a thong, brief, trunk and V-neck! If you want to check them out use sale cod U2EH to save 20% off three items and 25% off four items at Undergear.com.
Are you a fan of mesh underwear? If so then you need to check out the Dandy Mesh collection from Undergear.com.
New from Extreme this month is the Dandy Mesh collection which features ultra-soft stretch mesh, black ribbed accents, and sexy stripes that open up lots of possibilities. We love the idea of wearing the underwear on warm summer days and layering the mesh tank underneath an open shirt for a night out. As you can see from the photos, the mesh fabric is not too revealing!
Taylor is wearing the Extreme Dandy Mesh Thong (top)
Will is wearing the Extreme Dandy Mesh Tank (right)
Will is wearing the Extreme Dandy Mesh Bikini (center)
Anthony is wearing the Extreme Dandy Mesh Trunk (right)
Find all of these at the Undergear.com website.
We are gearing up for Swim season (and yes pun is intended). UnderGear has released the new BodyTech Swim Collection for 2012. The new line mixes classic board shorts with swim briefs, so no matter which style you like you will be able to find something!
This is what UnderGear had to say about the collection. “We’re proud to announce the launch of our new Body Tech swimwear line, available online now! For years we’ve carried the Body Tech underwear and apparel line at UnderGear. Noted for bold underwear designs, Body Tech takes the plunge into designer men’s swimwear with these fashionable board shorts, swim briefs, and swim trunks featuring an eye-catching line up of engineered stripes.”
- Tim in the Body Tech® Home Run Swim Short (green short with multi-stripe waist band, pictured above, also top row left)
- Broderick in Body Tech® Angra Swim Squarecut (orange short with white drawstrings, pictured above, second row left)
- Tim in the Body Tech® Classico Swim Trunk (navy short with side stripe, top row middle)
- Will in Body Tech® Brasilia Swim Brief (top row on right)
- Taylor in Body Tech® Surfista Board Short (white short with multi-stripe, Second row on right)
You can find these and many more suits at the UnderGear website!
For over 25 years, UnderGear has been a leading retailer of men’s underwear, swimwear, active wear, and fashion apparel. Through an attractive catalog and exciting online site, UnderGear provides the latest styles for fitness and fashion-focused men around the world.
P.O.V. was launched this February with a focus on fashion basics featuring premium fabrics with a modern fit. It’s a brand that aims to infuse a casual attitude and a fresh point of view in both underwear and apparel. The P.O.V. Locker Room collection is sporty line-up of everyday basics, in the hottest colors and softest cotton/spandex knit. The P.O.V. Spectrum collection infuses bright-white basics with a colorful boost through yarn-dyed striped knit trim.
The Locker Room Collection consists of a bikini, boxer brief, brief, trunk and v-neck
The Spectrum Collection consists of a brief, mini boxer, tank and thong.
UnderGear is giving UNB readers 25% off the line, just use code U2BL2! If you get some let us know how you like them!
| Want to send some love this Valentines day? UnderGear is giving you 20% off your entire order, use promo code U2AE at check out!
Shop at: http://www.undergear.com
|Cocksox® Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Click the pics to check out these beauties! If you don’t see theperfect gift here we’ve got more at the Cocksox® Online Store!
And as a special Valentine’s Day treat, everyone gets
Shop at: http://www.cocksox.com
Shop at: http://www.malebasics.com
| Don’t miss out on our new styles for 2012! New underwear and swim styles all with the Ball Lifter Removable cock-ring!
Shop at: http://www.wildmant.com
| JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL IS NOT ALL JOCKS – NOW SOCKS!
Sure they’re not jocks but Jockstrap Central’s just introduced Nasty Pig socks. It’s not too great a stretch when you consider it’s really only one first letter away – plus they’re just really cool. They’ve got the new Nasty Pig Hook’d Up Socks in white black and red – each with the make-a-statement pig logo at the top of each 16 inch long sock plus a Nasty Pig logo at the toe.
Coordinate them with your favorite Nasty Pig jockstrap, cuff up your jeans, or wear them with your army issued combat boots. Be sure to check out Jockstrap Central where their model Adam Stray demonstrated some very creative and sexy fashion forward ideas on how to best wear the new socks.
Also, if you act fast, you can take advantage of their 15% discount code they’re running right now. Between now and Sunday, February 12th, use discount code GOTJOCKS and you will get 15% off your entire order!
Shop at: http://www.jockstrapcentral.com
| Cover Male, established in 2011, has finally come to its big launch. There dedicated design team works hard with full creativity to ensure satisfaction and take the imagination of you to a whole new level of pleasure. Their designers have an amazing understanding of the male form; every piece is hand-drawn, revised, and tested to create an elegant and sexy product, giving you the option of not only having an amazing seductive piece but also having an every day product to enjoy. Cover Male always bring sophistication to the table, giving you exactly what you need to look and feel as great and sexy as you can ever be. Cover Male and it’s entire collection are now available at His Trunks. This collection is the sexiest thing for you and your valentine!
Shop at: http://www.histrunks.com
Today’s Brief Distraction is from UnderGear. This is the new P.O.V. line that was just released. If you are a fan of longer boxer briefs you should definitely check these out. We hope to have a write up of the line soon.
When the opportunity to review a new pair of bikini underwear had arrived, Extreme generated a lot of initial thoughts one of which was trepidation. The mere word conjures up the idea of new innovation, wild and creative construction, technically advanced fabrics, and a look that’ll blow your socks off. Therefore, I had high expectations that this faux Python skin would live up to the wild and uninhibited image that the company’s name conveys. Once I opened the package, all my preconceived ideas went out the window and I was ready to embark on a new underwear adventure.
Let me just start by saying that these are the most comfortable and light-weight pair of bikini briefs I’ve sported in quite some time. Their first test run included wearing at work all day and then to the gym in the afternoon. Throughout the day, I couldn’t believe how amazingly cool and comfy this pair offered, while still providing all the needed support. With this type of underwear you typically expect just a sexy, hot bikini and with nothing else to offer with the exception of a good lay. However, the low-rise silhouette of this men’s Extreme bikini underwear provides a no-show waistband with a flattering contoured pouch.
This leopard-print faux snakeskin stretch bikini underwear from Extreme is construction with 93% Polyester and 7% Spandex materials. This bikini is definitely designed like a second skin and is a seductive style that makes and unforgettable impression. If you’re looking to release your inner animal instinct, you need to check these out.
Personal scoring as follows:
These briefs were provided by Undergear and can be purchased at their following website: http://www.undergear.com/
| We had a busy week this past week at Topdrawerswith all kinds of great new stuff arriving just in-time for Valentine’s Day!The new Long Stemmed Silk Knit Brief Rose from Mansilk is such a great gift idea: one of Mary Green/Mansilk’s popular ulra-light silk knit mini briefs expertly folded into the shape of a flower and presented on top of a rose stem with a red ribbon accent. Such a fun, romantic gift!
Also for Valentine’s Day we just received the fun Heart Repair Rocco boxer brief from Diesel – featuring one of Diesel’s popular stretch cotton boxer briefs in a cheeky retro all-over print with a matching themed Heart Repairman red gift box. We’ve also added a Valentine’s Section to the website this week to help you find that perfect gift for the lucky man in your life.
Besides our love-themed items we’ve also received some beautiful new briefs and boxer briefs from C-IN2 this week in their popular Pop and Stripes seasonal collections, in cheerful new colours for Spring 2012.
Continuing the cheerful colour theme we also received some fantastic new low-rise briefs and trunks from Private Structure in a wide range of fantastic, eye-poping colours sure the brighten up your day!
Shop at: http://www.topdrawers.com
|You can take 25% off one item, including clearance, at 10Percnet.com. This offer expires today so don’t miss it.Shop at: http://www.10percent.com|
|For a limited time only, you can get 25% off Boqari Underwear. We have reviewed it here and now is a great time to check it out!Shop at: http://www.undergear.com|
|Cityboyz Fashions has new Gregg Homme. Check out all the new styles now!Shop at: http://www.cityboyzfashions.com|
|Dude Unlimited is giving UNB readers 15% off their order. We just posted their video earlier today. But if you see something you like go shop. The code is UNB!|
Extreme Collection underwear provides us with an exciting and enticing pair of lace pouch-front trunks/shorts. I hesitate to call it lace because many guys will feel it is not masculine to wear lace. If you are one of those guys, just mentally substitute mesh where I write lace and all will be well in the universe. Speaking of masculine, I will not try to define masculine simply because masculine is one of those words that has varying meanings among guys. So, let us move on past what is masculine and its definition and simply enjoy the underwear for what it is and what it is meant to be.
The fabric is 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex and stretches and molds to the body. The waist and the pouch are outlined by a solid white piece of elastic that is approximately one-fourth of an inch in width. This provides a nice look to the trunks. The pouch is sewn in two panels and the elastic piece rests behind your package to lift and show it off nicely. The rear is pieced in two panels, as well, and comforms to your assets to better show off and define that area. I found the feel of the fabric to be soft and comfortable against my body. The fabric is sheer and allows full exposure of the body. Size Large fit nicely.
I was able to wear this pair a couple of times before writing this review and I found the trunk to be comfortable and very wearable. This is a nice blend for the fabric and will allow for easy washing and drying and long term wearability. I wore these with blue jeans and track pants. The trunk did not pull against the fabric or bunch up in those areas we all detest them to. I felt erotic and sexy the entire time I had them on. Many times, my underwear seems to give me extra confidence and a personality boost. Overall, I enjoyed the lace trunk and feel it is a nice change from the normal cotton/other fabric type of underwear that I wear and review.
- Lace will deter some men that are not comfortable with what is masculine to them
*OUT of 5*
These were furnished by Undergear.com
| Check out the new POV underwear at UnderGear. You can also save 15% off 3 items or more. Enter code U2AB at check out through Feb 3rd!
Shop at: http://www.undergear.com
| Rufskin is making waves they are giving you 20% off all swim. Just use code SWIM20. This is until Sunday!
Shop at: http://www.rufskin.com
| If you didn’t already know HisTrunks started out in Indianapolis, the home of Super Bowl 46! To celebrate we are offering 20% off ALL JOCKSTRAPS with the discount code “Jockstraps” NOW until the end of the day Sunday 2/5. Get your jockstrap for game day!
Shop at: http://www.histrunks.com
| Check out the new PUMP! Underwear at Nuwewar. Remember they have free shipping and 365 day returns.
Shop at: http://www.nuwear.com
| aussieBum is having a sale on the Patriot WonderJock Range. But this is the final production so if you miss it this time you will miss it for good!
Shop at: http://www.aussiebum.com
These were furnished by UnderGear for review.
NOTE: We had a problem with YouTube but that should be fixed
|10Percent.com is letting you save up to 25% off the top 10 Pistol Pete.|
is having an end of the Year Sale. You can save up to 70% off select merchandise.
|It’s been a while but coming soon there will be a brand new line of Dude Unlimited! Stay tuned and we will let you know when they will be out|
| Activeman is proud to announce their new line of jockstraps and underwear! The new jockstrap waistband and leg straps are woven vs. the knitted band and leg straps that they currently use. Activeman has made two different styles, the first using their classic pouch and the second using their new nylon spandex pouch. In my opinion, these new styles are Activeman’s most comfortable jocks to date. Also for the first time Activeman has launched an underwear line. The new line consist of two basic styles that come in three different colors. All of the new underwear from Activeman is very affordable, ranging in price from $12 to $18. Get yourself a pair today! Available at His Trunks
|The Deadgoodundies.com Winter sale has over 500 styles from some of the world’s best brands at up to 70% off their recommended retail price. For a limited time only.|
|Ready for some new undies? Pre-order the new Jack Adams Racer jock from 10Percent.com|
|Check out the end of the year sale at UnderGear, you can save up to 60% off!|
|Check out all the new Gregg Homme at Cityboyz Fashions!|
|Coupon Details: Save 35% when you purchase Andrew Christian workout pants, athletic shorts, athletic tank tops, water bottles, locks, CC117001 Cut-Copy Eliptical Sweatpants, W11-BP01 Rythmn Beach Pants, or all running shoes from Andrewchristianshop.com in the week. Just enter code 35WORKOUT112 at checkout. Coupon code does not work with Paypal or Google checkout. Please make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the coupon code. Does not apply to other items. May not be combined with any other coupons or offers. While supplies last. Offer subject to change anytime with out notice. Offer expires: JANUARY 13, 2011 at 11:59pm PT|
Today’s Brief Distraction is from Undergear.com. It features the UG Basix Mini trunk in green! We hope you enjoy it and have had a great new years!
is having an After Christmas Blow our sale. they are giving you 20% off the entire site. Just use code U1VVEM
|Till tomorrow C-IN2 is having a Boxing Day sale and giving you 35% off and 40% off clearance items.|
is giving you 25% off Calvin Klein! So don’t miss out on this sale.
|Andrew Christian Blow out sale starts now, go check otu all the deals! Coupon Details: Use the coupon codes listed on each sales page to receive the discounts. Coupon codes does not work with Paypal or Google checkout. Please make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the coupon code. Does not apply to other items. May not be combined with any other coupons or offers. While supplies last. Offer subject to change anytime with out notice. Offer expires: January 2, 2012 at 11:59pm PT|
|10Percent.com has their 17th Anniversary sale goin gon you can save 20% off site wide.|
| Save up to 40% off during Skiviez after-Christmas clearance event!
Now that you’re done shopping for everybody else, take some time to relax and shop for yourself! Enjoy huge savings on many brands as we close out the old year’s items in preparation for the new. But you’d better start shopping now because deals like these won’t stay in stock for long!Give a Skiviez gift card—a perfect gift!
You’ve asked for ’em, so we built it—you can now give the gift of a Skiviez gift card. It’s perfect for when you want to get something for that special underwear fan in your life but aren’t sure of the size or color that they would like. Available in values from $25 to $500, gift cards ship free. It’s an attractive, plastic card that’s easy to carry in a wallet and it never expires. Buy a gift card today!
|Do you love Cocksox? if so now is the time to shop they have 50% off certain styles for the next few hours!|
|Dead Good Undies is having a 20% off sale. Just use code MERRYXMAS at check out!|
| DealByEthan‘s Boxing Week Sale
Save a further 15% sitewide with no minimum purchase until midnight 31 December 2011.
|Rockola Undies is giving you up to 70% off all brands, Happy Boxing Day|
|Undergear.com is giving you 25% off orders $75 or more. Use code U1VEL|
|Andrew Christian has a new limited edition pair. It’s the Show-It Baby Rib Boxer. It’s only $14.99, hurry todn’t miss it .|
| Tis the season of giving and the time to enjoy special moments with family and friends this holiday season.
Make sure you take a moment during the celebrations to reflect on the past year and reward yourself for all you have achieved.
Visit the Xwear website and bring in 2012 with something new!
Remember, “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.“
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
|Now till Dec 27th MaleBasics is giving you 25% off your order. Just use code SALE.|
| ISN’T TIME TO THINK ABOUT YOU?
Sure, the spirit of the holiday is about giving, but your shopping is done, you’ve trudged through the snow (or through the sweltering sun for our friends in the southern hemisphere,) you’ve battled crowds in malls and may even have bruises to show for it. But now it’s all over and we think it’s time to treat yourself.
In celebration of another shopping victory, Jockstrap Central is offering 15% off of everything at their store from now until December 28th (midnight) – so treat yourself, you deserve it!
To take advantage of this offer simply head to Jockstrap Central and you’ll find everything reduced by 15%. What are you waiting for? Get shopping.”
|Dead Good Undies has new styles and colors of Ergowear! Check out the entire line. Its one of the ergonomically designed underwear companies out there!|
|You can save 25% off on orders $75 or more at Undergear.com! Also you get free shipping! Just use code U1VEK at check out for the 25% off, no code is needed for the Free Shipping.|
|Only you know if you’ve been naughty or nice, so reward your boys during the holidays with our latest underwear designs from BodyAware Underwear for Men. We’ve got some spectacular designs now available, including:
– The Gossamer String – the perfect and almost invisible pair of undies for the season;
– The Touch-Me Terry Short – soft cotton terry toweling to wrap around your luscious loins is perfect for the season;
– The Lace Junk Thong – soft and luxurious lace with a ‘little’ surprise in the front.
To see all of our latest styles, just go to ‘What’s New’ and enjoy browsing our latest happy pants!
If you’re on the go and desperately need a new pair of pants, you can always browse our new BodyAware mobile site. It’s fast, easy and a great way to shop during the busy holiday season. And don’t forget to view us on Facebook . We are now posting special offers available to our Facebook fans, so make sure you check in and see what’s fun and new.
We hope you enjoy all of our top picks, and as always, we love to hear what you think.
|New Collections at Erogenos
Happy Holidays! We have new collection items from top sellers Andrew Christian and Rufskin. These fashion forward lines are always cutting edge and stylish.
**Check out our current deals on our Sales / $9.99 / and Closeout pages.
New Rufskin Collection Items
Andrew Christian – New Arrivals
New Cocksox Mesh Collection Items
As always free shipping.