Andrew Christian Almost Naked Fusion BriefIf there is one brand that has the best chance to take designer underwear mainstream, it would certainly be Andrew Christian.  To be honest, this is the first pair of Andrew Christians I’ve owned.  Everyone I know that knows anything about underwear has a pair…if not multiple pairs.  After a few times wearing my first pair, I can easily see why.  This is truly amazing underwear.  Truly amazing!  I’m quite excited to write this review because it is underwear the whole world needs to know about.

Promises are something I value highly.  When someone, or a brand, tells me something, I expect them to keep their promises.  You may be asking yourself, “What promises in underwear are there?”  I find it quite obvious.  Though it really isn’t that big of a deal, I think it’s important for a brand to uphold their statements.  That promise in this case is frontal support.  Let me tell you, this pair keeps its promises.

You might be wondering what this awesome pair of underwear is created of and it’s kind of surprising.  It’s made of 94% Rayon…from Bamboo.  That’s right, I said it!  Bamboo.  The other 6% is Spandex.  It’s so comfortable.  Another promise AC makes is that it feels like nothing is there.  They are right as you really forget you are wearing it.  The front support is a dream.  It’s really a whole package, pun or not.  I put this underwear through the daily test and it passed.  Through class, daily activities, and working out, it proved to be good, supporting underwear.  If your drawer is lacking, you seriously need to buy this underwear.  If it isn’t lacking, buy it anyway.

Materials 5
Put Together 5
Look 5
Daily Wear 5
Overall 5

You can get the Almost Naked Fusion Brief from Andrew Christian’s website at  A full range of sizes is available from XS-XL in either Black or Navy

Andrew Christian provided me wi


Tim is the founder and editor of Underwear News Briefs. He has been an avid underwear fan since the age of 14! He founded UNB in 2008 and has continued to broaden his underwear love over the years

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.