Last week we asked you guys about your preferences when it comes to the jockstrap. You guys had some great feedback on what you like and don’t like in Jocks. Over 100 of your guys filled out our quick survey. Which is a great response from a quick survey. We asked a variety of questions and here are the results
60% of you guys wear jocks on a regular basis.
One surprising answer was that almost 30% of our straight readers wear jocks. That is much higher than I thought it would be.
Most guys wear them occasionally or 2-5 times a week. Meaning most guys don’t wear them as their main style.
Most guys wear fashion jocks. As you can see by a wide margin. Few wear the traditional jocks. (Note could answer more than one response).
The three biggest times you guys wear jocks are Working Out, to Work and on Dates. I was not expecting the number for work to be so high.
Feedback from Guys Who Love Jocks
- Feels sexy and minimal and comfortable love Andrew Christian and Hom
- I love how the pouch holds everything in place and how the leg straps are tight against my skin so that I can feel it all day.
- Minimal coverage. Great pouches. Straps frame my ass. Love the feel of fabric on my skin. Sexy as hell!
- They provide the most support while having minimal material. Keeps me cool throughout the day. Cocksox, 2xist, ft troff, timoteo, go software are all great.
Feedback from Guys Who Don’t Love Jocks.
- Feel exposed and forced to wear in school.
- Leg straps usually aren’t comfortable. Also waist band tends to show in back.
- A lot of the pouches are flatter than thongs and not as comfortable.
- I think that jocks are uncomfortable. Perhaps as a fashion statement, but compression shorts are far more comfortable in active situations. Since Bike has been discontinued, I am not alone in this opinion.
- While I’m a huge underwear fan, when it comes to jocks, not so much. I own a few but seldom if ever wear them. Don’t know why that is. Although I don’t enjoy wearing them, I sure love seeing them on another guy. I think guys look very masculine in them.
We will have more surveys soon. Our next one maybe about thongs! Stay tuned!