Today we take a peek into the undies drawers of you guys. What’s in your drawers and what do you wear? We asked what was your favorite style and as you saw the thong is the favorite followed by the bikini. But today we asked what other styles do you wear. I love a bikini but that doesn’t mean I don’t wear a thong, jock, brief or such. I even wear the really long boxer briefs that are like bike shorts. Not often but I do find them sexy and hot to wear.

Here are the pairs you guys wear:

Like our favorite style, thongs are very popular. Even though 20% never wear them that leaves 80% of you guys who do wear the style.

This one did make me happy, I think briefs were the least of the “never wear”. I would say briefs are the most worn pair out of the bunch. I think most guys have briefs and wear them on a some what regular basis even if it’s not your main stye.

Jocks are interesting. I know they have a very specific audience. It used to be very much a gay pair but over the years it’s grown. I think more guys are wearing jocks for more than just working out. They have a cycle, every few years they pick up and then go out of popularity.

I thought we were going to have a huge bikini resurgence but the thong jumped the bikini. But guys are still wearing them and loving the style. My prediction is that they will continue to grow and gain more popularity.

This comes as no surprise. I didn’t expect to see a lot of you guys wearing boxer briefs. Most of our guys prefer skimpier styles. But, over 50% of you wear them some of the times.

I knew trunks would be a bit more popular than Boxer Briefs. Trunks seem to be more acceptable with our guys and I think they find them more comfortable. There isn’t as much material

Last is the Jock Brief. Not many of you wear the hybrid. Back when UNB Started we had a lot of guys who wore them but over the years it’s not a very popular style.

Stay Tuned to more of the Survey.


Tim is the founder and editor of Underwear News Briefs. He has been an avid underwear fan since the age of 14! He founded UNB in 2008 and has continued to broaden his underwear love over the years

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.