Here are the daily sales briefs. We have a lot of clearance sales. So now is the time to stock up on some of your faves, especially if you just cleaned out your underwear drawer!
- Global Guys Gear is wishing you at Happy New Year. You can check out the Manview Underwear and Pistol Pete online. If you’re in Brisbane you can see Fresh Threads and Private Structure. Plus you can save up to 50% off the final clearance on select styles.
- UnderGear has its winter Sale going on. You can save up to 50% off select styles including Freemen. Check out the entire line.
- His Room has 21 new styles from Pistol Pete. 8 active shorts, pants and shirts. 2 New briefs, 4 new boxer briefs and 7 swimsuits. Check out the entire line.
- Timoteo is having a great sale going on, you get two pairs of Quake and you get a pair of basic briefs for free! You can only get the basic brief as your free pair.
- NuWear is just about giving the store away. You can get up to 75% off Elite, Steven, Priape Wear, Triple XXX and more! Check out the sales and stock up on some great undies.
- Do you have a resolution to try something new? Well Fresh Pair wants to help you with that. Try some new undies, either company style or color! While your’e there check out the clearance section.
- Below the Belt is giving you 30% off 2(x)ist, Zanerobe and CK. Again don’t miss out and this is on selected styles.
Here are the Sales Briefs for today! Go shop and get some great undies!
- Below the Belt has been seen in DNA Magazine! We’ve made shopping for featured underwear and swimwear easy at Below the Belt. Browse through the latest underwear, swimwear and shorts as seen in DNA magazine. We’re also the exclusive Australian retailer of the featured Swimwear Issue Cover Styles from LA Sporting Club. Spend $100 or more in a single order and we’ll give you a $20 Gift voucher, plus free Delivery within Australia.
- 10 Percent wants to help you with your New Year’s resolution! They have the Andrew Christian fitness apparel. The styles are where fitness meets fashion with the hottest new styles in men’s fitness apparel! Also, you can dave 20% off your order when you purchase four or more items!
- Mensuas is continuing their clearance sale. They have added new items! You can save big on some of the best styles of undies around!
- OBOY WINTER SALE. Come on and get the coolest offers of this winter! Save up to 70% on more than 1.000 amazing fashion highlights! Underwear, jackets, trousers, jeans, jumpers, shirts, beach wear and many more! Shop now & save – at the fantastic OBOY WINTER SALE 2009 –
only as long as stocks last…
- C-IN2 is celebrating 2010 with giving us FREE SHIPPING! You can get free shopping world wide! The offer expires on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 9 AM EST!
- Erogenos is having it’s year end Clearance sale, You can save 50% off select times from Baskit, Benjamin Blak, C-IN2, Ed Hardy, Elite, Go Softwear Swimwear and Vizeau. Save up to 30% off exist, DKNY, Funky Urban Gigo, Giulio, Magic Silk, Pipe Underwear and Todger! Save some some of the best undies around.
It’s your last chance to save up to 35% off select brands at NuWear. You can choose from the brands above, but hurry supplies are limted!
We are starting a new posting series called “Underwear of the Week.” This will bring you some well known brands and some smaller brands that are doing some great things in the area of men’s underwear. We are always looking for suggestions, so if you know a company that you think could use some exposure, let us know.
The first pair we are profiling is from Elite. These are the Tokyo briefs by Elite. They have a dragon on the crotch, silk screened that glows in the dark. How fun his that. Imagine the first time you get undressed with that special person and they see a glow in the dark dragon! It would def break the ice.
Here is a little information about the company:
Miami-based Elite combines colorful and exciting designs with comfortable, body enhancing support. Soft, superior-quality fabric makes Elite the first pair you’ll want to pull out of the drawer everyday. Double-stitched hems and durable construction ensures they’ll make it back to the drawer for years to come.
You can pick these up at Underwear Station and check out the entire Elite line.