Well we decided to so something a little more fun for the Brief Distraction. This was sent in by our friends at 10Percent.com! Its the Priape Wear Red Lace-Up Football Jockstrap. You can’t see the lace up part but trust us it’s there. Check it out at the 10Percent.com website. Let me know what you think of the racier pic, well it is for us! Yeah I know we are a little conservative, but we have gay/bi/str8 readers and we like you all! And we want to keep you all happy!
Global Guys Gear now has the really cool swimwear maker Marcuse now available. They are some really fun and brief cuts. Also they have the Bike Jockstraps in white, blue and black!
MaleBasics now has the Gigo Soccer Briefs for the 2010 World Cup in stock. YOu can choose your favorite, US, Brazil, Germany, France and more! How better to show your team spirit, when you can dress from head to toe in your countries colors!
You can get Free Jocks from Dirty Fukker, this is what they sent “We launched our new Pink Camo Boxer Briefs last week and the response was so amazing that we want to give you something to say Thank you. So buy any Camo Boxer Brief before next Monday the 17th May and we will send you a free Jock! Just log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and make your choice of the Grey or Pink Camo (or both!) for guys or the Pink Camo Hipsters for the girls and we’ll send you one of our Dirty Fukker Jocks along with your order. Have a great week from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.”
Erogenos is giving you free Shipping from now through Thursday Midnight EST (05/13) on all orders > $75.00. It’s a great chance to take advantage of Their new collections and to stock up on swimwear for the summer! This Includes the Pistol Pete Olympian collection, Timoteo Sport Collection and the new Rufskin swimwear!
Mensuas is extending their sale! Use promotion code 15may15 at checkout and save on all merchandise at Mensuas. Free Shipping is included for US and Canada customers with orders totaling over $25.00. We offer great international shipping rates. Offer ends 5/14/10.
Cityboyz Fashions now has great new styles from Whittall & Shon and Timoteo! Both have really been enjoyed by the guys on the site and you should check them out!
10Percent.com is giving you 1 GBGB or Praipewear jockstraps free when you buy two! The sale ends on May 14th, so make sure you hurry if you want to save on some great jocks. Then you can save 25% off Underwear Multi Packs from Papi through May 18th.
10Percent.com is still giving UNB Readers 30% off when you buy 3 jocks from GBGB or Priapewear. Just make sure you use code UNDERWEARNEWSBRIEFS and it expires April 26th!
Our friends at 10Percent.com is giving our readers some special deals! If you get 3 Jockstraps from GBGB or Praipe wear and you can take 30% off and how many of us can’t use a few new jocks! Head over and shop and make it a success or us!
This is the beginning of a new segment to Underwear News Briefs where we can showcase some of the smaller stores that sell underwear all over the country and the world. Since I live in the Atlanta area, I wanted to tell everyone about a store that offers an awesome selection of men’s underwear. Many locals, in fact, don’t know this store even sells underwear. The store I am referring to is Poster Hut.
Poster Hut has been open in Atlanta for 40 years and has a great collection of cards, clothing, home accessories, and other wild and fun items on the funny and eclectic side. I had not visited the store in some time when Wes, our copy editor, came on staff and was telling me about all the underwear they carry. We became friends with the owner, Mike, and have been working together for about a year. UNB has completed some reviews of items they offer and they have participated in our Holiday Guide.
The underwear selection at Poster Hut has amazed me since the first time I entered the store. The great companies they carry are Mundo Unico, Colt, Dirty Fukker, Priape, Nasty Pig, Schultz, Male Power, Magic Silk, The-Tee.com (Lee Gregory), WildmanT, and Ajaxx63, a company producing many gay themed t-shirts. They sell underwear brands that no other store in Atlanta is offering such as Unico, Schultz, and Dirty Fukker. Poster Hut allows customers to buy them locally and not have to wait for satisfaction through the mail. As you know, Unico is one of my favorite underwear companies in the world. I am thankful I can buy them when I want them. Their selection of Unico is practically everything I would be able to find online. Honestly, I was a kid in a candy store.
The Holiday Guide and the two-year anniversary special contained profiles on Schultz, an underwear company with various sayings on the waistband. Poster Hut has practically the entire line in stock. They are a fun company and we really like them here at UNB. The jeans are not part of their inventory as of yet, but they are hoping to get them soon as they would make great combinations with the underwear.
Exclusive to Poster Hut in this area is another great underwear designer, Dirty Fukker. Obviously, they are popular with the southern boys not only because of their designs, but also their name. The name always catches everyone’s attention. I have witnessed guys who come in to browse the section and stop to look when the name stood out to them. They now have a new camo collection that has become quite the hit.
We are excited that underwear has become one of Poster Hut’s main products, evident from an event they hosted last week. A local photographer, Shane Gardner, showed some of his work to the public. They also had models featuring items from their selections of underwear, including their signature model Chandler (see the guy in leather), guys from Acme-tainment, and one from Lee Gregory or The-Tee.com. Lee Gregory was at the show and I was able to chat with him for a while.
I spent about two hours at this fun event, mainly talking about underwear. I had a chance to speak with everyone there. How fun is it to go to a party and be able to talk about underwear? I talked to Lee Gregory about current trends and influences in the world of men’s underwear. His line of clothing is quite fun, aiming more for dating wear and probably not for everyday wear. I’m not sure you would want to go to the gym with “Hung Like A Jury” written on the pouch, but maybe you would!
I was about to do a little networking with the owner of Acme-tainment. I network a bit for my professional life. We were able to talk about underwear for a few minutes and then about other interests and some business ideas. It was great to be able to do some networking while enjoying the passion I have for underwear. I hope Poster Hut holds more events like this as to get the word out about their underwear and other interesting, lively items.
If you are in the Atlanta area, definitely stop by and see our friends at Poster Hut, located at 2175 Cheshire Bridge Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30324. When you browse in their underwear section, you will see copies of our reviews displayed above the referenced selection. If you are able to visit them, let them know you heard about them on Underwear News Briefs.
Here are the daily sales briefs. We have a lot of clearance sales. So now is the time to stock up on some of your faves, especially if you just cleaned out your underwear drawer!
- Global Guys Gear is wishing you at Happy New Year. You can check out the Manview Underwear and Pistol Pete online. If you’re in Brisbane you can see Fresh Threads and Private Structure. Plus you can save up to 50% off the final clearance on select styles.
- UnderGear has its winter Sale going on. You can save up to 50% off select styles including Freemen. Check out the entire line.
- His Room has 21 new styles from Pistol Pete. 8 active shorts, pants and shirts. 2 New briefs, 4 new boxer briefs and 7 swimsuits. Check out the entire line.
- Timoteo is having a great sale going on, you get two pairs of Quake and you get a pair of basic briefs for free! You can only get the basic brief as your free pair.
- NuWear is just about giving the store away. You can get up to 75% off Elite, Steven, Priape Wear, Triple XXX and more! Check out the sales and stock up on some great undies.
- Do you have a resolution to try something new? Well Fresh Pair wants to help you with that. Try some new undies, either company style or color! While your’e there check out the clearance section.
- Below the Belt is giving you 30% off 2(x)ist, Zanerobe and CK. Again don’t miss out and this is on selected styles.
I hope you all enjoy this guide! It was a labor of love and has been in the works since July. We teamed up with NorCalBodz and they shot this just for us! You won’t see these pics anywhere else, and we have NorCalBodz do our guides, so stay tuned for more … You can click any of the pictures to view the larger version. Let us know what you think, but we think this is some of the hottest underwear for Christmas.
- From Top: Tory is wearing the Show-it Boxer with Flashback in blue ($32).
- Second row: Todd is wearing the Almost Naked Boxer with Flashback ($32). Tory, on left, is wearing the Almost Naked with Flashback, ($32) while Todd, on right, is wearing the Marine Boxer in Grey ($41).
- Third row: Tory is waring the Marine Boxer in Green ($41), Tory is wearing the Show-It Jock ($20).
- Fourth Row: Tory is wearing the Show-It Boxer ($29), Tory is wearing the Show-It with Flashback Boxer for ($32)
- You can purchase these from the Andrew Christian website
- Top Row: Tory is wearing the Soldier Trench Brief ($31)
- Second Row: Steve is wearing the Soldier Reserve Jock ($24), Steve is wearing the white Deadly Sins Brief ($28)
- Third row: Tory is wearing Bodiform Briefs ($30), Steve is wearing the Deadly Sins Jock ($24)
- These can all be purchased at the Aussiebum website, prices vary by exchange rate
- Top Row: Steve is wearing the new Ribbed Jockbrief ($18)
- Bottom Row: Steve is wearing the snug fit collection: Snug Fit Brief Black ($), Snug Fit Fishnet Brief with Phantom back ($22), Snug Fit Fish Net Trunk with phantom back ($24)
- These can be purchased from the Baskit website. The Snug Fit Seamless will be out shortly, just in time for Christmas
- James is wearing the Bonewear Bijou Close Fit Brief, in both Yellow and Blue. ($36)
- These are from Bonewear and can be purchased at Dead Good Undies. Prices vary due to exchange rates
- Top Row: Steve is wearing the Pop Stripes Brief ($17)
- Bottom Row: William is wearing the Kenetic Active Trunk ($23), Rob is wearing the Bamboo Slider Brief ($19.500
- These can be bought from the C-IN2 website
- Top Row: Steve is wearing the Cocksox Brief ($23) and the Tank ($35)
- Bottom Row: William is wearing the Waistband brief ($27), William is wearing the CX15 Boxer Brief ($32)
- These can be purchased from the Cocksox website. Prices vary due to exchange rates
- Top Row: William is wearing the Swimmer Cobalt ($27.50)
- Bottom Row: Tory is wearing the Hawaiian ($30), Steve is wearing the Cranberry Stretch Satin ($30), Steve is wearing the Celtic Shield ($27.50)
- These can be purchased at the DMK Designs Website
- Top Row: Kevin is wearing the blue Singlet ($89)
- Middle Row: Tory is wearing the Precision White Trunks ($59), Tory is wearing the Precision blue Briefs ($49)
- Bottom Row: Tory is wearing the Precision blue Trunks ($59), Tory is wearing the Precision white Briefs($49)
- These can be purchased on the Equmen website.
- Top Row: Rob is wearing the Rear Axel Bumper Briefs ($27)
- Bottom Row: Tory is wearing the Big Piston Sport Brief ($30) and Tory is wearing the Lewd Lube Brief ($28)
- These can be bought on the Ginch Gonch website
- Top Row: Torry is wearing the V Front Trunk ($20)
- Bottom Row: Rob is wearing the Bboy Brief ($18), Steve is wearing the Go Softwear Jock ($14)
- These can be bought from the Go Softwear site.
- Steve is wearing the Nasty Pig Classic Core Jock ($18), Steve is wearing the Nasty Pig Mash Up Trunks ($24)
- You can buy these at the Jockstrap Central site. You can also get some incredible gift wrap for Christmas as well!
- Tory is wearing the Argylez Men’s Euroz swimwear and Rob is wearing the Brazilianz Men’s Euroz Swimwear. They will be released soon!
- They can be bought from the Skmpeez website.
Sweat Under Gear
- Top Row: William is wearing the Sweat Trunks ($27)
- Bottom Row: Tory is wearing the Sweat Briefs ($25), Tory is wearing the Sweat Sports Briefs ($24)
- These can be bought at the Sweat Under Gear website
- Tory is wearing the purple Timoteo Super Low Rise Briefs ($19), Tory is wearing Yellow Timoteo Quake Low Rise Briefs ($20)
- You can buy these at the Timoteo website.
- Top Row: Steve is wearing the Gigo Comics Briefs ($25)
- Bottom Row: Todd is wearing the Joe Snyder Exclusive Brief ($28.99), and the Joe Snyder Trunk ($32.99)
- You can buy these pairs at the Underwear Station website.
- Top Row: Todd is wearing the Dirty Fukker Punk Blue Brief ($22.99)
- Middle Row: Todd is wearing the Priape Body Itcha Black Brief ($17.50), Steve is wearing the Male Power Bong Thong ($18.95)
- Bottom Row: Steve is waring the Lee Gregory Super Bikini (With Super on the seat) ($22), Todd is wearing the Schultz Hands Free Brief ($22)
- These can be bought at Poster Hut in Atlanta, (address) 2175 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, 404-633-7491
- Kevin is wearing the Marc Ouest Man 7 brief ($22.95)
- This pair can be bought from the Marc Ouest website.
- James is wearing the Obviously Sinuous Low Rise Thong ($23)
- This pair can be bought from the Obviously website.
- James is wearing the WildmanT Bobby Lift Pouch WT-38 ($22)
- This pair can be bought at the WildmantT website
- William is wearing the Mundo Unico Pollen Briefs ($17)
- These may be purchased on the Cityboyz Fashions website!
If you want to find out more about our Models, check out the pdf version of the guide that will be available early next week. We want to thank all the models and NorCalBodz for doing this for us. Look for our next guide, the Valentines Guide in late January!
NuWear is having a sale where you can save up to 50% off selected Brands. Some of the brands are Triple XXX, JM, N2N Bodywear, Male Power, C-IN2, Punto Blanco, Ginch Gonch, Go Softwear and Gregg Home. But, the sales don’t end there:
- 50% off Priape Wear
- 40% off Triple XXX
- 40% off Rufskin.
10 Percent.com has in stock their number 1 selling Trunk. The Andrew Christian Flashback trunk. This is available in many colors and shows off your assets! We have heard great things about it and John at our site loved it. So check out the great enhancing undies.
Maybe you want a jock instead. Try the lace up Football Jockstraps from Priape. They are some of the hottest jocks around. They have been a best seller for many companies we know so get them before your favorite color sells out!
10 Percent has two great things going on right now. First is you can save 20% off a single item, so you can pick your favorite and save big. You can also check out the new colors in the Priape Football jocks. They are the awesome jocks that lace up in the front. Go shop the 20% off sale is for the next two days!
10 Percent.com is having sale on two great lines. First, is Unico, which is my favorite brand. They are having a 30% clearance sale off select styles. Stock on some of the great Unico! Second, you can get 45% off select styles of Priapewear.
Cityboyz Fashions has some great new Priape wear! You can save 10% when you enter code Priape10 at check out. See all the great new designs!
10 Percent.com has a 40% off select Priape Wear styles. This includes underwear, t shirts and denim. So you can get some great jeans and some hot undies to go under them!
10 Percent.com has selected the finalists for the Priape Wear Search for the Face. The voting is open and youc an vote up till August 26th. Praipe Wear will make the final selection on September 4th. Head over and check out all the guys and vote!
HURRY ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER
10percent.com has launched its “Priape Wear Search For The Face” model contest with prizes for the lucky winner valued at $1,500.00, and even more exciting, a modeling contract option with Priape Wear. Sexy men (and women) throughout the world of all ages, levels of experience and body types are invited to enter.
To enter, contestants must submit a photo of themselves along with a completed questionnaire giving voters the chance to see how they stand out and what makes each one the ideal candidate to become to new face of Priape Wear. Priape Wear designs some of today’s hottest t-shirt, tank-top, denim and underwear styles for men, so contestants should feel free to dress up, or dress down, for their photo.
As entries are submitted, our moderators will carefully review each questionnaire and photo to ensure they meet the guidelines, and upon approval, each entry will appear online for public view. Once the contestant enrollment period ends on June 18, 2009, Priape Wear and 10percent.com will select finalists from all available contestants. On June 26, 2009 the contest will become interactive with the online community voting for the best models. Voting tallies will be updated instantly throughout the race, and the voting period will end on August 26, 2009. When the voting ends, the top 24 finalists, as determined by total vote count, will be submitted to Priape Wear for final winner selection. Since there’s only one winner, 10percent.com and Priape Wear encourage all contestants to get their friends, family and loved ones to come back and vote each and every day! The winner will be officially announced on September 4, 2009.
To enter the “Priape Wear Search For The Face” model contest, contestants should simply visit www.10percent.com/model_contest/ and follow the instructions to become a contestant. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest, vote or view the submissions. Nudity is not allowed. All models must be at least 18 years old at the time the submitted image was created.
It is briefs time and I’m trying out a pair from Priape Wear called the Bruce Brief. This brief is especially stylish for the upcoming summer months with its tropical pattern. This is another exciting brand carried by our friends at The Poster Hut here in Atlanta, GA. If you find this review interesting and want to slide these summer briefs over your rear, you should pay a visit to these guys soon.
The Bruce Brief has a somewhat classic fit and style. I had the opportunity to review a size large in the red tropical pattern. The overall fit of the brief wasn’t bad. My package was well supported and the seat provided for good coverage. I had two issues, however, with the fit. The pouch has a classic style so it didn’t have a great deal of room as other modern designed briefs. Also, the seat rode up and would not stay in place. I know there are several styles available these days that are designed to show off your cheeks, but this style is not a good one for me.
The fabric is soft cotton and the waistband elastic is comfortable. The briefs have a great look and feel to them and are well constructed. The tropical print is very hot for a wild look. I personally love the look of the briefs and wish the fit had been better for my mini-van sized rear. I believe this brief would be great for daily wear, but from my experience, I wanted to take them off and go commando halfway through the day. Alas, opinions vary and so do body types. You will need to check out the briefs yourself and make a judgment call.
To sum it all up, I believe the Priape Bruce Brief is a festive addition to any summer wardrobe. I give it an overall rating of 4.2 on a scale of 5.
Put Together: 4
Daily Wear: 4
If you want to get into a festive summer mood, then get a hold of these briefs. You can purchase the Priape Bruce Brief along with other Priape Wear products from the following websites, including the main brand website:
Priape Wear www.priapewear.com
As said at the beginning, if you live in or around the Atlanta, GA area, you can pick up your Priape Bruce Brief at Poster Hut located at 2175 Cheshire Bridge Road.
Huge Blowout Sale at Nuwear. Nuwear is making way for some brand new styles for 2009 which means spring cleaning is in full swing. This means all your favorite items are marked down at unbelievable prices so you can save big! This offer is only for a limited time so move fast for great savings. 30% entire brand markdowns on Ginch Gonch, Cin2, Go Softwear, and Priape. Order online today or just call 877-568-9327.
Is your Dream to be a model? Well, 10 Percent has a context with Priapewear! It’s open to guys and girls. To enter go over to the 10 Percent website. And the rest can be history! Also for the next 5 days you can get 25% off Priapewear! You can get some Priapewear to wear in your submission!
Male Basics has expanded their jock selection. They now carry Priapewear jocks! If you are a jock fan you will want to check this section out.
While you’re there they have just added more Tripacks. If you’re notwith Male Basics Tripacks, they are incredible deals on thee pairs of underwear. I have in the post bought Tripacks of Unico for around $22 for all three. Check out all the different ones and find the right one for you.
10percent has a two day sale on Priape Wear This includes, underwear, shirts, jeans and swimwear. So you get it off the entire line! But hurry the sale ends soon!
The price of Unico are going up, but at Male Basics they are having a 15% this week. Use the code “Unico” at check out. This will give you a break after the Christmas shopping!
They also have new styles from Priape Wear. This is both in underwear and swim suits. You can look your best under your clothes and now at the pool or Sauna.
Lastly, they have started a new Newsletter, that will give you an insite to the CEO of Male Basics move to Montreal from Miami. This makes him buy long johns for the first time! Check out hte newsletter for more!
10percent has a sale on all Praipe Wear from now till December 10th. You can choose from shirts, undies and more. If you’re a fan of Praipe now is the time for you to shop!