In August 2010 I went to Curve for the first time! This was when I met Tulio for the first time! It was great to meet them and attend Curve. At that time it had about half the brands of men’s underwear. Currently very few men’s brands go to Curve.
2010 was a super busy year. It was the year I really got to meet so many brands. Also at Curve I got a chance to meet Tulio. I had seen their stuff in Atlanta at the Boy Next Door and even owned some of their stuff but was always unable to contact them. I got a chance to get to know them an work with them this year. Today I am in Vegas and will be a Curve the first part of the day and Magic in the afternoon till Wednesday!
Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Guide. This has to be the biggest guide we have done to date. We had over 80 pairs of underwear, three models, a photographer, an assistant and a stylist. We are going into our own photography and will be launching something soon, so stay tuned. First we would like to thank our sponsors: Candyman, Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and Zylas at Gold Level, Croota and Premium Underwear Store for Bronze and Designer Drawers at Silver! A special shout out to Matt at Designer Drawers for helping get our models and our stylist.
Our models for this guide are Cody, Kyle and Adam. Cody was in our Swimwear Guide and both Kyle and Adam are new! We plan on doing another shoot with them soon! I am working on a behind the scenes video but so far the iMovie program is uncooperative. It will be out hopefully this weekend.
- Adam (left) is wearing the PPU Jock – 1001 for $21.00
- Kyle (middle) is wearing the PPU Boxer – 1232 for $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the PPU Thong – 0956 for $14.50
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Clever 0190 – Mesh Bars Boxer $24.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Clever 2137 – Niagra Boxer $25.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clever 2108 – Front Mesh Boxer $38.00
- Veston (left) is wearing the Zylas – 2803 – $22.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Zylas – 2884 – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the Zylas-4007 Brief – $20.00
- Kyle is wearing the Candyman – Santa Costume – $38.00
- Cody (left) is wearing Candyman – Singlet – $34.00
- Adam (right) is wearing – CandyMan – Boxer Pimp Costume – $36
- Kyle (left) is wearing Vuthy 279 – Bikini – %58
- Adam (center) is wearing V-275 Royal Plaid Bikini – $56
- Cody (right) is wearing V-300 Trunk – $56.00
- Adam (left) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Croota Night Surfer – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Croota Night Runner – $20
- Adam (right) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Brief – $20.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Tank – $28 and Purple Bias Boxer Short – $21.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the JOR Comfort Brief – $19.00
- All are available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Cody is wearing the Gregg Homme Haze Brief – $39.00
- Available at Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Modus Vivendi Natural Jockstrap – $40.00
- Available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Power Brief – $28.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers site.
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Solar Brief – $26.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- Kyle (left) is wearing the 2(X)ist Athletic Jock – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the 2(X)ist Splash N0-Show Brief $24.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- This picture we’re going to let you guess which model is which
- Left is the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – $22
- Right is the Pistol Pete Web Brief – $22
- Available at the Designer Drawers site
- Kyle is wearing the Wrestler swim in USA colors – $80
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Cody (left) is wearing the BarUP brief in Fire/Ice – $23.50
- Adam (right) is wearing the XO Seamfree in Sunflore – $25.95
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Skmpeez Varzity Brief in red – $26.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Skmpeez Zignature Boxer Brief in Gold – $30.00
- Available at the Skmpeez site.
- Cody (left) is wearing the BoyRio Trunk (releasing soon)
- Kyle (right) is wearing the BoyRio U-9A extreme Jock in Black
- Available at the BoyRio site.
2EROS, Frank Dandy and Manview Bodywear
- Adam (left) is wearing the Jock Series Trunk in Red – $30. Available at the 2EROS site.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Frank Dandy Angle Trunk in Green – Available at the Frank Dandy site.
- Cody (right) is wearing the Manview Bodywear 69 Sport Trunk in Yellow – $22.50 – Available at the Manview Bodywear Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Cover Male CM222 – Pouch Enhancing Boxer in Orange – $23.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Good Devil GD5505 – Jock Flex in purple – $21.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Intymen INT6152 – Track Brief – $20.00
- Available at the Underwear Station site
- Kyle is wearing the American Jock Action Mesh Singlet in red – $41.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the American Jock Mini Boxer in Gold/Royal – $22.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clean Metro Lo Rise Brief in Bluebeery/Fuchsia – $21.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Active Trunk in Grey
- Adam (center) is wearing the Simple Boxer Brief in Light Blue
- Kyle (right) is wearing the America Brief in Blue/Gold
- Coming soon to the /baskit/ site.
- Adam (left) is wearing the CX68-Trunk in Royal/Green – $32.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief in Camo – $32.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief Black/White/Red – $32.00
- Available at the Cocksox Site. All prices in Australian Dollars
- Cody (front) is wearing the PF01- Pride Frame Bikini in Red – $24.00
- Adam (back) is wearing the JS-M28 Cheek Hug in Journal – $28.00
- Available at the Joe Snyder Site
No Limits Underwear, C-IN2 and Male Power
- Cody (left) is wearing the No Limits Underwear White Mesh Boy Short – $14.50. Available at the No Limits Underwear Site
- Adam (center) is wearing the C-IN2 Zen Punt $28.00 and V-Neck $36.00. Available at the C-IN2 Website
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Male Power 144-172 Pouch short in Black/White
FreshPair and Modus Vivendi
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Diesel – Fresh and Bright Divine Boxer Trunk – $27.00. Available at the FreshPair website
- Cody (center) is wearing the Modus Vivendi Querelle Brief in Red – $30.00. Available at the Modus Vivendi site
- Adam (right) is wearing the Emporio Armani 110814-2A506 Stretch Cotton All Over Logo Print Brief in Red – $26.00. Available at the FreshPair website.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Tulio MX06 Trunk in Royal – $48.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio JA05 Lace Up Trunk in White – $48.00
- Both available at Erogenos
- Cody (left) is wearing Tulio 12B10 in black/red
- Adam (center) is wearing the Tulio 12W2 Singlet in black – $44
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio 12M10 Trunk – Black/Royal
- These are available at International Jock.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Cellblock13 Fugitive Short in Red/Black – $30.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Cellblock13 Prizefighter Jock in Black/Yellow – $24.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing Cellblock13 Singlet in Black – $44.00
- Availalbe at the Cellblock13 site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Timoteo Navy Swim – $44
- Cody (center) is wearing the Timoteo Sport 2.0 Athlete Jock – Red – $22.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the the Clubhouse Soccer Jock – Grey/Black – $32.00
- Available on the Timoteo Website.
We hope you enjoy this guide. We have more pics to share through our Brief Distractions over the next week or so. Check out all the pairs and get them for you or your significant other! Let us know what you want or get for the Holidays!
Going to Magic/Curve has allowed us to meet more people then we could ever meet up with through the net. Our friends at Tulio sent us this over the weekend that Guys Drawers is now open. They have some really great brands that include:
- DMK Designs
- Gregg Homme
- and more
And right now they are giving you 15% off all Obviously for Men! If you are looking for a new store or like buying from different store then check out the store!
Today’s Brief Distraction is one I took at Curve. It’s Jason the model from Tulio! We have been emailing each other and he’s up to some really cool things. We are working on doing a profile on Jason that should be out soon, but I wanted to showcase an awesome model and great guy! I”m sure we will see big things from Jason soon!
The Curve Expo was held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on August 16-18th. It is the only Lingerie and Men’s Underwear show in the Las Vegas area. I was able to go and talk to many of the lines there. It’s really great to sit down and talk with brands about the new lines. I am not covering everything I learned; the post would be amazingly long. But I plan to do more in depth posts when the lines are available to purchase.
I was able to sit down with Gregg Homme and talk to them about what’s coming up this next year. The one thing that I think they are doing well is sexy. You know there is a line between sexy and cheap and they constantly stay on the sexy side. The new lines coming out use mesh, animal print and more! I am going to go over the ones I took picks of (from left to right):
- Revolutionary Hyperstretch. It’s a pair that really molds to your body. It’s a strong fabric but amazing.
- Bandito – This was really cool it has mesh cut outs. It has a skull and cross bones, mud flap girl, bull and tribal. The mesh panel is fused in the material so it won’t come undone. It has matching shirts as well! They are very cool
- Predator – I recieved and email a few weeks back about animal print underwear. Well, here it is from Gregg Homme. It’s leopard print and a lot of fun. It’s from a g-string to a trunk
- Hercules – This one that ads a little shine to your dress. Its in a thong and trunk but the trunk’s pouch is detachable and sheer. The metal chain is detachable.
I saw all these and they have the line from last year. Gregg Homme is making high quality sexy undies. You know how sometimes you can get undies and they only last one or two wearing, with Gregg Homme you can have them for a while! We will go into detail when the line is out!
The one thing I LOVE about GIgo is the colors they use. It’s always bright and fun! This collection is no different. They aren’t afraid of using patterns. Many companies and this is not a slam on them, but they stick to the traditional. Gigo doesn’t and the colors they usually have are vibrant and bright. The favorite of mine is the Lover Boy Brief. It’s a pattern with a white background with gold thread, You may not see the gold in pics but it pops in person. The other line I like is the Picnic line. They have blue and pink plaid. Its’ a lot of fun. I won’t go into too much detail, but look for more!
Joe Snyder has one really cool thing that is coming out it’s the JS23 the Man Up! It’s been available in just black, but coming shortly will be in colors. It’s been one of their best sellers. It’s an enhancing piece that really shows off what you have in undies and under your clothes
Are you ready for a new line? How about something sexy? Well Good Devil is for you. It’s not for the shy! It’s a lot of mesh and a really fun line. It’s also one line we can’t show you a lot of, due to the mesh. They are just now launching and we will see a lot more of them. They have mesh and cut outs that really show off pretty much everything. They do have some tame ones, if you want to wear something sexy but not showing it all off! You will start seeing this in stores shortly, there is going to be an exclusive coming up that we will heavily promote! So stay tuned for that and get ready for sexy!
This is another new line that you should start seeing shortly. It’s a line that has some traditional colors and look but with a new fit. I haven’t tried them but they are more traditional. But traditional is not boring. They have been designed to fit very well. They have briefs, trunks and the usual underwear you would expect. But they aren’t traditional cuts. They have a little different pouch and I am expecting a really great fit. Its not limited to traditional they have some sexy, but not over the top designs. They are perfect for a date night. The last things you will see are the enhancing line. They enhance the backside and one does both back and front. I want to do a full post on enhancing underwear soon.
We have covered DMK since we started the blog. Dianne there has always done new and innovative designs. I got a chance to sit down and talk about the new underwear she designed for the show. The first thing that really stood out was the new pouch for the mesh designs. Just about anytime you have seen a mesh pouch in men’s underwear there is a seam down the center. Dianne has come up with a design that creates a pouch but moves the seam from the center. It is really something innovative. The ones at the show were samples so I am not sure the exact release date will be but as soon as it’s shot and ready to go, we’ll let you know
I thought it was amazing that I got to meet Cocksox. They came all the way from Australia just for the show. They also used model Tory George from NorCalBodz! So we were really happy about that, and they do have some great new styles coming out. I even have a picture of Tory in them but I have been sworn to secrecy! And it’s killing me cause you now how much I love, I mean LOVE Cocksox. But I will say that they are just as awesome in person as over email. I really hope they come back to a show, but it’s a long way, but I think they would do amazing in the US Market. I remember the first time I saw them and was in awe; little did I know 4 years later I’d be working with them! I will being you more in depth as it comes out, I PROMISE.
We have never had a chance to talk to Tulio. I got introduced to them and they have some really great swimwear and underwear coming out this year. We talked about the blog. We have them in our spring swim guide for sure. We built the start of a good relationship and will be bringing you more about their lines in the next few months. Tulio is a company that has done really great swimwear. They had a lot at the show and I got a few pictures of their model in a few of the newer looks. I will bring more information about the line very soon.
MaleBasics is going in a new way. They are doing Male Lingerie. Which I know many of you out there are going what? But they have had some good success with the line. The line is basically lingerie for men. It’s made out of lace and other materials. It is an interesting line that is for sure. We are in the process of writing the line up. They haven’t gone total lingerie; they still have the Malebasics line as well. This includes the contrast and microfiber lines. They are traditional underwear with a pouch design. Their model is a Chippendale’s dancer in Vegas.
If you have been reading the blog in the last month you saw a lot of Frank Dandy with the Brief Distraction at the Sobe Men’s Show. They are a brand out of Sweden that is known for it’s really great patterns, colors and prints. They haven’t been very big in the states but they are really making inroads to the US market. I received a pair there to review, they are pink and fun! I also found out that the warehouse is located in the Atlanta area, right around the corner from where I live. I am going to go over there and find out a lot more about the brand! It will be it’s own exclusive of UNB!
Report Collection, Saxx Apparel, JM, Whittall and Shon, Bend the Rules, Hugo Boss, and Calvin Klein.
All of these brands I talked to briefly. We will be continuing to work with Saxx, they are out of Canada and do really innovative and new underwear for sports and the active guy. Report Collection has been in Europe and is finally coming to the States. You have seen them in a few companies like Planet Undies or other European Underwear companies.
I also met a few retailers and store merchants. We want to include them on the site and profile some of the smaller retailers. There is also a new store opening in NYC for undies. We are excited about it and will let you know when it’s open. I met the owners while at Curve and they should be open shortly!
I will be attending the next Curve Expo in February 2011. I plan on going every six-months to the show to bring you the most up to date information. I hope you enjoy the show coverage and the videos. They will be out this week as well. Check out our YouTube channel and I will post them over the next week.
Up tomorrow is the recap of Magic! I hope you enjoy.
Sorry for the delay in this, I have had major bronchitis and been out of it for two weeks. I hope that is changing I finally feel better. Here are a few specials right now!
- FreshPair.com is having the biggest sale of the year giving you 25% off Underwear and Tees. You can save on some of your favorite brands such as: Calvin Klein, Unico, 2(x)ist, Papi, Joe Snyder and 15 other brands!
- MaleBasics is having a Mystery Item Sale! You can get great undies at a great price and be totally surprised when you open the package! It’s kinda like a grab bag, but with underwear. You can get this for Unico and Gigo and prices start at $16.99 and you save 45% off the regular price.
- His Trunks suggests that if you like the really hot Timoteo Jock that you should now try the Brief in the Sport line! Its the same styling but with a full seat! Timoteo does awesome work in undies and we say go check them out.
- Men’s Underwear Store just launched Our Most Incredible Sale Ever at MensUnderwearStore.com! This is the perfect time for you to try out new fabrics, styles, and designers or stock up on your favorites. 25% OFF All: 2(x)ist, Calvin Klein, Clever, Diesel (Select Styles), DKNY, Joe Snyder, Male Power, ManSilk, Obviously For Men, Tulio. Additional Offers: 20% Off Magic Silk
- Skiviez is giving you a Father’s Day sale on 2(x)ist! This sale is on all 2(x)ist underwear. Get some of the hottest undies form 2(x)ist for you or your father.. but something tells me it will be for you!
- His Trunks is giving you a sale on Piss & Vinegar, PPU and BumGear! You can get PPU thongs for under $8! That’s an incredible deal for any undies these days! Check out all the sales at their site.
- 10Percent.com is giving you 20% off one item, which ends today! So hurry and take advantage of some great savings! Maybe the new 3G swimwear we profiled in our buyers guide? Check it out!
- Cityboyz Fashions now has the really hot swimwear from Rufskin. If you are familiar then you know Rufksin is for the confident guy! Wear it if you dare!
- UnderGear is giving you 25% off certain styles! If they are your favorite now is the time to stock up. The styles on sale are: 2(x)ist, Calvin Klein, DKNY and Levi’s! Check out all the styles!
It’s been a while since I did one due to jury duty and being sick, but here it is! We will start doing these every few days!
- Erogenos has exciting collections now available from N2N and Gregg Homme. These are two of our most successful and long running lines. They never disappoint! Gregg Homme always pushes the envelope and we love it. The new X-Rated Collection features very sexy designs tastefully done the way they know how. Gregg Homme offers the highest quality construction and materials along with cutting edge design elements.N2N’s new collection is very exciting. They have several new collections including the Freedom, Black, Trainer, and Sport groups. Of course they have new swimwear as well and loungewear items. Check out one of our top selling lines and see why.
- Cityboys Fashions has some brand new Tulio! Just in time for summer you can check out all the great swimwear. While you are there you can see the selected JM reduced styles.
- Wyzman has the new 2010 Gigo Collection. That includes the HOT Orange Brief. Which has a retro styling. You should go check out all the new styles!
- CIN2U has the new Bamboo, Elliptic and Core Basic C-IN2 in stock. the Bamboo is rayon derived from bamboo is produced from regenerated cellulosic fibers. The second most popular after cotton, this fabric is super soft to touch and feels like a second skin. If you haven’t tried them before make them your next pick. The Elliptic is still relatively unknown, Seacell Fiber is made form all natural materials cotton and seaweed. You’ll be surprised how comfortable this underwear is with the unique “slugger” pouch. Lastly the Core Basic is 100% cotton still ramming the most popular selection for guys today. C-IN2 white and black basics briefs, trunks and jocks continue to be an essential part of the C-IN2 collection.
- Men’s Underwear Store wants you to dare to be different. They have over 50 new stand out styles from your favorite designers including: Puma Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Diesel and N2N. Plus explore their extensive swim collection to find the perfect suit for summer.
- 10Percent.com is giving you up to $30 off your order. While you are there you can check out the new Frank Dandy underwear, X-Treme swimwear by N2N and you can earn double point rewards on your order through April 23rd.
- FreshPair.com is giving you free underwear. When you guy one Piss & Vinegar you get one free. When you buy 2 of any of the following you get 1 free. They are Joe Snyder, Go Softwear, Mundo Unico, Gregg Homme and 3G, Clever and Ed Hardy. They are available while supplies last.
- DT Clothes is giving you up to 60% off underwear. You can check out the brand and get some great savings as well!
- Weekend Sale at Mensuas, Save up to 25% off on select items at Mensuas Save 25% off all Pistol Pete Save 15% off all Timoteo Save 15% off all Freemen Save 15% off all Bumgear Save 20% off all Delio Dietz and more! No coupons needed, shop early for best selection. Sale end 4/22/2010
- For a limited time, get 30-50% off the entire range of Andrew Christian underwear, swimwear and shorts at Below The Belt SHOP ANDREW CHRISTIAN Offer ends Friday or while stock lasts. No further discounts available. Cannot be used with any other offer.
- Check out Jock Boy Locker’s great sale on Ginch Gonch Underwear going on right now at JockBoyLocker.com. You can pick up a great pair of men’s underwear for a great price. All Ginch Gonch Low Rise Briefs, Briefs and Sport Briefs are price at just $19 and Jockstraps are just $15 but hurry this deal won’t last long. Also just in time for summer get a great piece of men’s jewelry to accessorize that hot swimsuit with CruzAzur Jewelry at 30% OFF.
- Hot News from Global Guys Gear, WE HAVE MOVED into a New Home! Come and check out our great new store at 251 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 (07) 3252 8814
- DT Clothes is giving you up to 60% off select underwear. Check out their site for all the details and information!
- Mensuas has new items from N2N Bodywear. N2N just released a few new lines the other week and now you can stock up. Free Shipping continues for US and Canada orders over $25.00
- Jockstrap Central wants your opinion! If you take the time to fill out their survey you can get a code to save 15% off your favorite jocks. It doesn’t take much time and you can SAVE!
- Cityboyz Fashions now has Pikante. If you are a fan you will see they have the entire line. If you aren’t, its time you go over and check out the line and we are sure you will love a few of their pairs!
- 10Percent.com has the new active wear/workout line from Rufskin! If you are a fan you will love the to work out in style. Also, while you are there check out the Gregg Homme Stadium Jock for a new take on an old classic
- New Rainbow Print from Joe Snyder is now available in several styles at Mensuas. This print is hot and a great attention grabber. The new underwear from Freeman is selling well, people like the bold colors and styles of the product, check it out! Until 4/8/2010, Save 15% off all Freeman and 20% off all BumGear, Speedo, Elite, and Unico. No coupons required.
- UnderGear is giving you a few ways to save! 25% off orders $200 or more, 20% off orders your $100 order, 15% off your $75 order and 10% off your $50 order. To get the deal use code UGB400 at check out. Its valid now till 4/8/10.
- Palace Trunks has some underwear that will brighten your underwear drawer. They have the new lines from Diesel Underwear. The great colors and prints. They also are giving you free shipping on orders over $25.
- Erogenos has some new items in. First they have some great swimwear from Tulio. Who does some really incredible work with square cuts and briefs. Then they have underwear and swimwear from Craig Port.
- Down Under Guys Gear is giving you 15% off Joe Snyder. To get the savings make sure you use code js 15 it’s just that simple!
- Under U has New Arrivals From Hugo Boss, D&G, And Vivienne Westwood. There are too many to really go over so we suggest going to their site and checking out all the great new styles
- 10Percent.com is giving you 15% off N2N Bodywear when you buy 3 or more items. This includes both underwear and work out wear. This sale is through April 10th.
- James Tudor is giving you 20% off everything. So you can go to the site and get some of the new magnetic briefs! They have really invited some new classics. Make sure you use JTFMMC20
- Skiviez has spring fever and giving you 35% off C-IN2 Bamboo and Pop Colors. If you haven’t tried the Bamboo I would highly recommend them.
Here are your sales briefs for today:
- C-IN2U has new clearance stock, and get it before it’s gone for good. The following lines are on clearance. Elliptic, Bamboo Blue &Red, Pop Colors, Fun House and Swoops. Get them now before it’s too late.
- Erogenos is giving you free shipping on orders on Feb 15th and 16th when you spend $75 or more! You can also check out the new styles of Unico in Stock. Remember when you buy the 4th pair you get the 5th pair free. The Tuilio collection has come out with an awesome line of swimwear and underwear. Perfect for your next vacation or everyday wear!
- Mensuas wants you to save 10% off Everything Else when you use promo code 10undies at checkout. Save on all regular priced items and is not valid on PPU Underwear. Offer good until 2/15/2010.
- 10 Percent.com is giving you 20% off for President’s day. You can save until Midnight on Feb. 16th. To celebrate they are giving you 20% off N2N Bodywear. You can choose the Luxe, Bt, Mojave or workout wear!
- Fresh Pair.com is letting you take an extra 15% off all clearance items. Mark downs up to 65% off plus you can take an additional 15% at check out. Just make sure you use code LOW15 at check out. The sale expires Feb. 20th.
- Palace Trunks now has Obviously. The most comfortable underwear in the world. Obviously, is now available at Palace Trunks. The basic low rise boxer briefs and brief are now available in a dark and light grey. In addition to black and white. They are also happy to introduce chromatic, Obviously’s new line featuring bold colors for your new wardrobe! Choose your favorite style, boxer brief or brief. In 5 hot colors: Blue, Deep Red, Burnt Yellow, Midnight Blue and Military Green.
Here are your Sales Briefs for today!
- That’s right… His Trunks is the only online retailer in the United States to sell 2eros. What does this mean? If you want these hot, sexy undies in time for valentine’s day you have to order them from us. 2eros are made by an Australian designer named Jason Hoeung, he created 2eros t0 differentiate itself from other labels by consistently delivering quality, unique and eye catching designs, suited for the man who revels the attention of onlookers. The name ‘2eros’ can be read in two ways, either as ‘Zeros’ or ‘To Eros’. ‘Zeros’ symbolises the two circles within the 2EROS logo, which visually represents the male assets. Alternatively, Eros, the Greek god of lust and love, symbolically represents sex, male virility and passion. As a result, ‘To Eros’ can also mean ‘to the god of love’. This means 2eros is the perfect gift for that special someone in your life! His Trunks has the brief, and trunk style lineup’s available now! Check out the hot six colors priced from $23.95 to $25.95 USD each. Don’t forget about this His Trunks discount code “2eros” to receive 15% off your oder. The discount code makes the cost of the briefs only $20.36 and the trunks only $22.06. This sale last until valentine’s day, so get yours while they last!
- The new HOM Snake Thong has arrived at Giggleberries and is part of HOM’s spring/summer 2010 collection. This thong is specifically from HOM’s Temptations range for 2010 and is made from a light soft fabric, similar to that of its popular Plume string and is laminated to produce a snake skin pattern to it with a sexy and glamorous shiny effect to it. HOM’s Intimate Temptations range is capitalizing on the desire for masculine underwear that offers more colour and shine in order to fight an overall gloomy environment. Consequently, HOM are offering products that are colourful, dazzling and offer a chic shimmer on the skin. The HOM Snake thong does exactly this and plays the ‘angel and devil’ approach to sexy men’s underwear with a classic thong back that enhances the masculine silhouette with uncompromising quality and style. Available from Giggleberries for only £18.00 and includes FREE UK Delivery. Buy Now whilst stocks last.
- Malestrom has you ready for Summer! They have over 25 styles of Tulio swimwear in stock and ready to go. They are some really fun and colorful styles for you to choose from! Tulio You can definitely show off that body you have worked so hard to get over the winter!
- DT Clothes is having a sale on all it’s Original Vac-Pac Undies. They have a lot for you to choose from. Check out the entire line at their site.
- Skiviez is giving you 20% off your order so you can get your Heart On for Valentines day. You must spend $30 or more and enter code VDAY20 at check out. This offer is good until February 10, 2010! Check out all the gift ideas or maybe gets me for yourself.
- Below the Belt has enhancing swimmer in stock. You can get the Andrew Christian Almost Naked and Show-it lines in Australia! if you buy two pairs or more you get a $20 AUS voucher! This sale end February 5, 2010. Get both great styles with out any straps, cups or padding.
- His Trunks is giving you 25% off your order using code VDAY25. That means you can get some great deals on some of the undies we have reported on, or you can pre order new undies from BumGear, LASC & Piss & Vinegar! This sale ends 2/14/2010
Here are your sales briefs for today, notice the clearance sale trends:
- Undergear is giving you up to 50% off in their winter sale. You can save on some of your favorite brands and styles. Also, while you’re there make sure you check out the 12 Months of Perfection calendar. New styles have been added from Unico, LASC and 3G!
- Dead Good Undies has the new brand e.Go in stock. Its a really funky and fun underwear company with some great patterns. They have some of the best of men’s underwear around and you can save on their clearance sale, up to 80% off select styles!
- Skiviez has a great clearance sale going on. Right now seems to be the time for clearance sales. You can save up to 70% off 2(x)ist, Hugo Boss, CalvinKlien and Tommy Hilfiger! Go check out all the styles on sale
- Wanna be like an underwear model? Well then Ginch Gonch can help, they say stuff a sock in it! If you get two pairs of Ginch Gonch Underwear you get a free pair of socks! But the promotion lasts as long as the socks do, so if you want them buy early!
- NuWear has some great new undies in stock. They have some from Pikante, Candy Man and Body Tech! NuWear always has some of the sexiest underwear around! Check out all the great new additions.
- Cityboyz Fashions has brand new underwear from Clever and Tulio. The Clever underwear has the new music themed undies. While with Tulio you can get some great new swimwear. Check out the NorCalBodz models while you are at Cityboyz!
- 10 Percent is giving you three ways to save off your order! You can save $10 off orders of $100, $20 of orders $150 or more and $40 off orders $200 or more! You can save on the new Good Boy Gone Bad!
- Fresh Pair wants to spice up your Valentine’s Day with red underwear, t-shirts and more! Get something really great for that special day. While you are there check out the on going clearance sale where you can save up to 60% off!
I didn’t want to wait for the Sales Briefs for this, but NuWear has a 48 Hour clearance sale! You can save on Private Structure, C-IN2, Gigo, Tulio, Ginch Gonch and more! They have sales up to 50% off some of the brands. Make sure you check it out!
There have been some really great trends in men’s underwear this past year. I think we saw a few changes to the men’s underwear market that will have an impact on the future. It was sort of a break out year, meaning more companies took chances by stepping outside the box. To me, that is a very good thing. There is nothing worse than going back to the 90’s of the white/grey/black period. This year, some of the more interesting trends were enhancing, pink, and mesh, and the break-out of Australian companies.
I think the first trend of the year was enhancing underwear. I noticed it at the end of 2008 and then a wave of companies came out with new styles that either enhanced the front or the back. Andrew Christian really embraced this with both the Flashback and Show-it lines. This proved to be a good decision as these two styles were constantly sold out this past year, making them the best selling enhancement underwear of the year.
That is not to say others didn’t produce other enhancement underwear styles. Proof of this is, if you take a look at the International Jock website, you will see an entire section dedicated to enhancing underwear. This fact alone tells you we have a big shift in the design of underwear. The companies that seem to focus on enhancing are Tulio, Ergowear, Obviously, Joe Snyder, Calvin Klein, C-IN2, Cocksox, and many more!
When I first saw enhancing underwear, I was a little skeptical. I wasn’t sure this would take off, but it did and in a big way. Pardon the pun! When we spoke to Sean Ashby at AussieBum, he noted that many of the buyers of the enhancing styles were straight guys. They wanted to take what they have and make it seem bigger! I thought for sure it would have been more the gay male population that wanted this enhancing technology, but without regard to sexuality, enhancing has changed the face of men’s underwear and will be around for a long time to come.
Next trend that seemed to take off is pink. We wrote in an article a while back that pink is the new black. I think pink is a great color for men’s underwear. I know there are a lot of you out there saying, “I would NEVER wear pink underwear!” The reason I like it and think it took off the way it did is it’s simply that…unexpected! When you think of men’s underwear, you think of blues, reds, whites, and other bold masculine colors. You don’t think of something as pink or pastel being quite manly enough. Pink, however, came into its own last in 2009.
The trend started a few years back with Baskit‘s Pink Jock. It then sort of disappeared and then returned strong this year. There were two companies I really noticed that used pink, being Timoteo and C-IN2. Timoteo used pink in its low rise briefs and jockstrap. Both were equally as hot where as C-IN2 used pink in its own line. They created the Prime line containing briefs, trunks, and t-shirts, all in pink. Both styles are still available.
Will pink live on this next year? I think pink will stick around but I don’t think it will be as big as in 2009. I think the release of pink will make way for many other colors never before thought of for men’s underwear.
The next trend is Mesh. Granted, mesh can look cheap, but many companies made it very sexy and fun this year. I have seen mesh, over the years in the back of a magazine (yes I’m dating myself), and it never really looked comfortable. They were the kind designed to be taken off, if you know what I mean. This is not the case of the new mesh underwear of today. They are designed for comfort and sex appeal.
Mesh really made it mainstream this year with companies such as Andrew Christian, Go Softwear, and Aussiebum creating various styles. This year also brought new players into the underwear business. BumGear is a line that has mostly mesh underwear that is fun and creative. The best thing I like about BumGear is they are very colorful. Most mesh I have seen in the past has been plain black or white. I love that BumGear has put thought into colors and focuses on different styles.
If you didn’t hear our podcast with AussieBum, they created their mesh pair as a way of getting a certain model to wear them. They weren’t serious about producing them, but after they had the model try them on, they were on to something and decided to create it as a line.
Mesh, I believe, will continue to be strong into 2010. The mesh segment mainly came into its own at the end of 2009. More and more companies are releasing them and I hope we continue to see bold and creative styles.
I think of this year as the break out year for Australian underwear companies. We are all familiar with AussieBum. The company has been around for ten years and has created an image of a fashion forward company. They never stand still and something new is always coming out. One thing I predict for AussieBum is they are soon to be a major player in the US market, if not already. I think they currently have an influence on some designs, but that influence is going to grow. If they were able to land a major department store to be the exclusive retailer, such as Macy’s, Bloomingdales, or Nordstrom, they would take off even greater and obtain a larger market share.
AussieBum is not the only company we saw out of Australia. The other ones that seem to be growing are Tribe, Obviously, and Cocksox. I know there are even more underwear companies in Australia, but these are the ones making it into the world market. Cocksox is one of our favorites here at UNB. As you know, I love undies with a good pouch and that is what Cocksox is known for supplying, hence the name. Everything I have tried from them has been awesome. They make great undies that fit a guy as underwear should.
The next company is Tribe. They are stepping outside the box of traditional underwear. They are doing mesh, patterns, and different fabrics. They are relatively new and I think we will see more from them in the next few years.
Last, but certainly and never least is Obviously. Obviously is another one with a great pouch. When I first tried them, I wasn’t sure what I thought. After wearing them for a day, I greatly appreciated their ergonomic design and unbelievable support.
All three companies aren’t afraid to do things differently in the areas of style, colors, and pouch design. They have an audience that is willing to do new things. We, in America, seem to have buyers who settle with functionality of underwear instead of fashion. They need underwear and get the most inexpensive brands to do the job. Times, however, are changing! I know many guys in the states who have ordered all three brands and had them shipped. Obviously now has American distributors such as International Jock and a few other sites. Stay tuned and we will see more Australian companies emerge and I think all three mentioned will get much bigger on the world market and not only in the states.
These are only a few trends of the year. I would love to hear what you guys thought were big trends for 2009. What do you think we missed or overlooked? I didn’t want the article to be too long so I just picked four! There are so many more we could have chosen!
You still have time to shop before the holidays so we present our latest holiday deals of the week: JM, Papi, Timoteo, Tulio, Rufskin & Unico from 10% – 25% off & more. Also, visit Malestrom‘s ‘Holiday Gift Ideas’ page for more savings. Check ’em out!
This is your last chance to take advantage & save 25% off on every single 2(X)ist item. Hurry…this sale must end on Sunday, December 13, 2009.
We have new arrivals from Diesel & Tulio. Choose from a wide selection of underwear, swimwear, loungewear & sleepwear. They make great holiday gift ideas.
Cityboyz Fashins has some great new styles from Tulio! If you’re not familar with them: Made in Brazil, TULIO swimwear is vibrant, colorful, and unique. Many of the options we have are custom produced as TULIO allows for custom color choices.
Expect to see more from the new models from NorCalBodz soon! Tory and Rob have been the new faces of Cityboys and they said we can expect more from them soon!
Save now on today’s hottest trend: men’s push-up underwear and swimwear that lifts your boys and enhances your bulge. Enjoy BIG savings on a BIGGER bulge with International Jock’s HUGE selection of styles that create a remarkable increase in your male profile: The Anatomical Pouch system from Obviously, C-In2’s Sling Support and Trophy Case designs, Tulio’s Power Pouch, Ergowear’s Push Up styles, C-Ring fashions from Go Softwear and many more.
Erogenos has some great new Tulio in stock. They are known for really stylish colorful undies and swimwear. Tulio always delivers with great collections featuring a variety of underwear, swimwear, and loungewear. Their stylish unique color combinations always standout and are a signature element of the line.
NuWear has your favorite Tulio back in stock. You can choose from this great Lace up Top Bikini. It is something fun to wear to the pool or Beach!
Show your patriotism with the fourth of July just around the corner I was trying to figure out how to show my patriotism (or not show but still be patriotic) with my undies. I love the idea of being decked out in red, white and blue, even down to my undies. There is just something about supporting this country and wearing the colors is a just one way to do that. Patriotic undies are an exciting way to show my support for this great country as I get great support.
So I did a search, spent some time researching what is out there and found some great undies. I found this great jock strap by Tulio at Mens Underwear Club. I love the stripes and stars on the band with the red pouch. It also comes in blue which is really nice looking as well.
Now I know not everyone enjoys a jock so I kept looking and found a really great boxer by Pikante at Erogenos
It looks so comfortable and supportive. The pattern is really cool, too. The stars covering the pouch, the bold stripes on the legs and the solid blue on the inner thigh are very cool.
Many guys love to deck themselves out in the stars and stripes and show their love and support and this is just another way to do just that thing. So if anyone is looking for a way to show their patriotism, here are two great undies that would fit the bill. Have a great 4th of July weekend and enjoy some great undies.
NuWear has some really great Tulio for summer. Now that summer is about to go into full swing it’s time to get a few new pairs of swimwear. You don’t want to wear the same pair all summer, mix it up and have some fun and check out all the new Tulio Swimwear!
With summer around the corner, swimwear is going to be on your mind. Cityboyz Fashions has some great new Tuilo swimwear in stock. If you’re up for some great and sexy swimwear then check out the entire line. They have a suit that is perfect for you.