Andrew Christian.  Comfortable…for sure, mainstream…almost, good underwear…definitely.  All of my AC pairs have a feel that can’t be matched by other brands.  They have a silky smooth feel and are always a boost in the day.  Couple that with good colors and you’ve got yourself a winner in the underwear drawer.  Length is something of an issue these days too and boxers with a reasonable length are a plus.

I actually put these FlexSoft boxers through quite the test of class and a pretty intense workout.  They held up pretty dang well.  I will say I’m not a fan of the pouch technology.  It’s not a strike against them, but something I don’t like industry wide.  That being said, this is still good underwear and the pouch isn’t something that you have to take advantage of.  If you do like pouches, however, then you’ll love the Show-It feature offered by Andrew Christian.  All said and done, this pair can handle a full day with a little bunching here and there, but it’s not unexpected.

The parts of this underwear shed a little light on its good feeling.  The material would be Rayon…93% of it to be exact.  The other 7% is a comfy stretch, thanks to spandex.  Those materials make up an awesome pair of underwear with two great color schemes.   It’s a must have.  If you want that almost mainstream look with that amazing feel, the FlexSoft Boxer is the pair for you.

Materials 5
Put Together 5
Look 5
Daily Wear 5
Overall 5

You can get the FlexSoft Boxer from Andrew Christian’s website at  A full range of sizes is available from XS-XL in either black or white.

Andrew Christian provided me with this pair of underwear to review.


1 Comment

  1. Simply the most fantastic pairs of I own

    I was sceptical at first on the pouch system….. but on a hot day or at the gym working out the pouch really helps with airflow and leaves me far less sweaty and sticky feeling afterwards

    Out and about I often, as the reviewer suggests, don’t both to utilise the pouch… however it is nice to have the choice making these a favourite for going out in

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.