One brand that seems to be making an appearance on the US market is Dietz Underwear. Before it was not easy to order the brand but now they are on the US Amazon store!!! Go Check them out!
It’s Wednesday! That means we are halfway through the week. If you’re like me you wish you could stay in bed in your undies today. If you can’t make sure you wear some great undies like Dietz Underwear.
Hi guys, The Bottom Drawer and Underweardude here to do a little discussion on the brand Dietz. Both of us have discovered the brand in the last couple of years and find them to be a good choice. Let’s get down to the questions.
How did you come across the brand Dietz and what grabbed your attention to try them?
The Bottom Drawer: I came across the Dietz brand on Tumblr. I stumbled upon some photos taken by who is now called 68pence on there. I liked that his photos were taken in places like around the house instead of just studio shots. That to me allows me to relate more to the situation and picture myself in the undies. In the end the cut matters along with design, which Dietz fit into my kind of style.
Underweardude: I came across the brand through you (The Bottom Drawer), seeing you on twitter espousing how much you liked them. Since we both share a common interest in skimpier pairs, I decided to check them out. I was drawn to the brand by the predominance of skimpier cuts.
What do you think makes Dietz different from other brands?
Underweardude: I think Dietz’s styling is what sets them apart. They kind of remind me of N2N in a sense, as their pairs usually have a simple but sophisticated look about them. They just ooze sex appeal. I also find it interesting that it is hard to tell their underwear from the swimwear, as you can probably use some as both, I gather. Basically, their choice of cuts and style fits right up my alley.
The Bottom Drawer: I like how you put it “simple but sophisticated look.” It is the subtle color accenting they add into their styles that I think gives their underwear some character and a bit of pop. Be it with the piping, waistband, logo, and/or stitching on their underwear or swimwear.
Favorite pair so far and why?
The Bottom Drawer: The Joker brief of theirs is my favorite so far. It’s a nice snug fitting bikini cut. I also like that the pouch is two toned color with black and yellow and a solid yellow back.
Underweardude: My favorite pair is my only pair by them of yet, the Ocean Brief.
Is there a pair you are wanting to try and why?
Underweardude: I am curious to try one of the brands thongs, As of course more of their bikinis. The choice as of today would likely be from the Firenze or Firenze Sec lines.
The Bottom Drawer: The Firenze lines are the ones I’ve been eyeing too. I really wanted one of the bikinis, but I saw they added a thong cut to the Firenze Sec collection. So now the thong tops the list. Though probably get one of each when the time is right. I think the fabric looks super soft and again the slight color addition at the top of the waist and the logo makes them stand out to me.
Anything you would like to see more of from Dietz?
The Bottom Drawer: Main thing I’d like to see is more thong cuts like the Firenze Sec ones they introduced recently and also skimpier cut bikini style swim briefs. More color options in the styles they already offer would be good too.
Underweardude: I guess all I really want to see more from Dietz is more interesting stuff. Would be really fun to see them keep working on their own style.
That wraps up our talk on Dietz. If you have any question or feedback on Dietz, just comment below.
NOTE: Their site is being redesigned. The link is http://deliodietz.com/
We are profiling Dietz today on our Swim Brief Challenge page but we wanted you to know that they make great undies. Make sure you go to their site and check out the swim and underwear. They are really fun and have pairs that can show off everything or be a bit more conservative!
Today’s Brief Distraction features Dietz Underwear. We featured them as our Underwear of the Week yesterday and thought we should give them some more time on the blog!
We wanted to give you some great undies you may not know about for this months Underwear of the Month. The brand we choose this week is Dietz. This brand has been taking off big on the net. I have seen their pics on Facebook and all over Tumblr.
Dietz believes “Our designs are for contemporary men who are self-confident, think out of the box, and take care of themselves.” Dietz has brought their European styling to South America. This is something that definitely shows in their underwear. The fits are more body conscious and form fitting. This styling also extends to bright and fun colors.
Reasons this pair is our Underwear of the Weeek
- Great design that is form fitting
- Non-elastic waistband that reduces appearance of love handles
- 85% Nylon 15% Elastane material
- Bright red color
- Retails for $19
Find this pair and the matching Piuma Bikini on the Dietz site – http://www.deliodietz.com/
Here are the Sales Breifs:
- 10 Percent.com is giving you 10% off support and enhancement styles. They include Andrew Christian, Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder, Extreme Collection, Gia, Rufskin, Bodytech and Sculptees. The sale ends Jan. 23rd!
- Mensuas is having a warehouse moving sale. You can save up to 80% off selected items. 40% off all Unico Underwear, 15% off all Speedo and a lot more is on sale. Check out all the deals at their site
- Dead Good Undies has new Sloggi and HOM in stock. They have the new Sloggi Madison, available in short and brief. Then they have the new HOM Black Addict Deep hipster UP! They also have some great micro, maxi and the e.Go hipster! Check out all the HOM.
- Planet Undies has four new amazing brands they are now selling. Barcode, Schultz, Dietz and Bumgear. Barcode as we profileed has some great jocks. Schultz does really great low rise briefs with great sayings on them. BumGear is for you if you love sheer or mesh underwear and Dietz has some really body conscious fun styles you will love.
- Wyzman has Candyman Underwear. They have them just in time for Valentines Day. They are a mix of underwear and costumes. You can get a cowboy, prisoner, maid and more. As they say “its created for the playful side of your ego..”
- His Room is giving you 25% off Man Silk. Which is prefect for Valentines day coming up. You can get some silk boxer or something else made of silk. You can also still check out the sell on Obviously and you get your money back if you don’t like them.
- Cocksox is giving you 10 to 30% off the Cocksox range from now till Midnight February 1st, this is in honor of Australia Day. On January 26, 1788, Captain Arthur Phillip arrived in Australia with a bunch of ships full of horny convicts and sailors who hadn’t touched dry land or alcohol for months. They got ashore, tapped the kegs and got seriously hammered at Sydney’s first beach party. What a way to start a country! To keep the convict party spirit alive, we’re celebrating our nation’s founding by giving you the chance to RIP US OFF! That’s right! We’ve ripped 10 – 30% off prices across the Cocksox® range so you can get your own Australia Day Party seriously started.
- UnderGear is continuing their Winter Sale. Saving have been 50% and now they are giving you up to 60% off! The new reductions have been taken. While you are there you can still get a Calendar, the 12 Months of Perfection if you spend $50 or more!
- Are you a fan of C-IN2. Do you need to stock up? If so if you buy 6 pairs you get two pairs free. You can buy any of the great styles they have, but know the free styles are chosen by random by CIN2U. The sale ends January 29, 2010.
- NuWear is having a BIG SALE. You can save up to 50% off selected items from Triple XXX, JM, N2N Bodywear, C-IN2, Male Power, Punto Blanco, Go Softwear, Gonch Gonch and Greg Homme. You can choose some of the best styles.
His Room is having a weekend sale through May 3rd on the Dietz line. You can get some great underwear or swim wear. This is a really cool line that if you’re not familar with it you should check them out!
Hottest Sale of the Year just got hotter!, Great Buys on Men’s Underwear and Swimwear!
Save 12% to 40% off during our Presidents Sale at Mensuas. Save 15% to 40% off Mundo Unico, Gregg Homme, Mensuas, Gigo, Clever, Dietz and more. We are still offering free shipping to US and Canada customers and have great international shipping rates.
Also, for all regular price merchandise, take 12% off when you use promotion code feb12 at checkout.
Sale ends on 2/20/09 and is good all all new orders placed at Mensuas.com
Shop with us at http://www.mensuas.com
Clever Coral Swim Brief (top left)
- Clever Swimwear masculine and stylish swim brief with stylish tropical coral print. A very sexy and quality made swim brief for men.
- Regular Price $34.00
- Sale Price: $28.90
MaleBasics Microfiber Red V-thong (Top Center)
- MaleBasics Microfiber Red V-thong is a classic thong with attention to detail and design.
- Regular Price: $14.00
Dietz Mini Slip Celeste (Top Right)
- Everybody needs a sexy little blue & white bikini like the Dietz Milano Bikini from Delio Dietz. A comfortable pair of underwear that your partner will love you wearing! Solid blue panel and rear with sheer white panel.
- Regular Price: $20.00
- Sale Price: $17.00
Mensuas White Bikini Swimwear (Bottom Left)
- Mensuas White Swim Bikini is the newest in the collection of original swimsuits from Mensuas. Wear this original at the beach or by the pool and you will get noticed.
- Regular Price: $34.00
- Sale Price: $25.50
Gregg Homme Vice Bandeau (Bottom Right)
- Gregg Vice Bandeau is a hot and sexy with attention to detail and design.
- Regular Price: $34.00
- Sale price: $28.90