Looking for a really fun pair of underwear? If so check out the Baskit $12 pair this week. This week’s pair is the Billy Boy Boxer. This pair has a pocket you see in the picture that can hold a condom. Find this and more at the Baskit site.
We posted this on Twitter but wanted to make sure you guys knew it was back. We had over 40,000 views of this review on YouTube but they decided it violated their community standards! So we needed to post it again and let you know we won’t be stopped! Find these at Baskit
Have you ever wanted to wear your undies for charity? Well the Undies Cupid run is taking place Valentine’s Weekend. Baskit is sponsoring a team in our home town of Atlanta. We hope you will join in the run or donate money. Some info about the run:
“Cupid’s Undie Run is a mile(ish) run in your bedroom-best on Valentine’s weekend. No, we’re not crazy, we’re just crazy serious about raising money for The Children’s Tumor Foundation. We raised over $1.3 Million in donations last year, so come join the fun and help us double it for 2014!”
Proceeds go toward the Children’s Tumor Fund, so you get to be in your undies in public and do it for a good cause, not just to be a creepy guy on the corner!
If you will be in the Atlanta Area and want to join the Baskit Team then here is what you need to do:
- Join the Baskit team by signing up at www.cupidsundierun.com and join team Baskit-Atlanta.
- This Valentine’s Day weekend, come put the hilarity in charity with hundreds of half-naked runners taking to the streets in celebration of their fundraising for the Children’s Tumor Foundation.
- Be a part of something great. Last year Cupid’s raised over $1.3 Million to end NF and we’re relying on YOU to join and make this year’s fundraising (and party) the biggest and best yet.
- Join team Baskit and get a free pair to run in! We want girls, guys, gays, straights and everything in between! Come run and party with us!
- The party starts at 12:00PM , run time is 2:30PM , then back for more fun until 4:00 pm . Arrive early and stay late… and feel free to remain pants-less the entire time!
If you want more info let us know and we’ll get you in touch with the organizer!
We think the calendar that Baskit did was AMAZING. SO we had to bring you some more pics from the Calendar. We love it and think they did a great job!
Ready for a great pair of underwear? The Baskit $12 Tuesday pair this week is the Ribbed Brief. It comes in 5 different colors. The Ribbed Brief is known for their amazing pouch fit and a great low profile on your waist, drawing attention to your best assets without sacrificing comfort. Find these listed under the Specials on the Baskit website.
New Year and time to get new underwear. If that is your resolution then check out the Baskit $12 Tuesday today. This week the pair is the Light Low-Rise Trunk. Make sure you go to the specials page for all the specials.
If you’ve been a fan of the blog for the last few years, you know we used to do a podcast. We are relaunching that in the next month. I’m working on getting people lined up to be on it that include brands, retailers, staff members and real guys out there.
- My initial plan is to do a roundtable discussion of underwear talking about whats happening in the world of underwear. That include new pairs, innovation, creativity and more in underwear.
- That is not all we want to have interview with brands so you can hear from the brands about how they created lines, new lines released and more
- Behind the scenes of shoots and Vegas. Hear stories from our shoots and what happened. Also, I always have great stories from Vegas so I”d love to share them with you guys.
- We want to have shows with readers on it, both gay and straight. Where we talk underwear from the “everyday guy” perspective. I think we have some of the smartest and brightest readers on the net.
I want to know what you want to hear on the podcast. What would be important? Is there a person or brand you want in particular on the shows? Are you interested in being on a show? Fill out the form below and let me know. If you are interested in being on make sure you leave your contact info, other wise you can leave it blank.
Picture by Baskit.
Want some great colors and a great pair of underwear? Then today’s Baskit $12 Tuesday is perfect for you. It’s the Simple Low-Rise Trunk. Available in a few great colors and just $12 today only
Maybe Santa isn’t bring you underwear this holiday….remember the days when we didn’t want to get undies? This week if you want to get some great undies try out some of the great deals at Baskit! Today they have the Baskit $12 Tuesday but also have then pair of the week. Check them out on the specials page on the Baskit Site
The Baksit $12 Tuesday is the ActionCool Cotton and Cotton Mesh Square Cut Brief. Both pairs are just $12 Each. But this is not the only thing on sale, check out all the specials on the sales page! Find this and more at the Baskit Website
This week the $12 Tuesday is the Just /b/ Brief. The color contrast brief is the pair you can get for a great deal today – Just /b/ and you’ll /b/ one step closer to amazing. The Just /b/ brief couples bold colors with our signature style for a truly unique pair of underwear. 90% Micro Modal 10% Elastane. Find it under the special page on the Baskit website.
It’s Baskit $12 Tuesday. That is when an amazing pair from Baskit is only $12 for the day. This week it’s the Billy Boy Brief. This is the brief that has the built in condom pocket. Go to the specials page to find the $12 deal.
I can’t remember the last time a Jockbrief was the $12 Tuesday Pair from Baskit. This week they have the Luxe Brief on sale. If you have been wanting to try a pair then now’s the time to score a great pair. Just got to the Baskit site and go under specials
Who’s ready for some great undies at great prices? This week the Baskit $12 Tuesday is the Simple Low-rise trunk. As the name suggests it’s simple design but fits great. To check it out go to the Baskit site and make sure to see all pairs on sale under the specials section.
Looking for a great pair of undies at a great price? Then check out the Baskit $12 Tuesday pair of the week. This week it’s the Billy Boy Low Rise Trunk. Available in the three colors shown. Also while at the site check out all the pairs on sale listed on the specials page
The journey that is UNB started five years ago this month. Each year I try to pinpoint the exact day that UNB was born but always come up short. The formation of UNB came about when I got laid off from my marketing job in 2008. I had worked at another underwear blog briefly and it wasn’t covering what I wanted to know about underwear. So the journey began. I figured it would be a great way to get some great undies and occupy my time for the few months I was out of a job.
Well the economic downturn of 2008 happened and the unemployment lasted a bit longer then I had expected. UNB quickly became a job for me to have an outlet for my creative energy. There wasn’t much pay but it was a lot of fun. I have met some amazing people, many whom I consider my friends, that I never would have met had I not started UNB.
Some of my best memories of the last 5 years:
- There are a few companies who have been there since the beginning and Baskit is one of those. Eric at Baskit took the time to really give me a great education of the industry and was the one person responsible for my first trip to Vegas in 2010. It was a super fast trip. I was in Vegas literally for a day. Flew in at 7 PM and was out the next night at 11 PM. But I got to meet a lot of the people i have been emailing and talking too on the phone. As they say it’s great to do an online friendship but nothing beats face to face. Ever since then I have gone to Vegas to meet with brands. Eric is a great resource for me and the blog.
- I was an underwear lover, and like most, we never really know what it takes to make underwear. I mean the actual production. Alex at Go Softwear took time and spent over an hour explaining the industry from sourcing to production. It was crash course in underwear production. To this day I still draw on that conversation when I’m talking production.
- In 2009 I have met one of my favorite people in the world. It is our Asst Editor Emeritus John. He, i think, responded to a post I did about finding writers/reviewers. Little did I know when he responded, we would work so well together. We built a lot of what UNB is back in 2009-2010. He has had professional obligations that he has taken a step back from the blog but he is still a friend and you will see him on the site from time to time.
- Hosting has always been an issue. When we started we were on blogger. We moved off because the URL never functioned well, so we got our own hosting in March 2009. The jump way made. Things went pretty well for the next two years. Then we hit the magic number and our server hosting started to throttle us and we upgraded to our own server. It was a few weeks of pain for readers and myself, but since then we have had relatively few issues. We hope it stays that way
- Another person I have to thank is Alex here. You know him from the Video reviews and if you follow us on Twitter. He has taken to both those mediums and really spread the word about UNB. He’s consistently gone above and beyond for the blog. He’s been our good will ambassador for quite a while. He recently was named our newest Asst Editor, a position he so rightfully deserved!
- Flash forward a few years and one of the best people I have met is Matt from Designer Drawers. We met a year ago when I drove over from Atlanta to Birmingham. He has been amazing to work with in shoots and models. He has amazing ideas and is one of the reasons the UNB shoots have improved over the last year. It’s a great relationship because he is very outgoing and I’m a little more introverted. Yeah I”m ore of the quiet nerdy guy. Which to me isn’t a bad thing but he comes up with the great ideas and bounce ideas off each other and sometimes I just let him run with it and the results are just amazing.
- One of the most recent memories is the “Who is your favorite underwear model?” post. This was done one night at 10 PM on a Thursday I think, and I figured we’d get a few hundred votes and announce the winner. Well, Philip Fusco and Jon Varak both had people tell them about the post (and who ever you guys are, I owe you undies) and they both started to campaign for the title. They both were super friendly and it never went negative. It was a lot of fun, plus I got to talk to a little to each Philip and Jon. Shortly there after I had a phone conversation with Jon. He really impressed me how down to earth and how he has his priorities in place. Not only is he handsome but he’s super nice. I have death with people in the industry who can be about them and how great they look. Jon was anything but he was surprised he was in the poll and just a joy to talk too! Well the results of the poll were released and we had over 12,000 votes. It blew me away. That has been the biggest thing we have ever done. Granted it wasn’t scientific and guys could vote as much as they wanted!
There are a few memories and people that I had to mention. There are many more people who have helped make UNB a success. I want to thank all those I didn’t mention as well for the success over the last five years. There are too many to mention.
Lastly would be you guys, our readers. Without you none of this would have been possible. You guys are amazing and keep sharing your love of underwear. We are working hard to get the site more personal so you get to know us and hopefully consider us friends as well. We have a lot in the works and plan on telling you about it later this year. The world of men’s underwear is an amazing community and I’m honored to be a part of it.
This week’s pair for Baskit‘s $12 Tuesday is the Luxe Brief! The Luxe Brief is made with 95% Modal Cotton, making it extraordinarily soft to the touch, and 5% Spandex which ensures that the Luxe will fit your form like a glove, no matter how often you wear them and we’re betting that will be often!
Today’s Baskit $12 Tuesday is a brief! This Ribbed Brief! This is one of their classic pairs. If you are a fan of Baskit, we would suggest putting this pair in your underwear drawer. Also go under specials to see all the deals currently going on at Baskit
This Brief Distraction features two friends of UNB. The first is the model. You may reorganize Matt from our Swimwear Guide, and he is the owner of Designer Drawers. The second is the photog, Ignacio Rivera Jr. has shot the last few shoots we had. Matt is wearing Baskit underwear.
Tuesday means one thing, no it’s not the day after Monday, rather it’s $12 Tuesday today. Baskit always has a great deal on Tuesdays. This week the pair on sale is the Light Low Rise Trunk. Available in a few colors and only on sale today. If you want a few more deals go to the specials page to get a some great pairs at a great price
We are sharing the Brief Distraction love for Baskit today. This is the Luxe Brief. We hope you enjoy this awesome photo for an awesome Brand!
It’s Tuesday and time for some great underwear deals. This week the Baskit $12 Tuesday pair is the Urban Basics Brief. Which is available in black or white. This pair is only $12 today, so you snooze you loose. So head over to the Baskit site and go under specials to claim your deal!
This week the Baskit $12 Tuesday is the Light Yoga Cut V-Neck. Each week Baskit puts one pair on special. When can you get this shirt only today. Also while on the special page see the other pairs on sale!
By Head Baskit Maker Eric – Baskit Wear
First and foremost, I think a great pair of underwear starts with a great design. You want the underwear to not only fit well but look good on the men who wear it. To that you add good fabrics, quality elastics, premium waistbands. At Baskit we’ve been focused on good design. We’ve always tried to bring a mix of good designs to the marketplace so that our guys have options within our brand. So whether they reach for our original jockbrief or a pair of our boxer shorts, we want that pair of underwear to serve them well.
We share the underwear drawer with a lot of other great brands too and I think what we all strive to bring to the marketplace is underwear that gives a man confidence in himself. It’s really sort of that basic. When you put on a pair of underwear it needs to fit your body and feel good to you. It needs to feel like it was made for you. While we know our fit is not going to give every guy out there that feeling, we really try to focus on our guys, the guys that like baskit and wear it well. For those guys, we want to be the brand they dig through their drawer to find day after day. When we do that….well, that’s great underwear.
Find Baskit at http://www.baskitwear.com