Love to show off and have some fun undies? One brand you need to check out is Good Devil. Get 20% off at the UNB Store with code Dec820 at check out.
If you love Good Devil, we have it 25% off until midnight tonight at the UNB Store. Just use code Sept18 at check out. Also save on Secret male and more!
Welcome to the 2012 Holiday Guide. This has to be the biggest guide we have done to date. We had over 80 pairs of underwear, three models, a photographer, an assistant and a stylist. We are going into our own photography and will be launching something soon, so stay tuned. First we would like to thank our sponsors: Candyman, Clever, Pikante, PPU, Vuthy and Zylas at Gold Level, Croota and Premium Underwear Store for Bronze and Designer Drawers at Silver! A special shout out to Matt at Designer Drawers for helping get our models and our stylist.
Our models for this guide are Cody, Kyle and Adam. Cody was in our Swimwear Guide and both Kyle and Adam are new! We plan on doing another shoot with them soon! I am working on a behind the scenes video but so far the iMovie program is uncooperative. It will be out hopefully this weekend.
- Adam (left) is wearing the PPU Jock – 1001 for $21.00
- Kyle (middle) is wearing the PPU Boxer – 1232 for $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the PPU Thong – 0956 for $14.50
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Clever 0190 – Mesh Bars Boxer $24.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Clever 2137 – Niagra Boxer $25.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clever 2108 – Front Mesh Boxer $38.00
- Veston (left) is wearing the Zylas – 2803 – $22.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Zylas – 2884 – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the Zylas-4007 Brief – $20.00
- Kyle is wearing the Candyman – Santa Costume – $38.00
- Cody (left) is wearing Candyman – Singlet – $34.00
- Adam (right) is wearing – CandyMan – Boxer Pimp Costume – $36
- Kyle (left) is wearing Vuthy 279 – Bikini – %58
- Adam (center) is wearing V-275 Royal Plaid Bikini – $56
- Cody (right) is wearing V-300 Trunk – $56.00
- Adam (left) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Croota Night Surfer – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Croota Night Runner – $20
- Adam (right) is wearing the Croota Pattern Break Hipster – $20
- Both are available at the Croota Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Brief – $20.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Gigo Purple Bias Tank – $28 and Purple Bias Boxer Short – $21.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the JOR Comfort Brief – $19.00
- All are available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Cody is wearing the Gregg Homme Haze Brief – $39.00
- Available at Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Modus Vivendi Natural Jockstrap – $40.00
- Available at the Premium Underwear Store
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Power Brief – $28.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers site.
- Kyle is wearing the Pistol Pete Solar Brief – $26.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- Kyle (left) is wearing the 2(X)ist Athletic Jock – $22.00
- Cody (right) is wearing the 2(X)ist Splash N0-Show Brief $24.00
- Available at the Designer Drawers Site
- This picture we’re going to let you guess which model is which
- Left is the Pistol Pete Xpose Brief – $22
- Right is the Pistol Pete Web Brief – $22
- Available at the Designer Drawers site
- Kyle is wearing the Wrestler swim in USA colors – $80
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Cody (left) is wearing the BarUP brief in Fire/Ice – $23.50
- Adam (right) is wearing the XO Seamfree in Sunflore – $25.95
- Available at the aussieBum site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Skmpeez Varzity Brief in red – $26.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Skmpeez Zignature Boxer Brief in Gold – $30.00
- Available at the Skmpeez site.
- Cody (left) is wearing the BoyRio Trunk (releasing soon)
- Kyle (right) is wearing the BoyRio U-9A extreme Jock in Black
- Available at the BoyRio site.
2EROS, Frank Dandy and Manview Bodywear
- Adam (left) is wearing the Jock Series Trunk in Red – $30. Available at the 2EROS site.
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Frank Dandy Angle Trunk in Green – Available at the Frank Dandy site.
- Cody (right) is wearing the Manview Bodywear 69 Sport Trunk in Yellow – $22.50 – Available at the Manview Bodywear Site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Cover Male CM222 – Pouch Enhancing Boxer in Orange – $23.00
- Kyle (center) is wearing the Good Devil GD5505 – Jock Flex in purple – $21.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Intymen INT6152 – Track Brief – $20.00
- Available at the Underwear Station site
- Kyle is wearing the American Jock Action Mesh Singlet in red – $41.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the American Jock Mini Boxer in Gold/Royal – $22.00
- Adam (right) is wearing the Clean Metro Lo Rise Brief in Bluebeery/Fuchsia – $21.00
- Available at the Go Softwear site
- Cody (left) is wearing the Active Trunk in Grey
- Adam (center) is wearing the Simple Boxer Brief in Light Blue
- Kyle (right) is wearing the America Brief in Blue/Gold
- Coming soon to the /baskit/ site.
- Adam (left) is wearing the CX68-Trunk in Royal/Green – $32.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief in Camo – $32.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the CX76-Sports Brief Black/White/Red – $32.00
- Available at the Cocksox Site. All prices in Australian Dollars
- Cody (front) is wearing the PF01- Pride Frame Bikini in Red – $24.00
- Adam (back) is wearing the JS-M28 Cheek Hug in Journal – $28.00
- Available at the Joe Snyder Site
No Limits Underwear, C-IN2 and Male Power
- Cody (left) is wearing the No Limits Underwear White Mesh Boy Short – $14.50. Available at the No Limits Underwear Site
- Adam (center) is wearing the C-IN2 Zen Punt $28.00 and V-Neck $36.00. Available at the C-IN2 Website
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Male Power 144-172 Pouch short in Black/White
FreshPair and Modus Vivendi
- Kyle (left) is wearing the Diesel – Fresh and Bright Divine Boxer Trunk – $27.00. Available at the FreshPair website
- Cody (center) is wearing the Modus Vivendi Querelle Brief in Red – $30.00. Available at the Modus Vivendi site
- Adam (right) is wearing the Emporio Armani 110814-2A506 Stretch Cotton All Over Logo Print Brief in Red – $26.00. Available at the FreshPair website.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Tulio MX06 Trunk in Royal – $48.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio JA05 Lace Up Trunk in White – $48.00
- Both available at Erogenos
- Cody (left) is wearing Tulio 12B10 in black/red
- Adam (center) is wearing the Tulio 12W2 Singlet in black – $44
- Kyle (right) is wearing the Tulio 12M10 Trunk – Black/Royal
- These are available at International Jock.
- Adam (left) is wearing the Cellblock13 Fugitive Short in Red/Black – $30.00
- Cody (center) is wearing the Cellblock13 Prizefighter Jock in Black/Yellow – $24.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing Cellblock13 Singlet in Black – $44.00
- Availalbe at the Cellblock13 site
- Adam (left) is wearing the Timoteo Navy Swim – $44
- Cody (center) is wearing the Timoteo Sport 2.0 Athlete Jock – Red – $22.00
- Kyle (right) is wearing the the Clubhouse Soccer Jock – Grey/Black – $32.00
- Available on the Timoteo Website.
We hope you enjoy this guide. We have more pics to share through our Brief Distractions over the next week or so. Check out all the pairs and get them for you or your significant other! Let us know what you want or get for the Holidays!
Welcome to the 2012 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide. This year we are showing you some of the special pairs just for Valentines day, but we are also showcasing the pairs you can wear year round. These are just a few we think would be amazing this Valentines Day. We would love to hear some of your suggestions so leave a comment or post on Facebook as well!
We also added some staff picks! See what a few of the guys think would make a great Valentines pair, Note some of the pics are in the guide. I picked these before I looked over the guys suggestions. I guess great minds think a like!
Note: The guide is set up so that each bullet is a picture. It goes left to right. Also, click any pic to make larger
|Good Devil – Underwear Station
You can purchase these at the Underwear Station site
You can purchase these at the 2(x)ist site or the Love me lines will be available at some of the bigger department stores
You can purchase these at the Modus Vivendi site
Please check the MalePower Site for where to purchase
You can purchase these at the Erogenos site.
| Gregg Homme
You can purchase these from the Gregg Homme Site
| Andrew Christian
You can Purchase these at the Andrew Christian store.
These can be purchased at the Undergear.com Site
These maybe purchased at the Cocksox Site
You may find these at some of your favorite retailers online
These can be bought from the Baskit website
These can be bought at the AussieBum Site.
| Staff Picks:
See above for other staff pics. We had great minds and many that were chosen were also chosen as staff picks too!
Welcome to the 2011 UNB Holiday Gift Guide. You may notice something different, we didn’t shoot this one. The reasons are numerous but we are running stock pics. The pics are small and you can click them all to make them larger. We are running them this small due to the number of undies we have on the guide.
We are giving you the company, website and price where available. If we didn’t include your favorite then let us know in the comments.
Dead Good Undies
|Coupon Detials: Save 15% when you purchase Andrew Christian style 2303 tank, Off Yer Head Woven Tank SU11-KN02, or any CXXVI, COPY, or MAKIA products from Andrewchristianshop.com in the week. Just enter code 15112211 at checkout. Coupon code does not work with Paypal or Google checkout. Please make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the coupon code. Does not apply to other items. May not be combined with any other coupons or offers. While supplies last. Offer subject to change anytime with out notice. Offer expires: November 29,2011 at 11:59pm PT|
| JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL BLACK FRIDAY EVENT STARTS EARLY – 20% OFF STORE WIDE
Forget battling the lines for a deal – shop online! Jockstrap Central is having their biggest sale ever and it’s starting early. From Thursday at noon right until midnight (North American EST or Global GMT -5:00) on Friday, November 25th they’re offering 20% off of all products.
The best thing is you don’t have to be in the United States to take advantage of this shopping tradition, they ship worldwide!
This sale is simple – no discount codes to remember, simply visit Jockstrap Central and you’ll find all their gear listed with it’s original price and the sale price. Just remember that during this short sale, no discount codes will be accepted – double dipping just isn’t cool!
|Just in time for the holidays Rufskin is pleased to announce some great new styles that will surely turn heads during this season’s events. They are offering free worldwide shipping on orders of $100 or more. Enter code RUFNOIR|
|aussieBum is giving you up to 50% off. Check out all the sales from underwear st 35% off, swimwear 50% off and more! Its their silly season sale and its only while stocks lates|
|Timoteo is giving you Free Shipping on orders over $50. Use code HOL2011, this isn’t a Black Friday deal it’s good till 12-31-11. So this is good throug the entire holiday season|
|YOU CAN’T ESCAPE IT!!!!!! Christmas is coming so we thought we’d take this opportunity to remind you about some of the festive undies we stock from brands like Bum Chums and Joe Snyder. But that’s not all, we’ve just taken delivery of some rather spiffing new underwear from one of our favourite brands Bruno Banani which includes a rather slinky twinpack of microfibre shorts (which if they sell well they will probably end up as a line that we can keep repeat ordering) and the translucent, ultra light Orient Express range.
Plus just in time for Christmas we’ve added in a brand of socks from Colombia called Saint Jacamo because let’s face it, pretty much everyone gets socks for Christmas so make sure you insist on getting some decent ones like these (plus the bonus is that they are very inexpensive).
Happy shopping from the Dead Good Undies team.
|JEWELS is Mundo Unico’s latest creation. This 2011 winter collection sparkles with glee and radiance. Filled with bright cheerful eye catching colors; Jewels presents shinny waistbands in: yellow, red, green and smoke, combined with original prints and fabrics that are only found in Unico’s fashion designer underwear. A perfect gift for someone special who deserves the quality, perfect fit and exceptionally crafted underwear by Unico. Available at Cityboyz Fashions.|
| 25% Off all Joe Snyder, Good Devil and Intymen in Stock!
Free Shipping on all US and Canada orders plus we offer great international shipping rates.
Browse today at www.mensuas.com
The guys at Good Devil are certifiable! And if you had any doubt, out the window that doubt will go when you check out their latest crazy creation: The Ballz-Out Jock. Even crazier is that for the next three days, until Sunday, November 20th, as an introductory offer, they’re 25% off.
Here’s the details: The front is like a slim brief made from a smooth stretchy poly/spandex blend with a contoured pouch designed to push your dick out for a protruding effect but where it really gets interesting is a cutout at the bottom of the pouch that’s reinforced with an elastic edging. You stick your balls through this hole and due to the elastic, they are kept firmly in place sticking out of the pouch for all to see. It sounds crazy and it is, but it works, it’s comfortable, it’s stylish and it’s beyond sexy.
As for the back, it’s has a top piece similar to those cut-out briefs that have become hugely popular lately. The unique shape perfectly frames the top of your ass while the traditional jock straps frame the rest.
We’ve got the Ballz-out Jocks in Black, White, Blue and Red which you can see in all their glory on Ryan and Adam over at Jockstrap Central.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
Christmas is coming and the mail carrier’s bag is getting fatter by the day!
If you’re looking to order a Christmas gift for someone from Jockstrap Central to be shipped to an address outside of North Anerica, to avoid delays or high “Express” shipping charges then we strongly suggest ordering by the following dates:
Most International Destinations: November 29th.
Africa: November 22nd.
SHOW US YOUR JOCKSTRAP CONTEST!
Last chance to enter our fifth annual Show Us Your Jockstrap Contest for a chance to win one of seven shopping sprees on Jockstrap Central. Sunday is the final day to send us your photo to enter the contest.
For more details and the contest rules, please check out our contest page here:
|Go Softwear is offing 50% off their Go Natrual Line. This is in honor of Earth Day. The sale goes through April 23rd!|
|Calling all fans of Doreanse underwear – Dead Good Undies just restocked your favourites and added new exclusives! If you’ve not tried Doreanse yet, then today is the day to go for it while there’s maximum choice.|
|Cityboyz Fashions now has the newest Good Devil in stock! If you are a fan make sure you go check out all the styles in stock now!|
|James Tudor is giving you 25% off your order. Just enter code JTMESP25 at check out.|
|Don’t hide your eggs this Easter holiday! Get a FREE max cock ring with any purchase of WildManT products at His Trunks! This special offer is not valid with any other discount code. Simply purchase WildManT products and receive this free gift!|
|SKMPEEZ SPRING CLEANING SALE!
BUY ANY 2 (Choose from their NEW 2011 collection) AND
FREE shipping to anywhere in North America! (orders of $99 or more before taxes)
HURRY! 2 WEEKS ONLY! or While Supplies Last Offer valid ’til April 30, 2011
For online purchases only at www.skmpeez.com Not valid with other coupons
COUPON CODE: SPRING11
|SHOP AND WIN AT JOCKSTRAP CENTRAL!
To celebrate Spring (or Fall for all you in the southern hemisphere) Jockstrap Central has got a contest going on. From now until April 25th, everyone who places an order at Jockstrap Central will be automatically entered into their contest. On Monday, April 26th they will be randomly selecting three customers who will receive either a $25, $50, or $100 gift certificate to use on JockstrapCentral.com. It couldn’t be easier.
Maybe it’s time to check out all the new gear at Jockstrap Central and get yourself a new outfit (or two) and if you do….Good Luck!
|For a few more hours you can buy one get one half off at Undergear.com|
|Andrew Christian is having another 17% off sale! This time its on the Varsity Trunk w/Show-it Tech and the Gigolo No Show Brief. Both are 17% off for the next two days.
Andrew Christian is having a flash sale! Where they are giving you an additional 17% off all sale items with code 17FLASH416 from now till April, 24 at 11:59 PT (Pacific Time in the US)
We just received word from our friends at Good Devil that the brand is now on sale at Freshpair.com! Which in itself is a good thing but Good Devil has created a limited edition waistband just for Freshpair.com. As you can see above it is very different from the current waistband. If you are a fan and want something different then go over and check out the limited edition undies!
I got a chance to see some of the new Good Devil Underwear. The new line which I will say is not for the shy. If you are familiar with the brand you know its def about sexiness and fun. Good Devil was released last year and has gained popularity quickly. We will not be posting too many pics of the line in this post, well of the front. I know, it sucks but our hosting company wouldn’t be happy with us if we ran them.
The new line consists of:
- Ballz-Out Series
- Lace Series
- Sheer Balls Series
- Bam Series
- Exposer Series
- Skin Series
The first one we will do is the Ballz-Out. As the name suggests there are certain things that stick out. Can you guess what they are? Well, we can’t show you the front, but if you go over to the Good Devil site you can see them. Its an interesting line to say the least. I am very interested in what you guys think of the series. It is available in a Bikini, Thong and Boxer. They have quiet a few colors as well; White, red, Turquoise, Pink, and black.
Next up we have the Lace Series. Over the last year the whole world of lace has come into its own in men’s underwear. We have had a lot of readers and Facebook fans that really do not like lace and will not wear it. But, its getting to be a popular fabric in men’s underwear, because we are seeing more and more lace. As I say they wouldn’t make it if it didn’t sell. Good Devil has embraced this trend and come out with a line of Lace. It consists of a thong, bikini and boxer. The colors available are black, white and grey.
The Sheer Balls series sounds like it should be similar to the Ballz-Out series but it’s not. Its a more polka-dot print on sheer fabric. It feels like a mix of the previous and new collections. It has similar styles to the last collection as in Bikini, Jock and Jock with the Good Devil branded waistband,but the boxer is very much like the Skin Series we will go over in this post. As you will see mesh is a trend with Good Devil. As noted the Styles are: Jock, Boxer, Thong and Bikini. The colors available is White, Red, Royal Blue and Black.
Bam Series is one that seems to be a lot of fun. This is one of those sexy and more like fetish wear. It’s black and looks very much like rubber to me. I got a chance to see it at Curve first hand and it looks as cool as the pics. I think many companies shy away from the more “fetish” type undies, which is a shame because they can be a lot of fun. The brief, g-string and thong have a cut out in the front. This does allow for easy access. The boxer is more full cut without the cut out. But what I really like the rear view of the jock. I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just cool looking. This is available in a thong, Boxer, Brief, G-String and jock. The only color available is black.
Exposer Collection is next on our list. This is a black mesh line. Again mesh is a staple with Good Devil, as noted above. This line is available with blue, red or white accents. The accents are in the name on the waistband and the piping used on the pouch. I am going to go back to the jock on this one as well. I posted a few weeks back this was the year of the jock. Good Devil proves this point very well. This jock is kind of a mix between a brief and a jock. That means the front has a very brief feel, there is a pouch but it continues to the leg straps like a brief, the pouch doesn’t end at the waistband. It’s a very cool jock again. This is available in the Jock, Brief, Boxer and Thong. The line is available in black with the accent colors above.
Last up is the Skin Series. This is where some color comes in the line. If you did see the video (ether the trailer or Underwear Station video you saw the model wearing this one). The line is designed to show skin and a lot of it. The Jockstrap is one that has a pouch more of a g-string. It’s very skimpy and small. The only difference the leg straps. The string and bikini both share this smaller pouch as well. You can see by the picture that there are two straps that come off the pouch and you can wear it more like a traditional brief or show off more skin. The Boxer is more traditional and only has cut outs on the sides. Still showing skin and sexy. This line is available in Jockstrap, Boxer, Bikini and String. The colors available are White, Purple, Black and Green.
Good Devil is definitely not for the shy or guy who doesn’t want to show off what he’s got! The new line lives up to the previous and takes it to the next level. If you are a fan of mesh, cut outs and smaller cuts you will like the line! They have been around under are year and are gaining popularity. I have seen them pop up all over the place. If you haven’t seen the line go to the Good Devil site or check out one of your favorite retailers.
What do you think of the collection? Are you a mesh fan? What about lace? Let us know what you think. Look for the preview of Intymen and more coming soon! You can get these from the Underwear Station Website.
I am back from Magic/Curve and I must admit it’s a great time but it wears you out. I know you are saying “you go talk to underwear makers/designers and see underwear models, what’s so hard about that?” Well, the amount of walking in Las Vegas is mind blowing. I am always worn out after the shows.
One thing I really noticed was jocks. I have seen them around but they seem to be a lot more prevalent this year. Most of the collections I saw had at least one jock if not more. There seems to be a rebirth going on for the jock.
Collections where I saw jocks are:
- Gregg Homme
- Good Devil
- Boy Rio
- Good Boy Gone Bad
- Andrew Christian
These are the ones I can come up with off the top of my head. Jocks are no longer the Bike #10 traditional jock. They are made out of mesh, spandex and sometimes lace. Jocks also have lace up pouches (like shoes), more then one strap and cross between briefs and jocks. If you had asked me a few years ago if you could improve on the jock, I would never have guessed all the innovations designers have come up with.
Then you have companies that have built businesses on jockstraps. The two that come to mind are Jockstrap Central and McKillop U/W. Jockstrap Central is your main store for anything jock related. You name it they will probably have it in jocks. Last year they scored the extremely hard to get Bike #10. They wouldn’t tell me how they did it but I know it wasn’t easy! Second, McKillop U/W has done some amazing work in designing new and great fitting jocks. They have color, an amazing pouch and even new materials. They are doing some great work and if you love jocks I say you try them.
This week alone we saw the release of two new jocks. The first was from Bone Wear and the second was from Pipe. It seems each week we see more and more jocks. That is the reason I pushed this post back to Friday. I was going to post it on Wed but the release of two jocks in one week kind of made my point.
Am I alone in thinking this? Have you guys seen more jocks? What innovations have you seen that you loved? Leave a comment here or on Facebook and let us know!
We love it here when there are new takes on classics in the world of underwear. It now makes me think of new ways to do the tighty whities! Hey if it can happen to jocks why not tighty whities?
The pic at the top is the new Pipe Jock, which I forgot to include on yesterday’s post for Pipe.
It’s time for the annual Valentine’s Gift Guide. Unlike last years guide, this is done using pictures from companies rather then being shot specifically for us. Time was not cooperating with us to get it done. We feel you will enjoy this as much as the previous ones. We hope you enjoy the selections we chose. We aim to make sure you and your man look incredible on Valentine’s Day!
We are giving you the choice of both classic and sexy pairs. We know there are guys who prefer the classics and want choices to reflect their taste while others want something sexy that shows off or enhances. We think we have both bases covered. As always, please click on the pics to see a better, larger image.
We bring you two super sexy pairs from Andrew Christian. We think the Gigolo Brief (left) and Boxer (right) would be great pairs for Valentine’s Day. Both of these are made of sheer material and show off all you have to offer. The Brief is $18 and the boxer is $23. You can get both pairs at AndrewChristian.com.
We can recommend the following pairs from aussieBum.
- First up (on top) is the Classic Red Brief. This is for the guy that wants something to show off the colors of Valentine’s but still wants to remain classic.
- Next is the WJPro (bottom left). This is the the new Wonder Jock line. It takes what’s given and shows it off. Think of it as a wonder bra for men!
- Lastly from aussieBum is the Valentines pair. Do you remember seeing the bunnies pair last year? If so, this is a similar pattern in a boxer. They are fun and imagine the looks you’ll when your pants come off!
You can get all three pairs from aussiebum.com.
Baskit is a company that allows you to have classical styles and be sexy at the same time. The new lines have very classic looks but in new colors and designs.
- The first pair we think would be awesome is the Ribbed Jock Brief (top). The front looks like a brief while the back is designed like a jock. It’s a mix between the two.
- The next pair is the Utility Boxer Brief in pink (bottom left). Pink has been an increasing color trend and is great for the occasion. I love the design and use of white material.
- Lastly is the Light Brief (bottom right). It’s perfect for the guy who wants something sexy but not too different. We definitely recommend the red!
All these can be purchased from the Baskit website. If you are lucky between now and Valentine’s, there may be a $12 Tuesday!
We don’t want to forget those in the Southern Hemisphere or those taking a nice romantic trip to a location in the tropics. Boy Rio has recently released new underwear and really great swimwear.
- Boy Rio has a super sexy underwear line that includes the Xtreme Low Cut brief (left) that we think is awesome for Valentine’s night.
- If you are going to a tropical location, you should try the PoolBlu “sunga” style Brazilian swimsuit (right). There’s a bit more coverage than a swim brief since it’s based on the swimsuits of Brazil.
You can get these directly from the Boy Rio website!
A company we had to include is Cocksox. They have been featured on UNB many times in the past and they will continue to be a part of our underwear family. We feel they have two great pairs for Valentine’s Day. Cocksox is a company that believes underwear should be fun and sexy, driving them to create new styles that show off what you have…and then some!
- One of the sexiest pairs is the CX01ME, which is the classic brief made of mesh. It has the traditional pouch in a bikini cut. (left)
- The classic brief CX01 is also a must have. The pair is created to lift and show off. Red would be our recommended color for the occasion. (right)
You can get these pairs from the Cocksox website.
Dead Good Undies has some really super sexy HOM products. If you aren’t familiar with HOM, this is the perfect chance to try them out. They are a brand that has been around in Europe for a while, but we here in the states rarely see them except for online. They are very well made and generally smaller cuts than we are used too but they look awesome and fit amazingly.
- If you want more of a trunk cut, try the Valentine Hipsters. They have great colors, but for Valentine’s Day, go with the red, as pictured, or pink. (left)
- There is no better holiday for thongs! The HOM String Twinpacks will make a statement to your special love. They will know you are in the mood for romance after dinner. (Right)
These are available from Dead Good Undies.
There is a new company on the scene and it’s called Diego Barberi! They are based out of Switzerland and currently only have a trunk style. We are reviewing two pairs and those will be posted soon. Until then, we want you to check out the pair called Ibex. They are a red trunk with a white embroidered design. They are initially beginning with a small line but we hope to see more from them soon. They may be new but they definitely would be great for this occasion. You can bring a Swiss styling to your undies drawer! These can be purchased directly from the Diego Barberi website, but make sure you click the English link at the top unless English isn’t your only language.
Erogenos has some really great pairs for Valentine’s. If you are not familiar with them, they are known for having super sexy and fun underwear. It’s not plain and boring at Erogenos. I would say they are one of the “go to” sites for sexy!
- What special day wouldn’t be complete without animal print? Well how about an animal print thong! It’s definitely shows that you are ready to be an animal yourself. The Pikante Jaguar G-String is perfect for bringing out the animal in you. (left)
- Another really great, sexy brand is Gregg Homme. We’ve said they are bringing sexy back and doing it well. The pair for them is another thong and is the Commando Thong. It’s small, fun, and made of super stretchy material. (center)
- Last is a new brand called Narciso. Narciso is out of Buenos Aries that facilitates form fitting designs and bright colors. This is proof in the Narciso Boxer. The black stripes with red highlights make the pair really fun. (right)
These pairs are available at the Erogenos website.
Next on our guide is Frank Dandy. Frank Dandy is known for great designs and great colors. The pairs we chose for this is the Five Star Brief and Trunk. We think these would be the perfect addition to your underwear collection. You can wear them really at anytime, but to us, they seem like a fantastic choice for Valentine’s Day. We wanted to pick a wild print but thought these would be a much better choice. You can get these from the Frank Dandy website.
Geovanny is one of the companies I don’t think many people have seen. I really love his take on underwear design. He has taken a classic design and put a new, innovative spin on it. The pair we chose is the red brief with white trim. They are a more full cut but still just as sexy. The front seam accents the pouch in a new way that I haven’t seen from other designers. To purchase this pair, go to the Geovanny website!
Again, we don’t want to forget those in the Southern Hemisphere and those planning a romantic trip southward. Marcuse is a swimwear company out of Australia. Over the last few years, Australia has become one of the major players in the underwear/swimwear market. Marcuse is one of the newest and hottest swimwear companies around today. The pair we chose is the Arrest Me swimsuit in red. This is a very brief design of swimwear. This would be great for a romantic beach getaway! It’s not for the shy, so be ready to show it all off. You can get this pair from the Marcuse website.
N2N Bodywear is a necessity in a Valentine’s Day guide. They have always care about the sensuality of men. Every new line they release is about showing off a man’s body. This includes underwear, swimwear, and workout wear. The pair that would be great for the holiday is the N2N Freedom Bikini. It’s got a signature waistband and comes in blue and red. Either pair you purchase would be great to wear out to dinner. You can get this pair from the N2N Bodywear website
Are you ready for some RED? If so, then we have you covered with Olaf Benz. Olaf Benz is a brand that originally hit the fashion scene in Germany and has spread across the globe. When I first saw these, I was WOW’ed! They are so fun! I think I literally said “FUN” when I opened the email.
- The first picture features the Squrepant and Carreshirt. Both are form fitting and would make a great combination. Be warned that they are super sexy and body conscious! (left)
- Maybe you simply want some fun, red briefs. You should try the Sportbrief. It’s perfect for that active guy in your life. You can wear it more than just to dinner or a day out since it gives you great support. (center)
- You might want to show off. If that’s the case, you definitely need to try the Stringtanga. It has two straps that run around back and a pouch. It’s definitely not for the faint of heart.
You can find these awesome selections at the Olaf Benz website.
You may remember Beyond Big Branding from our long johns giveaway. They also have other great underwear selections. Specifically speaking, the Piss & Vinegar brand. We have reviewed these and they are some of the most comfy underwear around. They are very stretchy and conform to your body. The pair we chose is the Spectrum Low Rise in red. They are another classical style but with great materials and do not fit like traditional undies. You can purchase these from the Beyond Big Branding website.
Speaking of giveaways, currently we are running our Ristefsky Macheda giveaway. It’s going great and they have created really awesome packs for you for Valentine’s Day. In today’s economy, that is a really great thing! They give you two items for a really great price for those who want to try Ristefsky Macheda. If that doesn’t get you, maybe free world wide shipping with no minimum order will peak your interest. These packs include the Swim Gym, which is a great new swim style (and super sexy) and a shorter men’s swimwear trunk that mocks an old school gym short. These are available in four great colors. These are currently exploding in Melbourne!
- The first is the Retro Inspired Gift Pack. You receive a Striped Low Rise Brief in Red/Gray and then a Tetro Low Rise Brief in Charcoal and red! (top)
- The next is the Red Dare Underwear Gift Pack. This one is all about red! It includes one Dare Low Rise Brief in and a Dare Low Rise Trunk. We’ve reviewed the Dare line and it performed very highly in our standards. (bottom left)
- The last pack is the Swim Gym and Dare Low rise brief. This includes the Dare Low Rise in Red and the new Swim Gym in red. Both are extremely sexy in our eyes.
To order these packs, go to the Ristefsky Macheda website and select “Underwear”. They are available and with FREE SHIPPING!
Timoteo is up next on our guide. This is a brand we have watched grow in the last few years. It’s wonderful seeing such a great brand become popular and do well. They started with the classic line and then expanded into Quake and now the Sport line. We are bringing you the last two lines for the guide.
- The first pair is the Quake Brief in pink. This isn’t a pastel pink but a bold, bright pink! You will definitely make a statement when you wear it. (Left)
- The second pair is the Athlete New Jock, part of the Sport line. It’s a brief with a jock back. We think the black with red is perfect for Valentine’s Day.
To order these, go to the Timoteo website!
Todd Sanfield Underwear is a new addition to the underwear scene. It’s founder is Todd Sanfield who has graced the cover of DNA Magazine three times. He has modeled underwear and decided to create an underwear line himself. He has created a line with superior fit, great quality, and incredible durability. The line is now available and the red briefs above are our choice! To check out the entire collection, go to the Todd Sanfield Underwear website!
We have only a few more companies left and how could we produce a guide and not include Undergear.com? They have been one of the founding companies in the world of mail-order underwear. They were around before we knew what the Internet was, provideing us with the International Male and UnderGear catalogs with the latter still available today.
- The Extreme Jock Trunk is the perfect pair in which to play cupid. It is a trunk that features a really great pouch. (top)
- Maybe you need or want to wear silk. If so, the Extreme Collection Silk Trunk is prefect for you. The pair has a contour enhancing pouch so you have no problem showing off! (bottom left)
- Are you a fan of 2(x)ist? If so, you need to check out the Valentine’s Contour Brief. The interesting thing about this pair is it has “Love Me” sewn into the waistband! (bottom center)
- Last is another choice of swimwear. If you are going on a trip, you may not want a swim brief, but maybe you want something more conservative and just as sexy. Try the Tactics Tahiti Swim Trunks. They are a short type that can be worn as your swimwear or a cover-up for something underneath. (bottom right)
All these can be found at Undergear.com.
Underwear Station has some terrific pairs that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. We had trouble picking only four pairs. There are so many from Joe Snyder, Gigo, and more to choose from. We managed to whittle our selections down to four from Good Devil and Intymen. Both new brands are really making a splash in the US market.
- The first is to hot for us to show you on UNB. It’s the Good Devil Mesh Boxer. The front is pure mesh and completely see through! As you see, we only show the back. We suggest this selection for the bold. You can’t be shy and wear this pair. (top left)
- Jocks are something we haven’t profiled on our Valentine’s guide, but this time, we did with the Good Devil Mesh Jock! It’s another “too hot” for UNB! It features a mesh pouch and allows the person you’re with enjoy it as much as you will enjoy wearing it. (top right)
- Our next choice is Intymen. We didn’t want to go totally sexy and mesh for everything, so we chose the Swing Enhance Brief. It has a built in package hammock that shows off what you have to offer! (bottom left)
- Lastly is the Intymen Slot Boxer. It’s a trunk cut with an almost open side. It is connected by six horizontal straps. It’s a very sexy design and prefect for a romantic encounter!
You can purchase these directly from the Underwear Station website.
We wrap-up our guide with Unico. Here, you will find that amazing “Unico” pouch that is ergonomically designed to fit men like a glove. They also are not afraid of color or patterns. The pairs we chose, we hope, will give you endless moments of comfort and pleasure.
- The Classic Mid Boxer, in red, is for those who like a little more coverage and a great fit. It covers down to the mid-thigh and has the signature Unico waistband. It’s literally perfect for any day. (left)
- If you are searching for color that isn’t traditional for Valentine’s Day, give the Vivaz Short a try. It features pink, black, and blue color bands. It is a pair that can be perfect for any date night as it is different and fun. Well, that’s our opinion at UNB and this would definitely match that criteria. (right)
You can get these from the Unico Site.
This has been our guide for the 2011 Valentine’s Day observance. I hope you have enjoyed it. We hope it not only entices you to buy undies for Valentine’s Day, but also creates a spark in making everyday a fun underwear day. We think underwear should reflect your inner self and your personalty.
As always, we invite you to contact Underwear News Briefs and let us know if your favorite Valentine’s Day undies didn’t make our guide. We definitely want to hear from you and, who knows…you may teach us a thing or two about sexy underwear. Post a comment here or on our Facebook page or Twitter us. We love to hear what you like and what makes your Valentine’s Day special.
|Its the count down to Christmas! And Undergear.com has what you always wanted… You can get $15 off orders $75 or more or $24 off orders $100 or more. Make sure you use code UGVG at check out!|
|Have you been naughty or nice? Either way Freshpair.com has something just for you. You can be as naughty as you want with thongs, mesh and smaller cuts. Or, maybe you want to be nice with the fuller cuts, cottons and traditional colors. Either way you can get some great undies. Go over to the site and check them out!|
|MAN ZONE APOLLO COLLECTION BLENDING CLASSIC AND MODERN STYLING
You may find this hard to believe, but some guys don’t wear jockstraps all day long so until we make jockstrap fanatics out of everyone we’ve got some great “regular” underwear for those non-jockstrap days. We chose Man Zone’s Apollo line not only because they’re extremely comfortable but also for their interesting detailing.
The Apollo line includes comfy briefs, trunks and a sexy y-back thong but our favorite is a modern tank top with a retro feel. Constructed of a combination of soft ribbed and non-ribbed cotton with a hint of spandex for shape retention, these are top drawer underwear.
They come in black, white and heather grey and although you can order your tank top and underwear sets in matching colors, why not take a walk on the wild side and mix them all up!
MORE GREAT SAVINGS
As we told you last week, we’ve got a holiday clearance sale going on with products marked down by up to 25%. The clearance sale includes items from McKillop, Nasty Pig, Go Softwear, Male Power, JM, Zakk, and COLT plus we’ve just added Activeman Contour Jockstraps in three colors to the lineup. Get them while you can!
To see all the sale items, just click the red “sale” button in the left hand column of any page on Jockstrap Central.
|10Percent.com has MensFit Underwear now. They are preordering now nad you can get 15% off your order, this offer expires Dec 26th. They also have Jack Adams underwear. We did a few Brief Distractions of them and when you buy three you can save 10% off your order! Check them out because they are defined by those who wear it.|
|Skiviez is giving you some Christmas Coupons. Take $10 or $20 your order. You can order up to Dec 23rd with FedEx over night. You can also get it boxed, wrpped and with a bow for $9.99.|
|It’s the Christmas Party Weekend!! And we’re partying hard here at Dirty Fukker Towers 🙂 To help celebrate we’re offering 30% off EVERYTHING today through until we fall back through the doors on Monday morning the 20th December. That’s 30% off multipacks 30% off discounted lines AND 30% off delivery too. This is our biggest sale ever and it’s our way of saying a big thank you to you our customers. Just log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and to pick up some great deals just enter the word PARTY when you check out. Have a great weekend and we’d like to take this chance to wish you all the very best over the Festive Season.|
|Please Note: US Priority Mail is available for the last minute holiday gifts.
7 Day Sale
Save 20% off all Good Devil Underwear at Mensuas. No coupon is required, items are marked 20% off. Great time to pick up several pairs.
Everyone has a good side and a devilish side and the Good Devil brand allows you to explore both. Admittedly, there is more devil than good in our products, but of course that is what makes it so fun. Good Devil is not for the faint of heart; it’s all about sex appeal and feeling great. Good Devil’s most conservative piece is sexier than 99% of the underwear out there, so proceed with caution and only wear Good Devil if you want to look and feel sexy. Good Devil…for those who dare.
Free Shipping is included for US and Canada customers plus great international shipping rates.
Shop with us at mensuas.com
|Visit the Schultz E-Shop for last minute Christmas gift ideas.
With only a few shopping days left.
Order before Midnight on December 18th and get 20% off using the following code at checkout: e20 www.schultzjeans.com
Saxx is celebrating the 12 days of Christmas in style this year. From December 12th until Christmas Eve Saxx is giving away 12 daily prizes of 12 pairs of underwear.
To enter: Simply tell us who you think needs to hear about the gift of comfort this holiday season. Saxx will send your friends/family a quick email explaining to them why Saxx are the most comfortable underwear for men. You will be automatically entered into our “12 Days of Christmas” contest and emailed a $5 off code.
When you place your order on or before Monday, December 20, we’ll update you to free express shipping to make sure your shipment arrives in time for Christmas Eve.
|10Percent.com is having a Labor Day Sale. You maybe saying Labor Day was over yesterday, but the sale goes on till Sept. 11th. You can save $10 off orders $50 or more! Just use code LABORDAY at check out. While you are there check out the new Rufskin Buck Underwear!|
|I have to say I personally love the undies at Dead Good Undies. They have a lot of the styles I just LOVE. They are fun, colorful and sexy! Some of the new undies the have are the brand Bum Chums. They have really bright colors and metalics that you will love. Also Check out the new Black from the ManStore!
THIS WEEKS TOP 5 BEST SELLERS FROM DEAD GOOD UNDIES
|Below the Belt is having a $35 swimwear event. You can get some of your favorites for only $35! Remember that Below the Belt is out of Australia so pricing is in AU Dollars Some of the brands inlcude Rufskin, LASC and 2eros. Note sizing is limited but shop early for the best styles|
|Do you have a hot date lined up soon? If so then maybe you should try out the 2Wink Loaded Boxer with the built in condom pocket. Twink has some really fun undies that we have reviewed and liked. Check out the 2Wink site for more!|
|Erogenos now has Intymen. This is another great brand I saw at Curve. It along with Good Devil is now available at Erogenos. Both are bright sexy lines that we will hopefully see around for a while. They are fun and exciting! If you haven’t seen the lines go over and check them out now!|
Remember click on the thumbnails to enlarge the pictures
The Curve Expo was held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas on August 16-18th. It is the only Lingerie and Men’s Underwear show in the Las Vegas area. I was able to go and talk to many of the lines there. It’s really great to sit down and talk with brands about the new lines. I am not covering everything I learned; the post would be amazingly long. But I plan to do more in depth posts when the lines are available to purchase.
I was able to sit down with Gregg Homme and talk to them about what’s coming up this next year. The one thing that I think they are doing well is sexy. You know there is a line between sexy and cheap and they constantly stay on the sexy side. The new lines coming out use mesh, animal print and more! I am going to go over the ones I took picks of (from left to right):
- Revolutionary Hyperstretch. It’s a pair that really molds to your body. It’s a strong fabric but amazing.
- Bandito – This was really cool it has mesh cut outs. It has a skull and cross bones, mud flap girl, bull and tribal. The mesh panel is fused in the material so it won’t come undone. It has matching shirts as well! They are very cool
- Predator – I recieved and email a few weeks back about animal print underwear. Well, here it is from Gregg Homme. It’s leopard print and a lot of fun. It’s from a g-string to a trunk
- Hercules – This one that ads a little shine to your dress. Its in a thong and trunk but the trunk’s pouch is detachable and sheer. The metal chain is detachable.
I saw all these and they have the line from last year. Gregg Homme is making high quality sexy undies. You know how sometimes you can get undies and they only last one or two wearing, with Gregg Homme you can have them for a while! We will go into detail when the line is out!
The one thing I LOVE about GIgo is the colors they use. It’s always bright and fun! This collection is no different. They aren’t afraid of using patterns. Many companies and this is not a slam on them, but they stick to the traditional. Gigo doesn’t and the colors they usually have are vibrant and bright. The favorite of mine is the Lover Boy Brief. It’s a pattern with a white background with gold thread, You may not see the gold in pics but it pops in person. The other line I like is the Picnic line. They have blue and pink plaid. Its’ a lot of fun. I won’t go into too much detail, but look for more!
Joe Snyder has one really cool thing that is coming out it’s the JS23 the Man Up! It’s been available in just black, but coming shortly will be in colors. It’s been one of their best sellers. It’s an enhancing piece that really shows off what you have in undies and under your clothes
Are you ready for a new line? How about something sexy? Well Good Devil is for you. It’s not for the shy! It’s a lot of mesh and a really fun line. It’s also one line we can’t show you a lot of, due to the mesh. They are just now launching and we will see a lot more of them. They have mesh and cut outs that really show off pretty much everything. They do have some tame ones, if you want to wear something sexy but not showing it all off! You will start seeing this in stores shortly, there is going to be an exclusive coming up that we will heavily promote! So stay tuned for that and get ready for sexy!
This is another new line that you should start seeing shortly. It’s a line that has some traditional colors and look but with a new fit. I haven’t tried them but they are more traditional. But traditional is not boring. They have been designed to fit very well. They have briefs, trunks and the usual underwear you would expect. But they aren’t traditional cuts. They have a little different pouch and I am expecting a really great fit. Its not limited to traditional they have some sexy, but not over the top designs. They are perfect for a date night. The last things you will see are the enhancing line. They enhance the backside and one does both back and front. I want to do a full post on enhancing underwear soon.
We have covered DMK since we started the blog. Dianne there has always done new and innovative designs. I got a chance to sit down and talk about the new underwear she designed for the show. The first thing that really stood out was the new pouch for the mesh designs. Just about anytime you have seen a mesh pouch in men’s underwear there is a seam down the center. Dianne has come up with a design that creates a pouch but moves the seam from the center. It is really something innovative. The ones at the show were samples so I am not sure the exact release date will be but as soon as it’s shot and ready to go, we’ll let you know
I thought it was amazing that I got to meet Cocksox. They came all the way from Australia just for the show. They also used model Tory George from NorCalBodz! So we were really happy about that, and they do have some great new styles coming out. I even have a picture of Tory in them but I have been sworn to secrecy! And it’s killing me cause you now how much I love, I mean LOVE Cocksox. But I will say that they are just as awesome in person as over email. I really hope they come back to a show, but it’s a long way, but I think they would do amazing in the US Market. I remember the first time I saw them and was in awe; little did I know 4 years later I’d be working with them! I will being you more in depth as it comes out, I PROMISE.
We have never had a chance to talk to Tulio. I got introduced to them and they have some really great swimwear and underwear coming out this year. We talked about the blog. We have them in our spring swim guide for sure. We built the start of a good relationship and will be bringing you more about their lines in the next few months. Tulio is a company that has done really great swimwear. They had a lot at the show and I got a few pictures of their model in a few of the newer looks. I will bring more information about the line very soon.
MaleBasics is going in a new way. They are doing Male Lingerie. Which I know many of you out there are going what? But they have had some good success with the line. The line is basically lingerie for men. It’s made out of lace and other materials. It is an interesting line that is for sure. We are in the process of writing the line up. They haven’t gone total lingerie; they still have the Malebasics line as well. This includes the contrast and microfiber lines. They are traditional underwear with a pouch design. Their model is a Chippendale’s dancer in Vegas.
If you have been reading the blog in the last month you saw a lot of Frank Dandy with the Brief Distraction at the Sobe Men’s Show. They are a brand out of Sweden that is known for it’s really great patterns, colors and prints. They haven’t been very big in the states but they are really making inroads to the US market. I received a pair there to review, they are pink and fun! I also found out that the warehouse is located in the Atlanta area, right around the corner from where I live. I am going to go over there and find out a lot more about the brand! It will be it’s own exclusive of UNB!
Report Collection, Saxx Apparel, JM, Whittall and Shon, Bend the Rules, Hugo Boss, and Calvin Klein.
All of these brands I talked to briefly. We will be continuing to work with Saxx, they are out of Canada and do really innovative and new underwear for sports and the active guy. Report Collection has been in Europe and is finally coming to the States. You have seen them in a few companies like Planet Undies or other European Underwear companies.
I also met a few retailers and store merchants. We want to include them on the site and profile some of the smaller retailers. There is also a new store opening in NYC for undies. We are excited about it and will let you know when it’s open. I met the owners while at Curve and they should be open shortly!
I will be attending the next Curve Expo in February 2011. I plan on going every six-months to the show to bring you the most up to date information. I hope you enjoy the show coverage and the videos. They will be out this week as well. Check out our YouTube channel and I will post them over the next week.
Up tomorrow is the recap of Magic! I hope you enjoy.