This is the second time I got to go to Magic. It’s a really big show, it’s not just men’s underwear it’s everything. It takes up two floors at the Mandalay Bay convention center. But there is a spot where all the underwear companies are located; it’s called Underwear Alley.
This year in attendance was Junk UnderJeans, Andrew Christian, Skmpeez, Timoteo, Baskit, Unico, Orca Blue, Clever, PPU, Candyman, Pikante, Pistol Pete, Obviously, Punto Blanco, Freeman, Brief Underneath, Go Softwear, ES Collection, Jocko Geovanny Underwear, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone
I first got to sit down with the folks at Andrew Christian. I got to go over the entire new line. They have some really great stuff coming out. I know that they are a big draw to a lot of you guys. I have the catalog in front of me right now. I can’t go into much detail, they don’t want a lot of what’s coming out in Nov out now. That’s the one thing about this show, some manufacturers don’t want anything spilled, while others want to tell about it. I respect that from Andrew Christian and will say that we have the new Flex Soft in and will be reviewing them shortly.
Then I talked to Junk UnderJeans. If you recall they were a big hit when we reviewed them a while back. We are in the process of getting more from them. We showed you a lot of their stuff with our brief distractions. They are known for being very fun and have really funky designs. They fit amazing, and I’m paraphrasing from the guys on the site. We maybe doing something with them soon… hint hint. But I think they are a brand that will grow and you will hear about them more and more.
Then I made my way to the Brief Underneath guys. I really enjoy talking to them. They are both really good guys and told me that they are about to be written up in GQ, I believe. Which is awesome. It’s a great concept of having a boxer and brief in one. I know many guys who like the look of a boxer but want the support of a brief. Plus, they have the new loungewear that looks great too. It has the same design and I think really cool. Their stuff I think is perfect for lounging around and just hanging out. I admit I have had boxers in the past, and that’s usually when I wore them was around the house. I think you should check it out and see for yourself.
The day was just starting when I got to the Skmpeez both. I have to say out of all the people in men’s underwear and swimwear that they are really fun. I really love hanging out with them and talking to them. I have noticed that the exposure has exploded for them in the last year. They are turning up in a lot of places. Which I’m really glad for, they will have a full line out in February in time for summer. I can’t wait to see what they do next.
Timoteo was next. You know it’s a hard day when you have to go to booth to booth and see the collections. I hear you guys saying, “Awe poor Tim” LOL, but I did a video of him telling about the collections. So I won’t go into it too much, but will post that hopefully this weekend. Timoteo does an awesome job at undies. He has great fit, colors and styles. It’s no wonder he’s become such a hit in the world of underwear. He really knows how to make underwear for guys. John on our site has gotten the jocks and he says they are one of the best. You should try them out if you haven’t. They will be awesome I can guarantee you!
I then briefly stopped by Freeman to talk. I got the new catalog but haven’t looked through it yet. But, they do some really fun stuff as well. I plan on doing a full post on them shortly. I think it is a brand you guys should know about!
Then it was off to my favorite, UNICO! Well one of my favorites. They don’t have anything new coming out till November. Which really isn’t that far off . I can tell you there will be some great striped and pattern undies. They will have that amazing Unico fit. I will most certainly do an in-depth write up on the blog about them. I have already put it in the calendar.
There was a new company at Magic called Orca Blue. They do swimwear and the really cool thing is that they can match board shorts and trunks/square cuts. Say you want to wear a square cut to the beach but not everyone wants to wear it with nothing over it, well they have matching board shorts that you can take off when you get to the beach, or just wear them. They got their inspiration from the 50’s and it’s a really cool line. They are brand new, just a few months old. But I think we’ll see some great stuff from them.
I circled back around to Pistol Pete and talked to them for a few. Pistol Pete is another fun line. It’s always got great patterns and prints. They have a log going on, and I didn’t get to talk to them much, they had buyers there all day, when I was there but I’m going to follow up with them about the lines. This is what happens at shows. The buyers are there to buy for the up coming season so I let them sell rather then talk to me. I will get more info about the lines shortly!
Baskit was next on my list. Which is a good friend to us here at UNB. I will say they are one reason we have been so successful. They really have helped us out and really gave us good advice when starting. I got a catalog and promptly lost it. Yes, I am not happy. I mailed all my stuff home and it’s the one thing that was not in my bag! I am getting another and will go into more detail about Basit for sure. It sucks when you go get info and then leave it! But they are sending me another! HURAH.
The fun keeps on going. I then go to PPU, Clever, Pikante, Candyman and Vuthy! The one thing I’m really excited about is Vuthy swim. It’s a brand new line of swimwear by an experienced designer, who I met and talked to a bit. The line will be amazing and very fun for this summer. I am working on an interview and will have more about them for sure. I know you’re thinking tell us something! You keep saying you’ll tell us more lately. Well in a second I will tell you whom I have videos for and they will be out starting this weekend. But back to the brands. Pikante is having a whole line of animal prints. Some of them have been released already, but they are really sexy and fun! Its great to see animal prints returning. PPU is having some very interesting designs to say the least. They are going to have to be seen and not described. I will hopefully have pictures this week for those. I briefly got to look at Clever and the new line is in the same style as Clever has done. I will find out more about the line and report back. But being there you sometimes forget to ask and remember after you leave. Lastly is Candyman. I gotta say I love Candyman, I think its great that some fun is back in the bedroom. Some of their new ones are the Super Hero, Handyman, and some really awesome football shorts. It’s just a lot of fun and I know this line isn’t for everyone but it’s still a lot of fun and our contest winners all loved their prizes!
Then I got the chance to talk to Jocko and Geovanny Underwear. Jocko has some really great swimwear. Geovanny has some really great undies. I have profiled him a while back and just think his designs are new and fun. The one thing he showed was the new Jockstrap he has. It’s in the picture above. It’s a new take on a classic design. I have his email and we are going to do more with him soon. Jocko we will show you the new swimwear when closer to spring!
Lastly is LASC. They are a company that has been around for about 20 years. I remember them because they had my favorite pair of swimwear, a tiny black bikini that I loved and wore out. That’s when I could wear them…. But I digress. They specialize in swimwear but also have work out wear. I like that they have everything from bikinis to board shorts. We were talking that we were looking forward to when bikinis aka Speedos would be making a come back in the American market. It’s happening in Europe but we’ll see about here. I saw the collection and they have some underwear not a lot but a lot of swim and work out wear. It’s really a great collection. Really amazing, and we will feature them in the swimwear guide but hope to have more from them soon.
Lastly, I didn’t get to meet up with Punto Blanco or Obviously but will get more information about them. Also while editing the same goes for Go Softwear! I will follow up and post more very soon! Trust me they are on my list and I will have some soon.
As I said above I did videos. Some with the people talking about the collections, and others just showing. I’m in the process of editing them and getting them up on the YouTube Channel. I will post them on the site over the next few weeks. But if you can’t wait, as soon as I have them done they will be up on YouTube. I have them from Timteo, Skmpeez, Orca Blue, Geovanny, Gregg Homme, Bend the Rules, and more. Not everyone did one, but I hope to keep doing this in the future. I think it’s better to hear what’s new from the companies rather then me!
We will be going back to Curve and Magic in February. Let me know what you guys want to know and see and I will do my best to get it done! BTW, I am posting all the pics from the shows on the Facebook page, so go over and check them out. They will be up tonight or in th
Cityboyz Fashions is giving you 25% off your third item of Punto Blanco. The new collection was inspired by the universe. check out the entire new line!
At aboystore.com we’re proud to feature items from two of our newest brands, 4Boys Gear and Sweat Under Gear. We carry a number of exciting items from each of them. 10% Off Your order of $50 or more. Please use Coupon Code 4s10n31c. Sale Expires 3/18/10
10Percent.com is letting you take 20% off 4 or more pairs of underwear. Shop your favorite brands. They have just added new Andrew Christian Styles. This sale ends 3/24/10. While there check out the rewards program and a new website design is coming soon!
Timoteo has the Quake line available in Pink, Yellow, Red, Grey, and black for $20 each. They are some really awesome undies. Make sure you check them out and all the pictures!
Malebasics is giving you free shipping if you, buy any Malebasics Brand or spend more then $25! If you are over seas you can get free shipping at $74 but see the site for all the details. This promotion is for a limited time.
Below the Belt has Everyday Basics Line. This line is designed by Below the Belt and has style and comfort in mind. Get their best selling range of underwear at a hot price. Offer available on any 3 pack of trunks, briefs or tanks for $39 AUS.
Skiviez has 25% off the new 2(x)ist Surf collection. We just named it one of the new styles you should look out for and try. So why not give them a try and see how well you like them!
Audace is giving you 25% off the new 2(x)ist surf line as well. You can get the new Surf briefs for $10.50, but hurry they are on sale while supplies last! They just added the Surf trunk to the sale!
UnderU has new arrivals by D&G, Bjorn Borg and Diesel. Bjorn Borg is known for it’s high-quality products and creative designs. While Diesel is a brand that is always a favorite with contemporary shapes, bright colors and fun designs.
Dead Good Undies has the new Olaf Benz swimwear. That features the Wasabi and Lolli. If you are looking for undies you may want to try the Man Store M211 line. That features the brief, pant and strings. While the M207 has the jock, body jock and more!
UnderGear is giving you free standard shipping for 2 days only. Just enter code Luckyyou at check out. The offer expires at 11:59 EST on 3/18/10.
Men’s Underwear Store is giving you 25% off the 2(x)ist surf collection. While you are there heck out the new Hugo Boss and JM swimwear. Both brands will have something you will like!
Cityboyz Fashions is giving you 20% off your order. Just use code patty20 and spend $50. The sale ends on March 18th! So hurry and this is not valid with any other offer.
- Aboystore now has BumGear and WildmanT. They have a large selection from both brands. If you are a fan of either, now you have another place to buy them. You can save 10% off your order just use code JB41L72E until 3/16/10
- We’re having a Sale, Plain and Simple. For a limited time we’ve reduced all our solid colour design Boxers and Briefs. It’s a great chance to freshen up your undies drawer this Spring. We’ve dropped the single item prices to the same as the multi packs so if you want 3 of the same colour, then it’s just the same price as buying 3 mixed colours. Log on to www.dirtyfukkerunderwear.com and take advantage of these great offers today. Have a great day from all the team here at Dirty Fukker Underwear.
- Dead Good Undies now has some great Bruno Banani swimwear. Are you looking for something really fun and colorful? If so you need to check these out. They have stripes, patterns and solids. Plus many different styles. If you are wanting to make a statement this summer, Bruno Banani will help you!
- Mensuas is giving you 15% off all swimwear, Timoteo and N2N Bodywear until 3/15/10. You can check out the Timoteo Super Low Yellow Brief and the N2N Cotton bikini. Remember there are free shipping for all US and Canada orders over $25.
- UnderGear has a few more sales for you this week. You can take 15% off orders $50 or more or take 20% off orders $75 or more. Just enter code UGA501 at check out. This ends on 3/15/10. YOu can check out the Good Boy Gone Bad line while you are there. You can see new arrivals from Diesel, Obviously and Timoteo!
- CIN2U is giving you some Rebate Extravaganza there are a few ways to save: Save $20 on orders $100-149.99 enter code Bigfoot20, for orders between $150 – 199.99 Save $35 use code eagle35, save $55 on orders between $200 – 249.99 enter code Dazzle55 and for anything over $250 save $75 and use code Spank75. Remember for all orders over $50 you get free shipping!
- Audace is having a Calvin Klein liquidation sale. You can get some Graphic collection briefs for $12.96 or trunks for only $14.00, The regular price for both is $20 and $24. But hurry, the supplies are limited on this sale.
- Rufskin is having a rare sales event to make room for this season’s newest swim wear collection set to arrive this Spring! All regular priced swim wear is 30% off! Check out the swim wear here and remember sizes and styles are limited so hurry while supplies last. I always wanted to say that! Offer good until March 24th. Denim swim/briefs and sales rack swimwear not included.
- DT Clothes is having a sale on Underwear, Swimwear, Tops and Bottoms. You can save 30-50% off the styles. They have some really fun underwear you should check out if you haven’t.
- Top Drawers now has Bon Bon Bodywear focuses on eye-catching men’s underwear, designed to make you feel like your best… everyday! The Underwear fits the active lives and choices of today’s fashionable, self-confident man, no matter what their lifestyle. Comfortable underwear with fine finishing, they compliment a man’s original personality and well developed sense of self with progressive ideas in men’s fashion, and fun loving style. They have also received the hot new Calvin Klein X collection! Stretch cotton and microfiber topped with a big, bold crimson Calvin Klein logo waistband – these are the hottest new styles from the industry leader in men’s underwear.
- UnderU is having a Checky 20% off sale for the week. You can save on mens underwear, t-shirts, vests, value packs, basics, mens bags, wallets, cuff links, belts, hats, swimwear, boardshorts, simmers, swim shirts, gymwear, joggers, hoods, gym bags, which is almost everything. Just use code CHEEKY20 at check out.
- Erogenos has some great new collections. First off they have the new ManZone collection, which are affordable but very high quality Next, they have the new UnderGear ribbed cotton collection, They are supper soft and comfortable. The new Obviously for Men chromatic collection, they have some really great colors for the line with the awesome pouch. Lastly is Punto Blanco, which is the best quality lines they have had, with its attention to detail and quality construction Punto Blanco never disappoints
- Just arrived! OBOY swimwear 2010. Our up-to-date beach outfits in fancy colours and hip cuts are once again going to give the main points in quality and style. Exclusively by OBOY. Must have! XTG underwear 2010 Extreme – modern – different. The brand new collection by the young spanish trendlabel in hip styles and fancy colours. Now available at OBOY.
- Palace Trunks wants you to get lucky this St. Patricks Day! Every 3rd order will win a FREE Pair of underwear. Winners will be chosen at every 3rd order and will be notitifecy by email. Winner may choose a pair of underwear of their choice at equal or lesser value to add to their shipment. Good luck guys!
- Cityboyz Fashions has the hot new style from Punto Blanco in stock now. The new collection was inspired by the universe. So you will see some really fun design’s you’ve never seen before. Check out the entire line now!
Here are your Sales Briefs for today:
- Males Basics is new and Improved. They have new products and brands from 2x(x)ist, UnderGear and more. Also, join their Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on discounts and promotions. Lastly, check out their eBay store for the best bargains.
- UnderGear is giving you 25% off your order when you buy four or more items. Just use code UGA201 at check out. This sale ends on March 1st. While you are there check out the N Haven line. You will of them if you like really wild prints!
- Fresh Pair.com is celebrating 10 years online! To celebrate they are letting you pick a free gift if you spend $75 or more! There are over 15 great gift options Gifts are valued up to $32. Lastly, take an extra 25% off all clearance, just use code LOW25 at check out!
- Dead Good Undies has the worlds Most Comfortable undies, Obviously! Which means they have the new Chromatic collection, which is the bright colorful line! The fit is amazing and with these great colors it is a great time to check them out if you haven’t!
- Timoteo is having their Super Low Sun Natural swimsuit on sale. The style is their most popular suit and it’s on sale for $38. They have some really great suits and if you don’t like this one I”m sure they will have one you will like!
- NuWear now has Diesel Underwear in stock. They have some of the newest styles. That includes the Burn Baby Burn Briefs, Hot Pink Boxer Brief, and the Undie Party Brief. Check out all the great new styles. Diesel is known for great patterns and designs.
- Jockstrap Central is giving you Free or Discounted shipping on all orders over $50 From now until March 7th at midnight we’re offering free regular shipping on all orders over $50 to everyone in North America. For the rest of the world, we’ll be taking $5.00 off the cost of shipping. Simply place your order, and if your product total is $50 US or more then you’ll qualify for the offers above. North American customers will automatically get a free shipping option and everyone else will get a $5.00 discounted shipping option during checkout. * this offer can not be combined with any discount codes. VICTOR RETURNING! Something to look forward to: Next week we’ll be back in the studio with one of our most popular models ever – Victor. We’re shooting some new products from Male Power plus products from a brand new designer, it’s going to be hot in that studio!
- The Package (www.thepackage.co.uk) is now up and running! You can shop online for all the hottest underwear from the comfort of your own home. With amazing products at very competitive prices and all UK delivery just £1 there is no reason not to shop with The Package! Enter WEB10 to get 10% off your first order.
- Wyzman wants ow to gear up for Spring. The new 201 Punto Blanco line is here. You can check out the new line and get shopping! Make sure you look through the entire line before you buy!
- CIN2U is giving you a free top when you spend $75. This offer ends March 6, and does not include shopping. After order is placed CIN2U will write to you requesting you size preference. All tops are subject to availability.
- Skiviez has the new Clever Line in stock. Clever has some really awesome prints. These aren’t for the shy guy to wear. They have some just fun underwear. One pair I think you should check out is the Clever Kinky Brief! Its fun ad out there!
- Male Basics is giving you 20% off Unico, Clever and MaleBasics this weekend only They think you should give yourself a treat! Just make sure you use code PERSONAL at check out.
- Mensuas is giving you 15% off Joe Snyder. You can save until March 2. No coupons are needed and you can get free shipping for US and Canada customers. Check out the entire line and stock up on Joe Snyder.
- Fresh Pair is giving you the Final Sale and you can take and Extra 40% off all clearance Items. Markdowns up to 65% off + an Extra 40% off at check out. Just enter code LOW40 at check out! This offer expires March 6th.
I’m still working on getting all the info from the different lines to bring to you, but in the mean time, I have all these pics and wanted to run down my time at Magic. It was really fun and from here on out we are going to try to be at all the shows and cover men’s underwear and give you all the info on the new lines. If you aren’t familiar with what Magic is, it’s a big show for retailers to look at and buy all the new lines for both men’s and women’s clothes. But there is a section called “Underwear Alley” where most of the underwear companies are located.
The first thing I have to say is it was really great to meet everyone face-to-face. We have been working with most of the companies for a long time and actually being able to sit down and talk to them was great. I did forget to ask a lot of “What can I report?” and “What is new” But, in my defense, the whole thing was a bit over whelming at times. You see some of the top underwear companies in the world, and you get a chance to look through the lines and it’s like being a kid in a candy store! Then the next day you go, “DOH! I should have asked…”, but that’s what email is for! As a side note, it’s been a little slow getting all the information, because they all have to go back and put in all their orders and get everything shipped to the company. But never fear we’ll get you more info shortly!
With that said, the trip to Magic was a fast one, I basically spent one day in Las Vegas. I flew in Wednesday night, the show runs Tuesday through Thursday. Then took the red eye home on Thursday night. Told you it was fast! I got in and crashed, since the plane landed at 11:30 EST. I got up the next morning and hit the show. It was a mixture of excitement and nervousness.
I got in the show and talked to Eric from Baskit. I dropped my stuff at his booth and then met Eric Turner. I’m sure many of you are aware of him from MegaMuscle and Facebook. As you can see by the pic of us together, he kept saying he was fat, and I was like “Whatever!” Although, he kept cracking me up all day. I will say that I enjoyed seeing him through out the day! The one thing I really want to check out is the new “easy access” pair they have. I am getting more information but it’s going to be a very fun pair.
Candyman, Clever, PPU, Pikante
The next stop was at the Candyman, Clever, PPU and Pikante Booth. These are new companies that we just started working with before attending the show. I got to meet them and go through the collections. One of the things I really loved is they have a line of shape wear that has prints on them. Which are the coolest thing I have seen in a while. We have predicted that shape wear is going to be big and with this latest addition, it will be even bigger. I got a chance to see the Candyman line and it’s just a fun line. My favorite set they had was the vampire one! These are really the first fantasy line for men I ever remember seeing that had some time into creating the line and made it fun! The other lines I love because of the use of prints and patterns. Clever has to be one of the lines I really want to see more of, because of the patterns. They have some really great patterns and prints. I admit I’m a color guy and love it when I see new companies taking risks with colors. I will go into more detail and bring you guys Brief Distractions from the companies!
I got a chance to talk to them for a little bit. They are a line we have only covered in sales information. We have done very little with that and we hope that will change. We have emailed back and forth and I hope we will get more in depth info for you very soon. Punto Blanco reminds me a sport wear line. They have stripes and solids, noting too out there.
I got a chance to talk to them through out the show. I walked around a lot. I think they have a really cool concept in underwear. It’s boxers with a brief built in. I know so many guys who are still wearing boxers, but haven’t made the decision to move to briefs, and these are a great compromise. They have really great colors and styles of the boxers. I am not much of a boxer guy but I did see a few pairs I liked. So, if they got me looking at them, then they are doing something right. They also, were showing their loungewear. I can’t wait for these. Imagine comfy lounge pants with underwear built in, I know it’s not traditionally underwear but this is brilliant concept and I can’t wait for it to come out! We will keep you posted when it’s available.
I like Ginch Gonch, there are many things going on with them. They have come out with their new “I Love” line. Which currently features I love boys and girls lines. They are going to extend it into a few more cities. The I Love London was just released at London Fashion week this past week. They are carrying over the themes of I Love in to some really cool Long Johns. I love that companies are actually experimenting with them. I admit, and I know many out there love the traditional long johns, but I would love some color and fun in long johns. Ginch Gonch has proved this with their previous pairs, such as the Argyle ones. I am talking to them soon so I’ll let you know more out the new lines.
This is the end of Part One! I will finish up tomorrow with the rest! I will go over a few more brands and then we’ll keep you up to date on the hottest men’s underwear!
I had the chance this past week to go to Magic. Magic is a show for buyers to come from all over to buy the next seasons lines from clothing brands. This includes women’s, lines, and men’s wear and more specifically men’s underwear. They have just about all the Underwear companies in what it called Underwear Alley. It features many of the brands we cover and a few we don’t, so I was excited to meet to the companies I have talked to in the last year. I also got a chance to make a few new relationships.
I will say the world of men’s underwear is a really great and friendly place. I haven’t met too many people who haven’t been nice. They have all been so helpful and I appreciate all of them! I am going to give you a hint at what some of the companies are doing. I have been sworn to secrecy about a few things I saw, but as soon as they are out I will let you know!
I am following up with the companies this week so I’m going to make sure of what I can report and what I can’t. So through out the next two weeks there will be more in depth details about each brand. I just don’t want to say something I shouldn’t.
Here are the brands I talked too:
Baskit – I got a chance to get to know Baskit team. They had the model Eric Turner, if you have seen him on Facebook or MegaMuscle. Eric kept me laughing all day when I came across him. I saw some great new colors and designs from Baskit. This includes swimwear and also and underwear. I love some of the new ones with easy access!
Candyman/PPU/ Clever/Pikante – These are four brands we haven’t covered much. We started talking just before the show and have profiled Candyman, look for a more detailed post about them soon. But we are super excited to get the others. They are all really fun and colorful lines. We plan to bring you a lot more about them in the future.
Mundo Unico – As many of you know this is one of my favorites in the world of underwear. I got a change to sit and talk to them and see the new line! I even got to meet the owner! It was awesome. The new line has some pink and one pair, which right now is very hard for me to describe, has kind of a pattern made out of the material. It’s a solid color but very cool. I wish I had a picture to show you, but it will be out very soon. Its hard to describe!
Beyond Big Branding – Better Brands is one you may not know the name but they do Piss & Vinegar, Dick & Jane, Expose and there will be more coming. I got to talk to Jason on of the partners and I am really excited for the coming year and what they have planned. This is one company we are going give you guys a lot more information about, I don’t even know a lot of the things that are coming! We are already in the works of finding out more about them before the show!
(B)rief Underneath – We profiled them about two weeks ago and the one thing I can tell you is their lounge wear is about to come out! They have mentioned it on their site and I think it will be a big hit. One thing that stood out for me as well was the boxer. We know I’m not a boxer guy but the colors they used and stripes, I had to say I loved. They were great guys to talk too.
Ginch Gonch – Ginch Gonch has a lot planned for this year. They are expanding their line of “I Love” collection. I am really looking forward to the I Love Bacon pair, which they have already announced. One really cool thing is that they are launching the I Love London at London Fashion week. We are going to try to get you some great pictures of that. They had models playing volleyball on the carpet in the isle, but I missed them. They left the day before I got there, but I’ll see if I can get some pictures!
ES Collection/Addicted – ES Collection has just released their swimwear, which we have been showing in our Brief Distraction. It’s super hot and they are just about come into the US Market. I have a pair and they are very good. I didn’t get to see much of the Addicted line but I hope to get more information this week.
Skmpeez – I loved the guys at Skmpeez! I had so much fun talking and hanging out with them. Their new line will be a lot more patterns, of things that don’t necessarily think of going together. They are a company from Canada but that doesn’t’ stop them from making really hot swimwear!
Jocko – I got to talk to Jocko for a bit, and it will be great to cover them. We have’t covered them much, but look forward to building a good relationship. I also found out that they are sort of partnering with a new brand, Geovanny. Which is a former dancer turned underwear designer. I saw a few of his styles and they are really colorful and fun. I will definitely profile him in the next week or two.
Go Softwear – Its really cool to meet people you have talked to over the years. I got to mainly talk to them about the site and what we do. I forgot to look at the new lines. But never fear, I will have a full report shortly. They just released some great mesh jocks and are doing some really sexy pairs lately!
Junk Under Jeans – Junk Under Jeans is one of our favorites here. The reviewers who tired them loved them. I got a chance to talk to them about their new line. They have boxer briefs/trunks coming out but also briefs! I got a few minutes to talk to the designer and he’s already agreed to sit down for an interview and go over the collection! They have so much going on that we are going to save it till the line is launched!
Pistol Pete – Pistol Pete has the one thing I can’t say is coming. It’s so cool! But I will go over that later. I was sworn not to reveal it just yet. This is a new company you will see a lot more of on the site. I we will cover their underwear, swimwear and work out wear. They have some really cool prints coming. Something I haven’t seen a lot in men’s underwear. I thought they were awesome.
Andrew Christian – I got to meet up with Andrew Christian himself again and speak to him for a few minutes. It’s always great to talk to him. They, as always, have more and more pairs coming out. He’s always making something new and fun. I have the catalogue and will let you know what to expect.
Timoteo – I got to meet Timoteo himself. I had fun talking to him through out the day. He showed me the collections they have now and the new line that is coming out with the most incredible waistband. You guys know I love waistband and this one is just awesome. It’s the TImoteo name but designed different. It’s very a very sporty design. I also said he has some of the best photography and we want some of the new pics as Brief Distractions.
Obviously – Obviously has the great new colors, which just came out! I have to admit I love the pouch on these. The new colors are amazing and fun. They didn’t have anything else new but they are a new brand growing and I know we will see great things from them!
Punto Blanco – I was so happy to talk to this brand. They are one I have enjoyed looking at on sites but never had the chance to talk to them. I saw a little of the collection but we will be talking more in the next few weeks and profiling them a lot more.
C-IN2 – C-IN2 has a lot of things going on. They are bringing out new lines. The colors they are doing are amazing. They are doing some different shades and colors not used in Men’s Underwear They do some great new combinations and waistbands. They will also come out with undies that keep you warm! The Bamboo line will be re-launched as well. Which I am glad to see because I love the Bamboo Line!
Saxx Apparel – Saxx is a really cool company for guys who are active or into sports. I got to talk to them for a bit. They have done something really cool; they have sponsored one of the Canadian Olympic teams. For the life of me I can’t remember which one. But they are sending me something this week so I will post it as soon as I get it.
I know this was a very quick post. But there was so much I saw that I wanted to get this one out and more detailed posts this week and next on each of the brands. If I wrote it out now it would be 20 times longer. I also want to send in some questions to the companies to get more information as well! So stay tuned and we hope to keep going to Magic and bringing you the up to date info on what’s going on in the
Here are your Sales Briefs for today:
- The Oboy WINTER SALE continues! RELOADED meets REPRICED! Choose from plenty of refilled top sellers and brand new winter styles & save now even more on many SALE items at the big OBOY WINTER SALE! Brand new! OBOY boxer shorts 2010. Trendy, casual & super comfortable. Highly fashionable boxershorts made of soft cotton. Exclusively by OBOY. Brand new! Underwear-Fashion 2010 by DOLCE & GABBANA. Find the latest underwear trends – fresh from Italy – by the top designers. Now at OBOY.
- Mensuas has a good selection of Mundo Unico Underwear in Boxer, Brief, Thong and Jockstrap styles available for just $5.00 while they last. No other discount can be applied to this offer. Get them before they are all gone! While at Mensuas, take a look at the great selection of Valentine’s Day underwear that would make a great gift for the man in your life. Mensuas offer free shipping on all orders over $25.00 for US and Canada customers along with great international shipping rates.
- Dead Good Undies is having a great HOM promotion. If you get the HOM Snake Hipster promo pock, you get a free pair of matching HOM socks for £28. While you are there you should check out the new line of swimwear. They have hipsters, swim briefs, micro briefs and swim shorts.
- NuWear has some deals to die for.. They are some really great sales on C-IN2 including Swoops, Summer Pop and Fun House lines. Most of them are 50% off! Punto Blanco is giving you some deals that are over 75% off. Lastly, Ginch Gonch they are having sale on the Eagle, Cat and Tiger lines. You can save about 50% off on them. They are having some really awesome deals!
- Wyzman is giving you free shopping on all overs $50 or more! This includes both international and domestic orders. But hurry this is good until Sunday! Check out the Candyman line for some really fun Valentines night fun!
- Audace is giving you free Unico Thongs! They are giving away 35 sexy FREE Unico thongs while you place and order that includes any item from the 2010 Unico Australia Collection when you enter code THONG4ME at check out. The thong will be picked randomly! But hurry this is for the first 35 customers!
- Cocksox is continuing their Australia Day Sale. You can get 10-30% off! The sale is good until Midnight February 1. You can save on many of the any styles we have included, the Mesh underwear would be perfect for Valentines Day!
Here are the Sales Breifs:
- 10 Percent.com is giving you 10% off support and enhancement styles. They include Andrew Christian, Gregg Homme, Joe Snyder, Extreme Collection, Gia, Rufskin, Bodytech and Sculptees. The sale ends Jan. 23rd!
- Mensuas is having a warehouse moving sale. You can save up to 80% off selected items. 40% off all Unico Underwear, 15% off all Speedo and a lot more is on sale. Check out all the deals at their site
- Dead Good Undies has new Sloggi and HOM in stock. They have the new Sloggi Madison, available in short and brief. Then they have the new HOM Black Addict Deep hipster UP! They also have some great micro, maxi and the e.Go hipster! Check out all the HOM.
- Planet Undies has four new amazing brands they are now selling. Barcode, Schultz, Dietz and Bumgear. Barcode as we profileed has some great jocks. Schultz does really great low rise briefs with great sayings on them. BumGear is for you if you love sheer or mesh underwear and Dietz has some really body conscious fun styles you will love.
- Wyzman has Candyman Underwear. They have them just in time for Valentines Day. They are a mix of underwear and costumes. You can get a cowboy, prisoner, maid and more. As they say “its created for the playful side of your ego..”
- His Room is giving you 25% off Man Silk. Which is prefect for Valentines day coming up. You can get some silk boxer or something else made of silk. You can also still check out the sell on Obviously and you get your money back if you don’t like them.
- Cocksox is giving you 10 to 30% off the Cocksox range from now till Midnight February 1st, this is in honor of Australia Day. On January 26, 1788, Captain Arthur Phillip arrived in Australia with a bunch of ships full of horny convicts and sailors who hadn’t touched dry land or alcohol for months. They got ashore, tapped the kegs and got seriously hammered at Sydney’s first beach party. What a way to start a country! To keep the convict party spirit alive, we’re celebrating our nation’s founding by giving you the chance to RIP US OFF! That’s right! We’ve ripped 10 – 30% off prices across the Cocksox® range so you can get your own Australia Day Party seriously started.
- UnderGear is continuing their Winter Sale. Saving have been 50% and now they are giving you up to 60% off! The new reductions have been taken. While you are there you can still get a Calendar, the 12 Months of Perfection if you spend $50 or more!
- Are you a fan of C-IN2. Do you need to stock up? If so if you buy 6 pairs you get two pairs free. You can buy any of the great styles they have, but know the free styles are chosen by random by CIN2U. The sale ends January 29, 2010.
- NuWear is having a BIG SALE. You can save up to 50% off selected items from Triple XXX, JM, N2N Bodywear, C-IN2, Male Power, Punto Blanco, Go Softwear, Gonch Gonch and Greg Homme. You can choose some of the best styles.
NuWear is having a sale where you can save up to 50% off selected Brands. Some of the brands are Triple XXX, JM, N2N Bodywear, Male Power, C-IN2, Punto Blanco, Ginch Gonch, Go Softwear and Gregg Home. But, the sales don’t end there:
- 50% off Priape Wear
- 40% off Triple XXX
- 40% off Rufskin.
Wyzman has two great new lines from Punto Blanco and Pikante. Both have some really hot new styles for Fall. There will be something for you in either of the styles!
Wyzman is having a great clearance sale. You can save up to 50% off the original price. Some of the undies included are Ginch Gonch, XTG, Punto Blanco and a few more. You can check out the entire line and get some great deals
End of the Month Savings!
Save has been extended due popular demand. Save 12% off the rest of the site! Use promotion code marchend at checkout and save 12% off your next order at Mensuas. This promotion is good on all regular priced merchandise and is not valid on previous orders. This promotion is good only at www.mensuas.com and offer ends 3/31/2009. Free Shipping on all orders to US and Canada customers. We offer great international shipping rates.
Ginch Gonch Geek Chic Low Rise Brief
- Ginch Gonch Geek Chic Low Rise Brief is from the Ginch Gonch collection of mens underwear. Fun, Sexy and very Smart underwear for a man who loves to live like a kid again.
- Regular Price: $24.00
Sauavge Tactel Lace-up Short
- Sauvage Tactel Lace-up Short is a classic workout short from Sauvage. You’ll be sure to catch everyones eyes with this one!!!
- Regular Price: $44.00
Ponto Blanco Watuis Thong
- Punto Blanco Watusi Thong is an attention grabber and very sexy thong for men. Lavish yourself in the luxorious fabric and attention to detail from Punto Blanco.
- Regular Price: $12.00
Wyzman is taking out the old and bringing in the new. They have some great new Punto Blanco and Calvin Klein. Head over and check out all the new styles. Spring is a great time to refresh the underwear drawer.
Wyzman is continuing some of it’s great sales. Now you can get 50% off selected styles from Punto Blanco. If your’e a fan of them or want to try them, now is the time!
His Room has two great new companies. They are now carrying Dietz and Element(o)s. Both really cool new brands. Dietz is for the more daring fun to wear kinda of mood. While Element(o)s is some briefs with some really cool designs. If that’s doesn’t movitivate you, they have 25% off all Punto Blanco thongs. Check out the new lines
Audace just started up to 70% off swimwear clearance. Its time to stock up for next year or a winter vacation. You can choose from bikinis, square cuts and more!
Only a few days are left in the C-IN2 sale. The line is 30-50% off. Choose from jocks, briefs, trunks and more. If you love C-IN2, you can’t miss this sale. Get something early for that special guy in your life!
In His Room has some great new brands and lines in. They have gotten in new items from BeauMonde, Clever, Punto Blanco and Giulio. They have some very fashionable undies that I”m sure will go with anything you would want to wear. You can get the cosmopolitan feel of Giulio, the basic cut and comfort of BeauMonde, the high quality of Punto Blanco or the color and print of Clever.